corona virus

Letgomyleghoe
Go to solution Solved by Letgomyleghoe,

ATTENTION: there is a covid 19 F@H event happening, you can find it HERE.

this is a good opportunity to help with research!

Message added by SansVarnic

Due to the nature of this topic, please keep cool heads and conversation On Topic.

Intentional Derailing, Political Rhetoric, or Arguing will result in removal of comments/replies and warnings issued.

The "No politics" rule will be enforced even harder. This will be last warning you get. If someone posts any political rhetoric (about parties, ideology, policy etc.), you will receive PM from moderator telling to step off the thread. As forum does not have functionality to do it better ways. If you continue to post ANYTHING after receiving PM, you will get warnings for not following staff instructions.

Posting news about what governments in your parts of world do in order to act on this crisis is fine, but will be looked case-by-case. (Updated 03/19/2020)

Remember the core values of this forum;

• Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members.
  • Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.
  • "Don't be a dick" - Wil Wheaton.
  • "Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted.
  • Remember your audience; both present and future.

7 minutes ago, PhantomJaguar77 said:

I’m answering myself in my previous post. Didn’t know about this until I researched.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/at-least-5-presumptive-positive-cases-of-coronavirus-in-san-diego-county-hhsa/2284267/

Friend of a friend would need to cancel her wedding then. Will have over 600 guests.

How do you even know 600 people? 

Friends of friends of friends of friends? 

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

My brother's school and the whole school district has cancelled classes for friday and monday because a kid and a parent tested presumptive positive for the virus.

It's currently unknown which school the kid goes to, they're withholding that information for some reason. 

Which is really unprofessional and unsafe

7 hours ago, SolarNova said:

I see no problem with this.

I see huge problems the whole world is taking precaution yet our gov wants it to infect 90% of people in the UK, an we got China accusing the US this morning of the corona spread in China. Also saw this picture last night... Not sure how true it is cause media would never cover that shit but according to this girl this is Italy situation. 

FB_IMG_1584051845868.jpg

#Murica(butinternational)parrotgang

Im in Europe;

Received the order yesterday evening our company is going full "work remote" starting today and for a indeterminate amount of time. So is the rest of the country. News this morning showed public transport hubs being ghosttowns and supermarkets where raided empty yesterday evening (anything edible or paper like t.paper, towels, tissues nothing left).

E

Government has indicated discussing closing most of air traffic except for medical transports. Medical units from army have been ordered to stand by and un-mothball each and any respatory aid device possible. Prognosis at this time is that within two weeks most countries will be in "italy" operational state with simmilar numbers of infections. Expected is that for each 500 know cases about 5000-10000 incubating or unregistered ill cases linger in  the masses.

Life here is turning into a bad b-movie real quick; for those in so far relatively unaffected areas: fasten your seatbelt; its gonna be a rough ride. Do not underestimate it all!, out of 600 known cases in my area 90 needed hostpitalisation and respatory machine aid so IC beds in hospitals saturate with a alarming raid (some are already out). 

In one probe action, 1000 people in hospitals where tested: 4% of staff infected, 10% of patients. Its been hardly 3 weeks ago the 1st case was detected.

Italy ordered 3500+ resp aid devices yesterday, if a few more countries do that it remains to be seen how long stock/production can keep up. Reports from italy comming in are horrid; IC beds are saturated pretty much everywhere and those needing IC care comming in are judged life or death based on age and likelyhood of survival; those who die die alone without relatives being able to be near.

What this whole thing has shown is how easy a problem can snowball into a much bigger problem simple because people can't do the right thing and everyone thinks they're fucking expert.  Half a dozen nuisance tweets and a few Facebook posts and all of sudden we have unnecessary mass shortages, the media tripping over themselves to be the next big scare article and not an ounce of common sense to be seen.  It's just not possible any more to know who is making shit up and who has the best chance of understanding what the best course of action is.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I live in Luxembourg (I'm a French expat), a very small country at the junction of France, Belgium and Germany.

Until a week ago, no cases, last week 1 case

Here is the situation today (copy-paste of a mail I write this morning regarding what happened yesterday, with some editing):

Yesterday was a turning point.

Between the 11th and the 12th of March:

• cases surged from 9 in hospital to 26 and 1 is critical,
  • self-quarantined people went up from 23 to 94,
  • there's been the 1st frontier worker confirmed with Covid-19, he was German. The rumours were that he was French ever since it was announced that one was suspected.

