SeppuKuma, the bear that helps you with your suicide.

HeathCliff
Go to solution Solved by Sunako,

I can't believe this tread has gone on this long. The bear in question

is nothing more then a nursing aid and was brought up all the way

back in Jan. here. It does not help any one with suicide Seppukuma 

isn't even the things name its been photoshopped in. The bear is 

called ROBEAR and just ment to be an aid for patients that need help 

getting up and around their home without having a full time nurse.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/science/suicidebear.asp

We need ODST's and Spartans to destroy Japan and all of its inhabitants with max priority!! :o and tanks to kick those robots arse :P.

Groomlake Authority

We need ODST's and Spartans to destroy Japan and all of its inhabitants with max priority!! :o and tanks to kick those robots arse :P.

Wait for them to have AI ... Then we're all screwed ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

... I don't know if anyone thinks I have something to comment on this, but...

You're wrong...

I'm just...

O.o

Have to take care of the aging population somehow you know. 

Im gonna have nightmares about this bear, and his face...  :o

It had me laughing for a minute straight lol. :D

yeah me to I absolutly love those sort of pun but it's kinda creepy to have a pun on the name of a suicide bear which just make it way more hilarious

Of course its Japan that invents something like this....  :ph34r:

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

What exactly is Japan thinking? Why are they always creating weird shit and some of the coolest shit? You can't do both Japan, pick one! But I guess they just want to continue to fill Aokigahara? Do they think romanticize killing yourself is cool? Is cute? Is what?

Japan, since you didn't get the picture: we want to convince them to live, not give them a ticket out...

As Azusa Hayano said, "You think you die alone, but that's not true. Nobody is alone in this world."

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Suck it up buttercup ...

Or you can just jack-off and pretend you got raped like Mayella Ewell and Bob Ewell did in To Kill A Mockingbird because nobody want to inspect your butt hole if you rape your self with a wine bottle ...

*Sees to kill a mockingbird title* *Remembers I am reading said book* *Grabs book and rips it to shreds*

I can't believe this tread has gone on this long. The bear in question

is nothing more then a nursing aid and was brought up all the way

back in Jan. here. It does not help any one with suicide Seppukuma 

isn't even the things name its been photoshopped in. The bear is 

called ROBEAR and just ment to be an aid for patients that need help 

getting up and around their home without having a full time nurse.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/science/suicidebear.asp