Special Birthday/Christmas giveaway!

XTankSlayerX

Hey @XTankSlayerX

Thanks for having this giveaway for the LTT community! :)

I remembered the fights about my Note 3 vs your Note 4 :D USB3.0 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you would say Plastic for my Note 3

AND ALWAYS THANKS FOR HAVING THIS GIVEAWAY FOR THE LTT COMMUNITY.

AND THANKS FOR THE TRADE THING WITH MY GOOGLE PLAY CARD FOR FSX AND SOME CS:GO GUN SKINS.

As always, HAPPY BIRTHDAY @XTankSlayerX :)

~Bubblewhale

And we both have the same first name. :) 

I love Whole room watercooling! 

Can't wait to see the remaining parts.

And also I liked the MineralOilRig! :)

I like the wallpapers that you created for LTT! :) <3 it.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Shoot man i'm so sorry, I wanted to spam your status update with a Bday celebration yesterday but I was too busy and forgot!! 

Please forgive me!?!?

My favorite thing here is when your wallpaper thread grew up, and okay, maybe the shock collars

EDIT: @Bubblewhale, I know your first name now... 

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Shoot man i'm so sorry, I wanted to spam your status update with a Bday celebration yesterday but I was too busy and forgot!! 

Please forgive me!?!?

My favorite thing here is when your wallpaper thread grew up, and okay, maybe the shock collars

EDIT: @Bubblewhale, I know your first name now... 

you ain't showing jack squat here

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075093673

@XTankSlayerX haha, we have the same birthday.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

The last WAN show as probably the best thing of this year for linus tech.

That and Mod 24.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Wooo

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I really liked the whole iSwitched to iMac series. Oh wait.... But on a serious note, probably the DA:I benchmark video where Luke had all that stuff thrown at him. It was so funny!

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

When Linus and Luke dressed as women in the WAN show. It was so wrong it was funny.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

I personally think it had to be the north korea thing going on lately

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

I was slightly aroused at how drugged the bedazzled man was, he was puking all over the bloodstained counter most likely suffering from his dauntless crack addiction. It was apparent a cold blooded assassination would be the best thing for this man, perhaps a sharp elbow right to the eyeball would do the trick. I still get accused of this act to this day. uhhh oh and swagger.

Nuggets In Pajamas 

I liked all of the channel super fun videos. Also I didn't like the lack of linus cat tips videos. He should at least upload a vlog of some sorts to it. @LinusTech

I liked the creation of ChannelSuperFun, and all the awesome new videos uploaded this year.

I joined this year, and I enjoyed Linus' videos texting out different things, like PCIe lanes in CF/SLI, etc.

[witty signature]