As soon as it's been announced that the infected frontier worker was of german origin, the german police started monitoring (stopping and taking temperature) the luxembourgish-german border and stopped every car to check their occupants
Ever since that happened, the government sped up and decided to apply strictly the precaution principle and to apply the ECDC recommendations.

Several measures have been announced publicly yesterday evening:

• all creches, schools, high-schools and universities are closed for min. 2 weeks starting Monday the 16th. The students will do remote learning and the high-school students will keep in contact by e-mail with their professors.
  • all retirement homes are closed to visitors and strictly monitored, in order to protect the elderly.
  • all public transports (buses, trains and tramways) are doubled at the rush hours in order to not pack the people and give them the opportunity the respect the 1m distancing for security reasons.
  • for the parents with kids, they are allowed to use the exceptional familial leave from work, and it will be paid by the government, in order to not burden the companies.
  • for those who can work from home, they are asked to do so.
  • all major social events(concerts, sports tournaments, film festivals, political rallies) have been canceled for at least 2 weeks.
  • all the medical staff are on stand-by and all their holidays have been canceled.
  • hospitals access is heavily monitored and visits to patients are not allowed.
  • for the companies, shops, etc. it's business as usual, but customers are asked to go shopping when it's not rush hour in order to respect the 1m distancing and minimize the ways of contamination and to minimize going out as much as possible.
  • administration offices with heavy irl contact (police, social security, justice, city, irs, etc.) with citizens have closed offices and all contact is to be done either through the internet or by phone. documents will be sent by mail.

They are still a few more measures of the sort but I left them out as they are more anecdotical.

Usually thursdays are my "shopping day", well, I've been slowly busing dry food for the past weeks, in order to not panic buy, and since last monday I've been telling my friends to start too, in order to not rush and panic buy. For most of them they've been smirking at me, and yesterday morning I told them to get ready as, regarding the numbers and all, they should prepare themselves to have the schools and high-schools closed. Again I got smirks.
I went shopping with my best friend, he is in the "at risk" population as he is paraplegic, with possible rhenal and pulmonary complications. And the mall we usually go was... "assaulted" by people.
I literally saw a man bringing back 10 packs of toilet paper in the alley as the cashier sent him back for "over-buying". Only 2 packs per customer are allowed. Same for water. I don't understand the buying water craziness as our tap water is top quality. And it seems that for some people 6 packs of 2l bottles of Coca-Cola is a first necessity... :-S
The butchers at the mall worked like crazy, but again, no panic as the customer saw that products were available and regularly coming. Except for the chicken breast... It was totally empty ?

I looked everywhere for lentils... There was none! People were buying packs of water, milk, kilos of pastas, etc.
Usually, thurdays is not a busy days and we can check out in 10mn top. Yesterday we spent more than an hour in line, ALL cashiers were full with more than 10 caddies full at each one.

People weren't really agressive and all, they were reassured to see that they were attended efficiently, but we saw the workers always putting products in the alleys, and fresh produce started to go quickly. Carrots, potatoes, onions, they were running out so speedily. I never saw that.

Yesterday evening, some of friends called me to ask "how did you know?"... Jeez! People... O_o I would wish they would use their brains at times.

In Luxembourg, the main work force is the frontier worker. In the south, it's France and the Grand Est region. At the moment it's the region of France the most heavily stricken by Covid-19, with more than 600 confirmed, tenths of death already and among them at least one 38 yo man who was healthy. Germany to the East is also heavily stricken by the numbers.
In Belgium atm, the region nearest from us is doing ok, but for how long? Their health system isn't so great.

If the frontier worker can't come to work and some of them can't do remote work, then the country's entire economy will be at a stand still. It will be a disaster. One of the good thing with this country's government is that for the past 40 years they didn't spend to much and their debt isn't too high compared to other countries. They have a strong economy, they diversified it the last 20 years and they have reserves, lots of reserved. THAT is reassuring.

What is worrying in the country is the capacity of the hospitals to deal with the sudden flux of patients. They are not prepared for that, they are not ready. And we don't know if they have enough respirators.
A good part of the residents are elderly, many of them in residences, which is a good thing in a way as they are monitored, but that doesn't mean they have the infrastructure and materials to treat them.
And when I see what is happening in Italy, the level of triage they have to do and the physical and mental burden it is... I worry a lot about here.

