Streamer/VideoEdit PC Build, or laptop????

Budget (including currency):  $800 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Video Editing and Streaming, mainly streaming on whatnot app, want to use obs for multiple cameras

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Assume no peripherals owned, need to buy. I don't mind bare minimum. Is also looking at laptops as a solution for same budget.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/mYhJ9c

ok this one list for whatever reason just happens to fit 4 threads requirements so i guess ill just use it again

7700x bundle for cpu mobo and rams

used gpu wise can probably get an rx 6800 but i put the 6700xt as a conservative expectation

if nvidia is required you can fit a 3060 12gb or 3070 8gb depending on if you need vram or raw gpu power, youll have to stretch if you wanna get a 3080 though you should be able to haggle some down from the usual 350$ they go for and yes you can still haggle down good deals so if you are lucky and do some haggling 300$ might be possible

used case cause that 50-60$ spent on a hunk of metal that doesnt contribute to performance can be spent on something better like the gpu

12 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/mYhJ9c

ok this one list for whatever reason just happens to fit 4 threads requirements so i guess ill just use it again

7700x bundle for cpu mobo and rams

used gpu wise can probably get an rx 6800 but i put the 6700xt as a conservative expectation

if nvidia is required you can fit a 3060 12gb or 3070 8gb depending on if you need vram or raw gpu power, youll have to stretch if you wanna get a 3080 though you should be able to haggle some down from the usual 350$ they go for and yes you can still haggle down good deals so if you are lucky and do some haggling 300$ might be possible

used case cause that 50-60$ spent on a hunk of metal that doesnt contribute to performance can be spent on something better like the gpu

A good new case option is the Montech X3 Mesh, $60 new with 6 fans

1 hour ago, Capt_Monk said:

A good new case option is the Montech X3 Mesh, $60 new with 6 fans

60$ is 60$ that could have been spent on the gpu

doesnt matter too much on higher budgets but this is a lower budget build

1 hour ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

60$ is 60$ that could have been spent on the gpu

doesnt matter too much on higher budgets but this is a lower budget build

Fair Enough