SeppuKuma, the bear that helps you with your suicide.

HeathCliff
Go to solution Solved by Sunako,

I can't believe this tread has gone on this long. The bear in question

is nothing more then a nursing aid and was brought up all the way

back in Jan. here. It does not help any one with suicide Seppukuma 

isn't even the things name its been photoshopped in. The bear is 

called ROBEAR and just ment to be an aid for patients that need help 

getting up and around their home without having a full time nurse.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/science/suicidebear.asp

Dat sexy "industrial" design and reliability.

Soo innovative!

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

No but still, who picks that? I just don't understand lol

It's like "my life has been nothing but pain and suffering, let me end it with some more"......

WHAT DOES IT MATTER??

They probably would've done something similar in the own house, at least with this it in a hospital that can take care of them after the fact quickly.

Have you guys watched the documentary "Choosing to die" presented by Terry Pratchett?

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

It has a single  usb C port also for all your needs!

Damn, powered by i7 CPUs to process all those damn tasks.

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

WHAT DOES IT MATTER??

They probably would've done something similar in the own house, at least with this it in a hospital that can take care of them after the fact quickly.

It just seems hilariously, ridiculously similar to the "slow and painful" option from the futurama suicide booth, that's all.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Have you guys watched the documentary "Choosing to die"?

No and I don't want to see it, just by looking the title....

PC Specs

Indonesia

Australia 

It just seems hilariously, ridiculously similar to the "slow and painful" option from the futurama suicide booth, that's all.

I'm sure it's a lot quicker than we think. Especially if the hands can crush human bone, snapping a neck wouldn't be too hard for example.

Same here.

I'm sure it's a lot quicker than we think. Especially if the hands can crush human bone, snapping a neck wouldn't be too hard for example.

I guess, but it just seems ridiculous. The whole thing seems ridiculous lol

Do you know Terry Pratchett? The guy who kind of did the story of Elder Scroll Oblivion. He is the host of it, please go watch it, very good film, it is quite short too.

Or just look it up at wikipedia.

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

I guess, but it just seems ridiculous. The whole thing seems ridiculous lol

I'm betting that all the "options" are humane enough that they wouldn't put you through much pain.

Where's that George Carlin video on suicide on TV.. That is ridiculous.

Same here.

Well, I can watch it but I'm not in the mood to "stay awake" right now..... I'm too damn tired already, no need to watch this.....

PC Specs

Indonesia

Australia 

I'm betting that all the "options" are humane enough that they wouldn't put you through much pain.

I'm still hoping someone made the necessary design decision to make its eyes turn red when you activate the suicide function.

I fully expect this thing to become a meme now.

edit

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

"Suicide Bear"

Sounds more like a bear that wants to suicide heh.

No robot can help u with your mental state. Friends can.

WARNING !

FOLLOWING LINES ARE MY OWN OPINION ONLY.

DO NOT READ OR REACT IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED PERSON.

Suicide is fine as far as u are over 40s. I personally don't see much point for living in case u are a single and miserable person who doesn't live his life but just survives from day to day.

Your body just gets worse and worse, its performance is declining.

I also believe in reincarnation (probably because I want my next life will get better). I'm 25 who "lives in the past" because it was my "golden era" and so much better than my life ATM and in the future.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

having your bones crushed doesnt sound painless

What the fuck

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Linus needs to review this.

Luke gets "fired" for the last time

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

having your bones crushed doesnt sound painless

It does if it's quick enough.

Oh... I can't even.

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15