There it is... That's how it is, and everything changed for us in the matter of 12 hours yesterday.

I have some friends in the south of France, near Italy. Some of them doctors.

What they say? STAY AT HOME! MINIMIZE THE RISKS!
The triage in Italy is real!

Things are going to be bad before they will get better!

You don't know who is going to get it, but it's going to come your way... And the death rate is ~2-3%

So, to all of you who still think, and say, that this is like the flu: IT IS NOT!

And for those who think it's ok, 80% will be "ok", Yes, some will be perfectly OK, and some won't! MANY people are going to get some permanent after-effects! Pulmonary and/or kidneys and/or heart after-effect.
That is FOR REAL!

Start clamly buying some reserves, but get them... Don't panic, but get ready!

Stop burying your head, stop with the TP craze, the masks craze, the hand sanitizer craze! Get some real 1st necessities: produce, meat, dry food (lentils, etc.), cook some food and freeze it (vegetable soup easy to heat, easy to digest, in case of symptoms). Don't buy the lyophilised food, don't buy coke or pepsi, you don't need crisps. You need some real food as they are the ones which are going to boost your body immune system.

The one thing I'm glad for is to live in a country where, yes, the government worry about the economy, BUT they care about the people more!

edited to add:
Please... Please... STOP with the conspirationcy theories! It's not China hitting the US! It's not the US hitting China! It's not Russia aiming for world domination!
It's Mother Nature! It's cyclic!
1918: Spanish Flu
2019: Covid-19

Ockham's razor!
If you want/need to point fingers, then point them toward stupidity and incompetence and complacency! Don't look for magical reasons.

Edited by Guest

Have to agree with the above - Alot of misinformation going around over it and the media whipping it up isn't helping things at all.

The numbers being reported are probrably playing it down to stifle panic, I mean if it's not much worse than the common flu why is everything being shutdown over it? That's what some have said and others are saying it's the next plague to come.

I know one thing, places such as Italy aren't shutting and locking everything down for the sake of just doing it.

One thing that is good advice is to stay away from others whether you have it or not if possible. I guess I'm lucky, aside from having to go out and just get stuff I'm in no need to go anywhere and can ride it out here if I must.

Use common sense, it's not that hard to figure things out over it.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

Here in Austria, a larger amount of people has gotten really worried. There are messages circulating on whatsapp saying this like "my uncle works in the police department/government/... and has been told that tomorrow the government will close everything and declare a curfew". Media outlets are also making people worried with increasingly alarming reports.
I have been to my local supermarket this morning. The parking lot was overcrowded, no shopping carts available anymore and queues in front of all cash registers that extended thorugh the whole supermarket. I spent about 30 minutes in that queue. Rice, noodles and toilet paper were the first items to be sold out. Fortunately, water is not a problem since we have excellent tap water around here.

It feels surreal, I have almost the impression of being part of some kind of bad movie. I just wish people would be more rational. Most of the adverse effects of the situation right now are direct consequences of people's behaviour imho.

well if you can read between the lines, that was clear from day one.... china didn't lock down ~ 60 million people at the start of january if it was for nothing... 

in germany we were told to do all work from home office for an undefined amount of time.

as long as you can order groceries and stuff online from the normal kaufland/rewe delivery service i don't have a reason to leave the house.

“There’s normally a lot of tourists here to feed the monkeys but now there are not as many, because of the coronavirus.” Rattanachai said they “looked more like wild dogs than monkeys.” “They went crazy for a single piece of food. I’ve never seen them this aggressive,” she said.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/12/monkeys-fight-for-food-in-thailand-after-coronavirus-slows-tourism/

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

Michgian closed schools for two weeks. Never thought I would have seen this. Michigan generally doesnt close for anything. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

now the COVID 19 is sweeping the globe like a Apocalypse, as i have Bowel cancer, i wonder if the COVID 19 would be a lot more fatal, my mother is warning me not to get tested, as because she say if prove positive to the coronavirus may not get treatment to cancer, so also when coronavirus got spotted how long before it got spotted, was it got created, so if that is so how many effected before coronavirus spotted.

11 hours ago, duncannah said:

Classes suspended and any kind of events cancelled here in Belgium just a few hours ago. Also looks like many non-essential shops will be closed on weekends as well. Not a full on lockdown yet though.

Our Prime Minister Mark Ruud decides to keep the school open. My bet a larger scale lockdown will happen in the next few weeks.

