SeppuKuma, the bear that helps you with your suicide.

HeathCliff
Go to solution Solved by Sunako,

I can't believe this tread has gone on this long. The bear in question

is nothing more then a nursing aid and was brought up all the way

back in Jan. here. It does not help any one with suicide Seppukuma 

isn't even the things name its been photoshopped in. The bear is 

called ROBEAR and just ment to be an aid for patients that need help 

getting up and around their home without having a full time nurse.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/science/suicidebear.asp

c1e06a995ad0c6b513a213e35ce82307e31e72cf

More like this:

Wwlk8dE_700wa_0.gif

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

I am just scared kids will mistake it for a cuddly bear and bad shit to happen lol.

Sleepy time Hug which is where the robotic bear strangles its partner until their pulse stops for 15 minutes. 

So a robot that strangles you to death , SOUNDS PLEASING MATES.

whats-going-on-in-japan.jpg

I am just scared kids will mistake it for a cuddly bear and bad shit to happen lol.

"Look mommy, a bear!"

"Go play with it!"

"Ok mommy!"

She's done..... It's over.....

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

... I can understand lethal injection and helium asphyxiation, but choking or smothering you to death? WHO WOULD PICK THAT?

suicide_booth_by_gvs_13-d50hiym.png

Seriously, is there a serial killer setting where it ties you up in the basement and tortures you to death as well? And what happens to your bear after you die, do the police chase it down and destroy it?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Cuddly bear of DEATH , that crushes you.

Nahh totally normal.

I saw one walking on the street last night.

Let's be completely honest. If someone makes up their mind that they're going to off themselves, at least provide a pain-free, clean alternative. 12 gauge works, but it also means scrubbing the walls and replacing drywall for hours.

Let's be completely honest. If someone makes up their mind that they're going to off themselves, at least provide a pain-free, clean alternative. 12 gauge works, but it also means scrubbing the walls and replacing drywall for hours.

....but why would you be able to choose being choked or smothered to death? Who wants it to hurt for f**ks sake?

I mean, 23 options? What will it do, break your neck? Punch you to death? Something involving tentacles of horror? Seriously....

....but why would you be able to choose being choked or smothered to death? Who wants it to hurt for f**ks sake?

Some people are in to that I guess? Better than having half their head splattered against a wall.

Some people are in to that I guess? Better than having half their head splattered against a wall.

I just...who picks slow and horrible over quick and painless? A Heroin induced coma would be preferable to being choked to death.

... I can understand lethal injection and helium asphyxiation, but choking or smothering you to death? WHO WOULD PICK THAT?

suicide_booth_by_gvs_13-d50hiym.png

How about this? This will attract more people.

zctec.jpg

PC Specs

Indonesia

Australia 

I mean, 23 options? What will it do, break your neck? Punch you to death? Something involving tentacles of horror? Seriously....

Helium asphyxiation is one of them, though it kind of feels like a joke. Can never tell with Japan.

The HAIRAKUMA-II was recalled immediately from test markets after a glitch in the AI Systems vital sign monitor left the bodies of 12 beta testing patient’s bodies horribly disfigured but still alive.  SeppuKuma improves on its predecessors by being lighter and having the smallest base yet.

I just...who picks slow and horrible over quick and painless? A Heroin induced coma would be preferable to being choked to death.

Does it matter on how someone chooses to end their own life with this?

How about this? This will attract more people.

-snip

And the type of people I would like to see no longer breathing lol

Helium asphyxiation is one of them, though it kind of feels like a joke. Can never tell with Japan.

Wait. hold up. they beta tested it with actual suicides?

What, the, actual f**k Japan?

Does it matter on how someone chooses to end their own life with this?

No but still, who picks that? I just don't understand lol

It's like "my life has been nothing but pain and suffering, let me end it with some more"......

Japan is now enabling Skynet.  By god..

I'm surprised no on has asked this yet, but will we see a LinusTechTips review of this product @LinusTech?

Lol of course I'm joking. This topic man... I can't stop laughing at how ridiculous this is.

And the type of people I would like to see no longer breathing lol

Damn  :P

PC Specs

Indonesia

Australia 

I'm surprised no on has asked this yet, but will we see a LinusTechTips review of this product @LinusTech?

Lol of course I'm joking. This topic man... I can't stop laughing at how ridiculous this is.

So close to my 666th post, and man... this damn bear.  I just can't get over how sweet and innocent it looks, but suddenly.. it can crush your bones, and inject you with lethal serum, suffocate you, and all manner of things.  I wonder if it plays, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star while it crushes you?  That'd make it more serene.

So close to my 666th post, and man... this damn bear.  I just can't get over how sweet and innocent it looks, but suddenly.. it can crush your bones, and inject you with lethal serum, suffocate you, and all manner of things.  I wonder if it plays, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star while it crushes you?  That'd make it more serene.

Speaking of 666th posts....

PC Specs

Indonesia

Australia 

I just want to know if its eyes turn red when you engage the suicide mode.

It's japan.. Tentacles are going to be involved in some way or another

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

It's japan.. Tentacles are going to be involved in some way or another

Undoubtedly. And regardless of whether or not the user wants them to, right?