Need Help Calculating How Long This UPS Will Last Me!

Alright so I'm kind of dumb and voltage and wattage are way outside of my field of technology.  I'm looking at getting a backup uninterruptible power supply to make sure my $5K doesn't fry itself mid power outage.

I want to know if there's any way to calculate my wattage and time I'll have before my PC and 4K tv shut off with the power supply.

This is the power supply I'm looking at but I'm open to suggestions.  

My UPS I Am Looking Into

If you're wondering my specs (note: all are stock settings and no oc is happening minus the gpu):

- LG C3 48" 4K Evo OLED TV

- Asus rog maximus z790 dark hero

- Asus tuf rtx 4090 oc edition 

- Intel core i9-14900k

- Corsair icue link 360mm aio

- 12 QX120 icue link fans

- Corsair dominator titanium 64gb 4x16 6400

- Corsair rm1200x shift 80 plus gold psu

- Corsair k60 RGB TKL keyboard

- Corsair scimitar elite wireless mous

Is there any way to calculate how much time I'll have with this info?  I don't know how to.  But I want to make sure this PC is safe from random events.

If you have any clue and can help me calculate or offer me a better UPS under 500 USD, I'll be more than happy to hear out some suggestions.  I've spent good money in hardware and I need to protect it.  

Easiest way to do this is to buy a $10 power readings outlet that you'd plug your whole setup into and have it remember the highest wattage during a gaming session or whatever.

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker

The 4090 has a 450W TDP, so expect the entire system to draw about 550W under a gaming load. The TV uses about 100W, so a total of 650W, roughly. The UPS is only able to deliver 600W, so it's probably not a good fit. At 600W it claims to last for 2:15, which might be enough time to exit whatever you're doing and safely shut down, if you are able to tune your setup to draw that amount. 

https://www.apc.com/us/en/products-runtime-graph/BX1000M/apc-backups-1000-compact-tower-1000va-120v-avr-lcd-8-nema-outlets-4-surge/

:)

There is no way in hell you can power all those with a 1KVA UPS.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

18 minutes ago, Levent said:

There is no way in hell you can power all those with a 1KVA UPS.

Well I might actually get 2.  One for my peripherals and extra stuff like the TV and one for my stictly the PC.  Would that work better?  Get like an 850w one?  And one 1kw one?

20 minutes ago, seon123 said:

The 4090 has a 450W TDP, so expect the entire system to draw about 550W under a gaming load. The TV uses about 100W, so a total of 650W, roughly. The UPS is only able to deliver 600W, so it's probably not a good fit. At 600W it claims to last for 2:15, which might be enough time to exit whatever you're doing and safely shut down, if you are able to tune your setup to draw that amount. 

https://www.apc.com/us/en/products-runtime-graph/BX1000M/apc-backups-1000-compact-tower-1000va-120v-avr-lcd-8-nema-outlets-4-surge/

So would it be better if I get 2?  One for the PC solely and one for the peripherals just to make sure I save as much as a i can for the PC?

32 minutes ago, venomtail said:

Easiest way to do this is to buy a $10 power readings outlet that you'd plug your whole setup into and have it remember the highest wattage during a gaming session or whatever.

I don't really know how to use those.  I just want to make sure my PC doesn't fry and go up in flames due to a power outage.  I might get 2 instead and just use one for the PC and one for everything else so I can charge things more.

14 minutes ago, DeepFriedWater316 said:

I don't really know how to use those.  I just want to make sure my PC doesn't fry and go up in flames due to a power outage.  I might get 2 instead and just use one for the PC and one for everything else so I can charge things more.

Or just buy a proper single one cause you get what you pay for.

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker

11 minutes ago, venomtail said:

Or just buy a proper single one cause you get what you pay for.

Well I have enough space but are there higher wattage ones out there that are at least somewhat affordable like sub 500?  I might need to look into more of them for servers I plan on adding to my rig.  

9 hours ago, DeepFriedWater316 said:

Well I have enough space but are there higher wattage ones out there that are at least somewhat affordable like sub 500?

Of course. I only looked at pure sine wave versions when I was looking for UPSs, which will be a little more. I have a few of Of these, BR1500MS2. 

I will say on my main gaming machine,I only have my PC plugged into it, no peripherals. Its a 13900K / 4090 machine, and I can draw over 900 watts out of it measured without evening overclocking:

13900k6.jpg

Admittedly, this is purposely loading it down, but it is pointing out  that even with a larger UPS is it is possible to overwhelm it with a machine like yours.