2 hours ago, Beerzerker said:

Have to agree with the above - Alot of misinformation going around over it and the media whipping it up isn't helping things at all.

The numbers being reported are probrably playing it down to stifle panic, I mean if it's not much worse than the common flu why is everything being shutdown over it? That's what some have said and others are saying it's the next plague to come.

I know one thing, places such as Italy aren't shutting and locking everything down for the sake of just doing it.

One thing that is good advice is to stay away from others whether you have it or not if possible. I guess I'm lucky, aside from having to go out and just get stuff I'm in no need to go anywhere and can ride it out here if I must.

Use common sense, it's not that hard to figure things out over it.

Watch a lot of Fox news?

If it isn't much worse than flu. Why the ICU are running out of bed in Italy? Why those hospitals are overwhelmed?

37 minutes ago, Deli said:

Watch a lot of Fox news?

If it isn't much worse than flu. Why the ICU are running out of bed in Italy? Why those hospitals are overwhelmed?

Because it's fairly dangerous to the older/vulnerable people. it's only about 4x more lethal than normal flu to those under 50. 100x over fifty and about 800x over 70.

Overall it's averaging 2% mortality vs 0.1% for flu. To put it in perspective bird flu has a 60% mortality rate. 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

29 minutes ago, Deli said:

Indeed;

A lot of people reason: 3% death = 97% chance that i will survive...

which is incorrect... The 3% death rate is with sufficient medical treatment of the 10%+ that need a hospital; theres a reason that china build extra hospitals in no time. Once saturated medical chain,, odds of 1 in 10 comes close to rolling a dice.

The threat is to a lesser extent the illness and baseline mortality rate itself. The danger is the rapid spread and sudden peaks causing medical chains to be overwhelmed; ultimately the limit of available medical attention is what makes not just this virus but basically any medical need a sudden danger.

Adding fuel to the fire is that part of medical staff itself will eventually either carry and transmit and/or become sick themselves, reducing their own numbers whike simultainously inadvertantly spreading to people who where already in need for other medical reasons.

However, there is no alternative: government here has called for self containment in case of symptoms  "except" for medical and other critical personel as they are simply needed, without them "any" medical condition could become critical.

13 hours ago, Andreas Lilja said:

So by closing schools and other establishments for two weeks, coronavirus is going to magically disappear?

That's not the point. Of course it's not going to disappear - but it will slow the spread.

Furthermore, next week is March Break (In Canada anyway) - and during March Break, families tend to travel. By shutting down the schools afterwards, they minimize the risk of families coming into contact with the virus and not self isolating themselves - basically they don't trust the parents to be thinking about other families besides themselves.

On top of that, what they are trying to do is spread out the peak infection rate so that places like hospitals don't get overwhelmed.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

6 hours ago, Alexsheff93 said:

I see huge problems the whole world is taking precaution yet our gov wants it to infect 90% of people in the UK, an we got China accusing the US this morning of the corona spread in China. Also saw this picture last night... Not sure how true it is cause media would never cover that shit but according to this girl this is Italy situation. 

FB_IMG_1584051845868.jpg

The government doesn't WANT any1 infected. There's a difference between 'infecting 90% of the population' and simply 'allowing' the natural spread for natural 'herd immunity'. It does not guarantee 90% of the entire UK population will be infected. Theres also a MASSIVE difference in allowing people to determine themselves what risk they will take VS forcibly imposing curfews, quarantining, and imprisoning people.

People really need to stop getting their information from the likes of Twitter -.-

FACTS, reliable sources, trusted scientific source. Use them.

WHO, CDC, NHS, these all have facts and figures. Sites outside of these are also fine so long as they clearly link to a source within organizations such as the CDC and the like.

The country with the highest officially confirmed tested population (~250,000 tested currently), South Korea, has the most accurate data on the infection and Mortality rate, and age and sex breakdown of those tested. As of today (March 13th), the mortality rate is 0.84%

SOURCE

https://www.cdc.go.kr/board/board.es?mid=&bid=0030

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

So I have the misfortune of living right next to a county where a case was found. Thanks Wisconsin very cool. On the bright side the massive stock of toilet paper ive had since 2018 is now worth its weight in gold so looks like ill be affording some games soon 

Primary Laptop (Gearsy MK4): Ryzen 9 5900HX, Radeon RX 6800M, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 24 GB DDR4 2400 Mhz, 512 GB SSD+1TB SSD, 15.6 in 300 Hz IPS display

