Light on mobo help

What does this light mean on my rog strix b650-A

Please help I am very concerned 

IMG_8730.jpeg

It's one of the debug LEDs, I'm pretty sure green is the one for GPU but I forget the color code off the top of my head (it will be labeled on the motherboard itself whether that LED is CPU, RAM, GPU, or Boot). Assuming my memory is correct, reseat your GPU, and if that doesn't work, try the integrated GPU to see if that let's the system boot. 

Just to make sure, the system isn't booting, correct? 

8 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

It's one of the debug LEDs, I'm pretty sure green is the one for GPU but I forget the color code off the top of my head (it will be labeled on the motherboard itself whether that LED is CPU, RAM, GPU, or Boot). Assuming my memory is correct, reseat your GPU, and if that doesn't work, try the integrated GPU to see if that let's the system boot. 

No, it is booting am in the bios

9 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Its showing my cpu and all my memory 

7 minutes ago, Sai125943 said:

No, it is booting am in the bios

7 minutes ago, Sai125943 said:

Its showing my cpu and all my memory 

Is your display cable plugged into your GPU? 

If yes, then don't worry about it. Those lights can stay lit up for weird reasons, and if the system is working properly, there's no reason to really care. It's also possible that green is the color code for the BOOT LED, in which case it can sometimes stay lit while the board is in the BIOS and won't turn off until you're in Windows. 

everything should be good then

1 hour ago, Sai125943 said:

What does this light mean on my rog strix b650-A

Please help I am very concerned 

IMG_8730.jpeg

Page 1-22 (actual page 34 in the PDF) of your motherboard's user manual explains what the Q-LED lights mean.

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Socket AM5/ROG STRIX B650-A GAMING WIFI/E20268_ROG_STRIX_B650-A_GAMING_WIFI_UM_WEB.pdf?model=ROG STRIX B650-A GAMING WIFI

I haven't used an ASUS product in years, but I'd wager the BOOT light staying lit is "normal" when there's a BIOS setting that needs configuring, or possibly "normal" until you actually boot into an operating system. Hard to say though as I can't find details in the manual, so you may need to contact ASUS to ask why it's lit, and ask them to write better manuals.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)