crashing and restarts

My pc keeps crashing randomly after installing an additional 2 sticks 64gb total now and ive tested both sets of stick in 2 and 4 as the pc wont let me try in 1 and 3. all sticks are appearing in the bios and i have xmp enabled. im also getting random pc restarts but both are only happening while playing any game (3 tested) ive tried bios updates and the windows memory diagnostic but im kinda stuck because sometimes i can play for hours and then other times its constant.

i7 13700kf

4x16gb DDR5 6000mhz

RTX3080

MAG Z790 Tomahawk WIFI

corsair 850W

18 minutes ago, Lexmarkface said:

My pc keeps crashing randomly after installing an additional 2 sticks 64gb total now and ive tested both sets of stick in 2 and 4 as the pc wont let me try in 1 and 3. all sticks are appearing in the bios and i have xmp enabled. im also getting random pc restarts but both are only happening while playing any game (3 tested) ive tried bios updates and the windows memory diagnostic but im kinda stuck because sometimes i can play for hours and then other times its constant.

i7 13700kf

4x16gb DDR5 6000mhz

RTX3080

MAG Z790 Tomahawk WIFI

corsair 850W

Try with XMP turned off.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

wont that drop my 6000mhz? or is there a way to set it up with xmp disable and still run at max speed?

5 minutes ago, Poinkachu said:

Try with XMP turned off.

wont that drop my 6000mhz? or is there a way to set it up with xmp disable and still run at max speed?

13 minutes ago, Lexmarkface said:

Well, first you need to know whats causing the problem no?

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

Most intel and amd chipsets still have problems running 4 memory sticks at XMP and equivalent speeds. 

Please update bios to try, or wait for a future bios version.. 

Edit: for kicks.. try to reduce the speed to.. 5600mhz.. 

it was working up until now with xmp disable but i think its started again 😞