2021 Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition

Secondary Laptop (Uni MK2): Ryzen 7 5800HS, Nvidia GTX 1650, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 16 GB DDR4 3200 Mhz, 512 GB SSD 

2021 Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 

Meme Machine (Uni MK1): Shintel Core i5 7200U, Nvidia GT 940MX, 24 GB DDR4 2133 Mhz, 256 GB SSD+500GB HDD, 15.6 in TN Display 

2016 Acer Aspire E5 575 

Retired Laptop (Gearsy MK2): Ryzen 5 2500U, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 12 GB 2400 Mhz DDR4, 256 GB NVME SSD, 15.6" 1080p IPS Touchscreen 

2017 HP Envy X360 15z (Ryzen)

PC (Gearsy): A6 3650, HD 6530D , 8 GB 1600 Mhz Kingston DDR3, Some Random Mobo Lol, EVGA 450W BT PSU, Stock Cooler, 128 GB Kingston SSD, 1 TB WD Blue 7200 RPM

HP P7 1234 (Yes It's Actually Called That)  RIP 

Also im happy to answer any Ryzen Mobile questions if anyone is interested! 

ATTENTION: there is a covid 19 F@H event happening, you can find it HERE.

this is a good opportunity to help with research!

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

I very much would like to participate but every GPU/CPU I've tried folding on either causes my GPU to crash (I think due to thermaling)...This is with stock settings and I run games, etc for extended periods with no issues and temps comfortably in the 60's-70's...

Both my RX 570/R5 2400g and RX 5700/R5 2600 crash while running BOINC.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/3/12/21177538/att-broadband-internet-data-cap-coronavirus-suspend

AT&T is suspending data caps for broadband internet customers on Thursday, as waves of employees face new work-from-home policies from US companies trying to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus, according to Motherboard.

As it stands, some AT&T home internet customers, not to be confused with those who subscribe to an AT&T mobile data plan, have plans that cap the amount of monthly data they can use with devices like laptops, game consoles, smart TVs, and other devices. Those caps can range from 150GB to 1TB, Motherboard says. And going over the cap can result in fees as high as $10 for every 50GB over the limit.

AT&T says its broadband data caps will be suspended to help with work-from-home policies

“Many of our AT&T Internet customers already have unlimited home internet access, and we are waiving internet data overage for the remaining customers,” a company spokesperson tells Motherboard. The decision came in response to inquiries from Motherboard regarding the telecom’s plans for dealing with surges in at-home internet use throughout the country, as offices close and people are being advised to avoid large gatherings and densely populated public spaces.

Earlier today, a group of 17 US Senators sent a letter to the chief executives of eight internet service providers — including AT&T, Comcast, T-Mobile, and Verizon — demanding they suspend broadband data caps (or the fees associated with going over the limit) and throttling due to the coronavirus crisis.

“As organizations around the country formulate their responses to the recent outbreak and spread of the novel coronavirus, or COVID-19, we write to discuss the steps that your company is taking to accommodate the unprecedented reliance we will likely see on telepresence services, including telework, online education, telehealth, and remote support services,” reads the letter. “Specifically, we ask that you temporarily suspend broadband caps and associated fees or throttling for all communities affected by COVID-19 and work with public school districts, colleges, and universities to provide free, or at-cost, broadband options for students whose schools close due to COVID-19 who don’t have access at home.”

The spread of COVID-19, the illness caused by the novel coronavirus, has led to a wave of event cancellations and, in just the past week, a more drastic series of responses from the federal government and municipalities throughout the country. Major sporting leagues, including the NBA and NHL, have canceled their remaining seasons, while New York City announced today it would be declaring a state of emergency and shutting down Broadway, its largest tourism hub. The Trump administration announced yesterday it would ban foreign nationals from Europe from entering the country for the next month.

Edited by LogicalDrm
Added quote box

"Whatever happens, happens." - Spike Spiegel

On 3/13/2020 at 6:40 PM, CalintzJerevinan said:

I've worked from home all week...My employer will only allow critical personnel in the office.

It's an adjustment, but I'm hoping employers realize that allowing its employees to work from home permanently is a feasible option. It is so much healthier than sharing a stuffy office with a few dozen strangers...

Edited by LogicalDrm

ISPs here have also temporarily increased the data caps.

Not that I use mobile data that much since Broadband internet here by law must be unlimited.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition