GN Steve is going to have a fun time with this - Zotac Announces Virtual youtuber version RTX 3080

williamcll

As everyone is still stuck in quarantine, this year has marked a stark increase in Virtual youtubers : content creators such as game streamers and singers under a fictional persona. The two largest competing corporations in managing virtual youtubers: Hololive and NijiSanji have each taken PC partnerships in order to further expand their business.

While the former has done sponsored videos on various ASUS products such as the Stirx 15 and ROG phone 3, the latter has another idea:

source roughly translated from Chinese, for context VirtuaReal is the Chinese branch of Nijisanji.

With the increasing popularity of facial capture technology, people can capture and convert facial and even body motions into digital model motions, while generating two-dimensional or three-dimensional computer animations, virtual uploaders and virtual streamers have emerged. These virtual artists have broke free from the shackles of reality and showed their interesting souls to the audience. Free to move, entertain your heart! This time Zotac has announced that it will be cooperating with VirtuaReal to create two customized RTX 3080 X-GAMING OC graphics cards for its virtual streamers!
b366931fbca0c2b8f214db6f453f446fd47d0f80

8c2948d1f201e48aeffe32d58bf1c24de0ef8cdf

2f48b3c3315e9d9cdd005d771fe0b0543bc68a2d

dafc1bd1a49fa2bf21a49c1836bd17be6e232040

Availability for this card is currently not known, but Zotac is giving away a few on each respective streamer's channel.
Source: https://www.bilibili.com/read/cv7729984

Thoughts: While I'm more of a fan of Independent and Hololive streamers, it seems the competition is packing heat as well in the tech stage. I wonder what will ASUS will come up with later.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

Lol, everyone elce is making rtx 3000, but zotac is making rtx simp-thousand

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Never heard of these people but... why not I guess? It's not any worse than the usual "gamer" aesthetic :P

Also I could be wrong but I feel like there aren't a lot of purple cards or purple pc parts in general... this could be nice for people who want some purple in their build.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Where is the log off forever button?

man i'd love to see a dark purple variant of cards instead of plain black we get these days 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

6 minutes ago, Rohith_Kumar_Sp said:

man i'd love to see a dark purple variant of cards instead of plain black we get these days 

Agreed, I don't care for Anime or "v-tubing", but these look fucking sick. At the very least the colours are nice.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

dude, where the heck is my Hatsune Miku videocard to match my peripherals.

smh my head.

But in all seriousness, I like this company is actually making something that isn't a gaudy "GAMER!!!" card. 

Maybe at some point they should just make a backplate/cooler standard for GPU's and letting us buy this ourselves (like we can buy waterblocks now).

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

There are a few words that really bug me like “virtual artist” and “souls”.  Both imply an electronic product created by other people is alive.  A “virtual YouTuber” is a puppet.  A character.  Micky mouse isn’t alive either. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Ahh yes, was only matter of time until this came to hardware. Next, v-twitchers avatar on your backplate. 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Tough choice between this card and the Pink KFA2/GALAX card.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

2 hours ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Tough choice between this card and the Pink KFA2/GALAX card.

I was considering the ASUS Strix, but these might sway me as well.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Well tbh I'm sick of all this gamer stuff. Was hoping we would get something else when we finally got an alternative for gamer looks but hey, I'll take it!

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

I like that these aren't the usual rgb gamer card, the red and purple fan shrouds are definitely unique too.

But wheres the Strix 3080 Shirakami Fubuki edition, Asus? 

7 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Agreed, I don't care for Anime or "v-tubing", but these look fucking sick. At the very least the colours are nice.

Really?  I think those pastels look like muted, cheap trash on those cards.  To each is own. 🤷‍♂️  (To be fair, I don't tend to care for pastels, anyway...)

Anime is good as long as you stay away from the hentai and most of the "sLiCe oF LiFe" garbage.  But V-tubing is a disturbing cancer!

Sorry for the mess!  My laptop just went ROG!

"THE ROGUE":  ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503QR (2021)

• Ryzen 9 5900HS
  • RTX 3070 Laptop GPU (80W)
  • 24GB DDR4-3200 (8+16)
  • 2TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial P2 NVMe (games)
  • 90Wh battery + 200W power brick
  • 15.6" 1440p 165Hz IPS Pantone display
  • Logitech G603 mouse + Logitech G733 headset

"Hex": Dell G7 7588 (2018)

• i7-8750H
  • GTX 1060 Max-Q
  • 16GB DDR4-2666
  • 1TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA (games)
  • 56Wh battery + 180W power brick
  • 15.6" 1080p 60Hz IPS display
  • Corsair Harpoon Wireless mouse + Corsair HS70 headset

"Mishiimin": Apple iMac 5K 27" (2017)

• i7-7700K
  • Radeon Pro 580 8GB (basically a desktop R9 390)
  • 16GB DDR4-2400
  • 2TB SSHD
  • 400W power supply (I think?)
  • 27" 5K 75Hz Retina display
  • Logitech G213 keyboard + Logitech G203 Prodigy mouse

Other tech: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB in White, Sennheiser PXC 550-II, Razer Hammerhead earbuds, JBL Tune Flex earbuds, OontZ Angle 3 Ultra, Raspberry Pi 400, Logitech M510 mouse, Redragon S113 keyboard & mouse, Cherry MX Silent Red keyboard, Cooler Master Devastator II keyboard (not in use), Sennheiser HD4.40BT (not in use)

Retired tech: Apple iPhone XR 256GB in Product(RED), Apple iPhone SE 64GB in Space Grey (2016), iPod Nano 7th Gen in Product(RED), Logitech G533 headset, Logitech G930 headset, Apple AirPods Gen 2 and Gen 3

Trash bin (do not buy): Logitech G935 headset, Logitech G933 headset, Cooler Master Devastator II mouse, Razer Atheris mouse, Chinese off-brand earbuds, anything made by Skullcandy

I see a lot of people jumping overboard and getting eaten by a shark because they want to jump ship to AMD after seeing this.

Side note, it really seems like AMD is behind a lot of the shit happening right now. I'm just gonna keep my tinfoil hat on for now.

*sees this*

I want to build a anime pc

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

8 hours ago, Den-Fi said:

Where is the log off forever button?

Oh come on these are not bad

I'm so glad someone's stepping away from the all black red 1337GAM3RPWNH4XOR aesthetic.

I want brown graphics cards for a Noctua build.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

Just now, Energycore said:

I'm so glad someone'stepping away from the all black red 1337GAM3RPWNH4XOR aesthetic.

I didn't actually look at the cards, I just wanna know where that button is.

1 minute ago, Den-Fi said:

I didn't actually look at the cards, I just wanna know where that button is.

Considering you've already tried to log off forever at least twice, and eventually came back, I don't see a point in sharing you that info 😛

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

2 minutes ago, Energycore said:

I'm so glad someone's stepping away from the all black red 1337GAM3RPWNH4XOR aesthetic.

Best I got for you is this. :/E06D43E2-B91C-4368-8F8E-EA75454D520C.jpeg.375290d7cb6e9cb2ccba0ab31ef39a96.jpeg

Red and green make a sort of dark brown.  Maybe add a bit of white.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.