Apple goes 'full retard ' and puts a charge port on the bottom of the magic mouse 2

Syntaxvgm

lol this can't be fo real

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

I agree that its terrible to use, but Im sure that some people do like it. I can see it being good for basic web browsing, but anything more demanding its unusable. However if for example, my func MS-3 was wireless and had a a quick charge usb-c port on the bottom, I wouldnt have a single issue, and I'm sure most people would agree. Maybe we should be bashing Apple for their overall mouse design instead :P

I do hate it, but people don't bash them on that any more, they've given up trying to help apple make better mice 

Apple-Mouse-Evolution-2.jpg

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

But then that would kill the point of a wireless mouse. 

And having it at the bottom would kill the point of a mouse entirely.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Is this stupid from a practical point of view? Yes.

But from an industrial design point of view that melds with Apple's design philosophy? It makes perfect sense.

There is now an uninterrupted continuous line around the mouse. At no point does the mouse betray it's curve. This mirrors their design philosophy for all their products: Appearance first, function later. And what can I say? People go for that. Don't know why precisely, but they do.

Magic mouses are shit anyway.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

As demonstrated in the video, though, Apple’s new Lightning Dock intended for iPhones makes for a handy Magic Mouse 2 dock as well.

post-49487-0-50815700-1444888897.jpg

What+is+this+I+don+t+even.jpg

Normally I am one to defend apple against the haters.... but then I rethink that, pretty much whenever I read these blogs. The things they defend and say are beyond hilarious. 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

Its straight up stupid but to be fair Apple never figured out how to do mice properly in the whole history of Apple.

and their keyboards are great like what the fuck 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Wait. Why is this a problem if it charges to 9 hours in two minutes?

Seriously. Apple makes shit mice, but I don't see why this is a problem. I'd never use an Apple mouse but for many reasons aside from this. 

and their keyboards are great like what the fuck 

Trackpads and the keyboards they use in the MacBooks are fucking amazing. Couldn't even imagine trying to navigate Mac OS X with a mouse rather than a trackpad to be honest. 

Now if only someone designs a mousepad with wireless charging capabilities, along with the mouse to get wirelessly charged. Perhaps a switch on the mousepad would trigger the charging, hence making sure that the batteries arent ruined.

Just a thought.

wow..... That is next level bad. I never thought i would see lazy engineering like that come from apple.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Trackpads and the keyboards they use in the MacBooks are fucking amazing. Couldn't even imagine trying to navigate Mac OS X with a mouse rather than a trackpad to be honest. 

I can but their trackpads makes others suck to use, yea. Why i love the MBP 

muh specs 

All parts black

Lets be honest here, it isn't  THAT  bad.

What's worse, not using your mouse for two minutes while it charges or not being able to use your mouse until you find new batteries for it. (This is excluding WIRED mice)

If the price tag on it was so god damn high...I buy one for my laptop purely for the slim design.

I can replace my batteries in 30 seconds. As in, going downstairs to get them, coming back, and putting them in. It's not hard.

Har har har, what idiots.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Eneloops are seriously the best damn batteries you can buy...

And Microsoft's Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 is an inexpensive simple no bullshit, single AA battery with long life simplicity at it's finest IMO.

Why did they even make a successor to that pos? Seriously, the Magic Mouse is the worst mouse that I've ever used.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Apple designer, GO HOME YOU DRUNK!! *sighs*

CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 5600 3.5 GHz Processor | CPU Air Cooler:Thermalright Assassin X 120 Refined SE | Motherboard:MSI B450M GAMING PLUS MATX AM4

Memory:G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2x16GB)  DDR4-3200 | GPU:PowerColor Fighter Radeon RX 7600 8 GB Video Card

Storage #1:Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD (OS driver) | Storage #2: Silicon Power A60 1TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVMe (Anything else)

Case:Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L | Case Fan: 3x Thermalright TL-C12C (2x intake fans, 1x exhaust fan)

Power Supply:Corsair CXM (2015) 450W Bronze 80 Plus |OS:MS Windows10 (64-bit) | Monitor: ASUS VG275 27” 1080p 75 Hz FreeSync

i dont get why people are so bent out of shape.....2 mins for 9 hours.....go take a piss for 2 mins.  of all the things to bitch about this is rather trivial

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

As much I will accept that this isn't the best design decision, why are we having a whole post about it? Just place it with the Apple magic mouse 2, magic keyboard 2 and magic trackpad 2 post. I doesn't deserve a post on its own.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

It blows my mind people are defending this.

I dont care if its 2 minutes for 9 hours. if I want to use my computer now, I wanna use it now, not in 2 minutes time.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit