SeppuKuma, the bear that helps you with your suicide.

HeathCliff
Go to solution Solved by Sunako,

I can't believe this tread has gone on this long. The bear in question

is nothing more then a nursing aid and was brought up all the way

back in Jan. here. It does not help any one with suicide Seppukuma 

isn't even the things name its been photoshopped in. The bear is 

called ROBEAR and just ment to be an aid for patients that need help 

getting up and around their home without having a full time nurse.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/science/suicidebear.asp

your brain is still there to process the pain 

Nope, after enough shock to your nervous system your brain just shuts down regardless.

your brain is still there to process the pain 

Your system goes into shock and can't process shit. Your sensory system is so overwhelmed it just shuts down. 

Wow umm, this isn't what i expected!

This is a robot designed to kill people.

Everyone yelled "that will be a terminator thing!"

Seems like we were all wrong.

It's a cute bear...

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Mobile Soylent Green food processor. Just add Soy Sauce  ;)

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Hmm... That site looks a little like a non-serious troll site, after reading it for a little more.

That at least looks legitimate. As densely populated and as much population decline as Japan might have, pretty sure they'd not be trying to assist suicides, but more like try to prevent them. Despite so many possible robots, they still need workers after all.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Snip

The part about "failing" to kill the 12 beta testers, after it horribly crushed them.  Brain can not compute.  How does it fail at killing someone?  People have really perfected the art of killing.  I am not sure what is more frightening, the suicide helper robot, or that it might fail on you and not kill you all the way.

But why they didn't make yandere that kills you with 50 different ways??? Imagine how many would rather die on arms of their waifus than some perverted looking bear. 

"You can´t spell SLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER!^^"

Nope, after enough shock to your nervous system your brain just shuts down regardless.

Your system goes into shock and can't process shit. Your sensory system is so overwhelmed it just shuts down. 

is that a 100% guarantee and should we be executing prisoners by crushing their bones from now on? 

Yeah that's a super troll article.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

2: seppuKuma fo real da pun is so bad it hurt  

It had me laughing for a minute straight lol. :D

Wow... I only read the OP and assumed it would help you to not kill yourself (ie teliing you that's it's going to get better) but it actually kills you... Wow. Fake as fuck tho. 

This is incredibly wrong, but incredibly Japanese. Terminator bear is here, now it just needs an Arnie voice and we'll all be happy as we die.

Hasta la vista, senpai.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Linus needs to review this.

Make Luke try it.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

Everyone .. on Channel Super Fun :P

"Pranking Everyone using a Loverly BEAR! - SeppuKuma"

^

:P

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

Or

How The Other Nick becomed Nick.

Q4tXC.jpg

PC Specs

Indonesia

Australia 

Wait, I'm sorry. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ADIMOVS LAWS OF ROBOTICS! next thing you know they'll be rebranded to be waiters at a pizza franchise...

Asimov's three laws of robotics:

/A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.

- snip-

Wait, I'm sorry. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ADIMOVS LAWS OF ROBOTICS! next thing you know they'll be rebranded to be waiters at a pizza franchise...

/A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.

^ Damn straight!

PC Specs

Indonesia

Australia 

Couple things. It's Asimov, no D. Secondly, those are ideas, not actual laws. They would have to be implemented and in this case, they obviously are not. A death robot is a pretty neat idea. A lot of people want to die and their care takers usually don't want to help kill them (wouldn't be very good care takers if they tried to kill their patients). Suicide robots do the dirty work for you leaving everyone happy.