Water cooler noises

Bruuuh

My Lian Li Galahad 240 water cooler has been making water sounds lately, and I want to know if this is normal. 

It also had me thinking, is there anything I ever need to do to my cooler to maintain it while I own the computer? 

What kind of noises? How long have you had it before? Any issues with CPU temperatures?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Water sounds, just doesn't sound like it should, although it is my first water cooled pc. The PC is maybe a year old and the cooler was brand new when I built it. The CPU temps hover around 37-39C.

Just now, Bruuuh said:

Water sounds, just doesn't sound like it should, although it is my first water cooled pc. The PC is maybe a year old and the cooler was brand new when I built it. The CPU temps hover around 37-39C.

What is the CPU temperature while under maximum load?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

10 hours ago, Bruuuh said:

My Lian Li Galahad 240 water cooler has been making water sounds lately, and I want to know if this is normal. 

It also had me thinking, is there anything I ever need to do to my cooler to maintain it while I own the computer? 

Photo of the inside of your PC please so we can see how the AIO is mounted.  How long has it been mounted that way? My guess is that there's air inside.

Maintenance? Of course. Keep the dust filters clean, blow dust out of radiator and, if you do that but your CPU temps are climbing, it may be time to repaste the water block. If you buy a TIM that has great longevity, like a graphene sheet (eg TG Kryosheet, but keep in mind these are electrically conductive), a phase-change product (eg Honeywell PTM7950), or a reusable pad, that can reduce or eliminate the need for doing that. 

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