Special Birthday/Christmas giveaway!

XTankSlayerX

meeting @virtualTune and @AlwaysFSX :) teasing the fag with cevapcici

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Joining this amazing community

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

meeting @virtualTune and @AlwaysFSX :) teasing the fag with cevapcici

I like KBAB more.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

In advance, thanks for the giveaway opportunity.

My favourite thing that happened this year is the release of the Stormtrooper Rap Uncensored. That was the best thing to happen to the entire internet.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

My favorite thing on LTT this year

"The mamual" @nicklmg

8728ea7889.jpg

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Ironically I really enjoyed my own Giveaways. Was a lot of fun :) 

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

Ironically I really enjoyed my own Giveaways. Was a lot of fun :)

self centered bastard!

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

What @Jerakl said

I also loved and all the fundraising goals (shock collars, WAN show dress ups, etc.) This was probably one of the best years for LTT IMO

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

self centered bastard!

aww, you wanted me to say the best thing was meeting you, didn't you?

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

aww, you wanted me to say the best thing was meeting you, didn't you?

of course... :(

of course... :(

tbf I never said the giveaways were the best thing ^^ 

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

tbf I never said the giveaways were the best thing ^^ 

:3  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

meeting all the awesome people on the forum. including, but not limited to: @XTankSlayerX @tmcclelland455 @Flight1sim @AlwaysFSX @TheSLSAMG @BuntzenB @IdeaStormer @NotSoEpicMods @W-L @Speedbird @WinNut @Real_PhillBert @vt3c @Darkman @terrytek @Yummychickenblue and all the rest of my friends that i can't remember right now, I'm kinda tired  :blush:

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

meeting all the awesome people on the forum. including, but not limited to: @XTankSlayerX @tmcclelland455 @Flight1sim @AlwaysFSX @TheSLSAMG @BuntzenB @IdeaStormer @NotSoEpicMods @W-L @Speedbird @WinNut @Real_PhillBert @vt3c @Darkman @terrytek @Yummychickenblue and all the rest of my friends that i can't remember right now, I'm kinda tired  :blush:

I'm awesome? :o:D you're awesome

i NEVER GOT A NOTIFICATION.

oops, caps.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Hey TankSlayer :D

It would be pretty cool to win this, though if I won, I would likely take the games I dont own and give the ones away that I do.

What was my favorite thing to happen here? There's a lot going on. Probably me hitting 10K posts and being in the top 5, or @thekeemo's thread giving $800 to charity.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Hey TankSlayer :D

It would be pretty cool to win this, though if I won, I would likely take the games I dont own and give the ones away that I do.

What was my favorite thing to happen here? There's a lot going on. Probably me hitting 10K posts and being in the top 5, or @thekeemo's thread giving $800 to charity.

but what about me? don't you like me at all?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Wow, Nobody wished you a happy birtday still? :/ Happy Birthday :)

& Best Thing happened on linus tech? : Probably the very first 4k Video upload from Linus Media team , Linus Headquarters Tour Guide,Oil cool PC build Guide, Pretty Interesting tech quickie topics & Finding Loads & Loads of friends here on the forum & Also those Damn Notification alert... :/

Details separate people.

Wow, Nobody wished you a happy birtday still? :/ Happy Birthday :)

& Best Thing happened on linus tech? : Probably the very first 4k Video upload from Linus Media team , Linus Headquarters Tour Guide,Oil cool PC build Guide, Pretty Interesting tech quickie topics & Finding Loads & Loads of friends here on the forum & Also those Damn Notification alert... :/

Your late look at his status.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I liked it when linus would talk about a topic and then the forum would crash because too many people went to check it out.

Its all about those volumetric clouds

The over the top builds were great, and the wine rack  :D

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.