what did asus do now...

im seeing alot of people say asus scams people, but whats going on? are they blatantly scaming people?? whats happening!?

(pc if the parts get here in time): ryzen 7 3700||gigabyte gtx 1070|| 16 gb ddr4|| SanDisk Ultra 3D 512GB 2.5 ssd||MSI b450m pro-vdh max||2013 corsair cx750m|| hp pavilion case||

It is not hard to find you know.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

5 minutes ago, Levent said:

It is not hard to find you know.

oh dear... FOR A DENT!?!?

(pc if the parts get here in time): ryzen 7 3700||gigabyte gtx 1070|| 16 gb ddr4|| SanDisk Ultra 3D 512GB 2.5 ssd||MSI b450m pro-vdh max||2013 corsair cx750m|| hp pavilion case||

46 minutes ago, jordanbuilds1 said:

oh dear... FOR A DENT!?!?

mind you a dent which needed a magnefying lense to be found, cause no harm to the console AND was determined a MUST BE FIXED FLAW or else no warranty

6 minutes ago, ARandomPerson said:

I gets better.

Oh, it gets much better.

they buggin, my older brother got an rog laptop but the track pad didnt work. he didnt get it repaired (he got a mouse with it) but after something happened to the os and we reloaded the os it started working. after that i started to side eye asus, but this pushes it further.

5 minutes ago, jordanbuilds1 said:

he didnt get it repaired (he got a mouse with it) but after something happened to the os and we reloaded the os it started working.

This is the kind of stuff that happens where the manufacturer is blamed, turns out it was software related, possibly even user error. Meanwhile the manufacture gets dog-piled. 

Ryzen 7 7800x3D -  Asus RTX4090 TUF OC- Asrock X670E Taichi - 32GB DDR5-6000CL30 - SuperFlower 1000W - Fractal Torrent - Assassin IV - 42" LG C2

Ryzen 7 5800x - XFX RX6600 - Asus STRIX B550i - 32GB DDR4-3200CL14 - Corsair SF750 - Lian Li O11 Mini - EK 360 AIO - Asus PG348Q

11 hours ago, jordanbuilds1 said:

they buggin, my older brother got an rog laptop but the track pad didnt work. he didnt get it repaired (he got a mouse with it) but after something happened to the os and we reloaded the os it started working. after that i started to side eye asus, but this pushes it further.

asus has always neen atrocious with warranties and repairs,  took people only ~20 years to catch up lol...

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

All this makes me iffy since I'm considering buying their upcoming 4K DFR monitor. I know there is the LG one, but it has no BFI and costs more then current Asus one.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

3 hours ago, Doobeedoo said:

All this makes me iffy since I'm considering buying their upcoming 4K DFR monitor. I know there is the LG one, but it has no BFI and costs more then current Asus one.

fwiw i have a 1080p asus and i love it... also over 10 yo and still working!  the problem is when stuff stops working... you better have a warranty with the seller ie Amazon and don't have to deal with asus directly,  or indirectly. 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

2 minutes ago, Mark Kaine said:

fwiw i have a 1080p asus and i love it... also over 10 yo and still working!  the problem is when stuff stops working... you better have a warranty with the seller ie Amazon and don't have to deal with asus directly,  or indirectly. 

Yeah I know. I mainly just buy at my local retailers so warranty is from them.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |