Is it illegal for a teacher to touch a student?

NeatSquidYT

Hi,

Wondering if it's illegal for a teacher to touch a student in the UK. I'm asking as my PE teacher was pushing me today into a position for a demonstration, to which I replied "don't touch me." She proceeded to touch my back softly and say "It's ok" in a soft voice, sarcastically remarking of course. I said "I'm saying as it's illegal, and I don't like it." Is it illegal? If so, I want to report my bitch PE teacher.

She wants you. Why can't you take a hint. This is your chance!

yes its illegal, or it should be

lol

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

It don't think it is illegal, however they can lose their jobs for pushing you in an aggressive way, but for putting their hand on you like that is totally allowed they shouldn't either if you have said not to.

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

Yeah you can sue her.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

What do you mean by pushing you into a position for a demonstration.

If I understand correctly it sounds so minute that I hardly would care.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Since when was touching other people illegal anywhere (unless in a way it would be considered sexual harassment)?

Imagine a situation: you accidentally bump into somebody, he/she demands 200€ as a fine for it? That'd be ridiculous.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

This is why the UK is so OTT on child protection, it's there for a good reason but it's so heavily abused. So many false accusations. She obviously didn't do anything to you, it's a PHYSICAL EDUCATION lesson. It would be like me accusing my rugby teacher of assault for using me as a tackling demonstration. Should you report it? No. Should you let it be known that you felt uncomfortable? Yes.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | PSU: Enermax Revolution87+ 850W | Motherboard: MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC | GPU 1: MSI R9 290X Lightning | CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k | SSD: Samsung SM951 128GB M.2 | HDDs: 2x 3TB WD Black (RAID1) | CPU Cooler: Silverstone Heligon HE01 | RAM: 4 x 4GB Team Group 1600Mhz

My PE teacher was hot, if she touched me I'd have pitched a tent in my pants.

;)

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

If they touch you sexually or something nasty like that then it is illegal. And I think she touched you sexually because of the soft reaction she said "It is ok". That are those words someone use to say when they touch someone sexually and the other person don't like it.

Report her. I recommend not to yet becaue you don't wan't to get into trouble, do you?

If she do it again, report her

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Really?

Really?!

She touched you for that and you want to sue her?

Get lost, turd.

You are the type of person who is ruining the educational system with frivilous lawsuits.

Yes basicly its illegal.

if you dont whish to be toutched, from people that are not authorized for it.

As far as i know, a teacher is not authorized for it.

Only Police and Doctors and such.

What a scumbag move , your teacher didn't do anything to physically or sexually assault you and you want her to lose her job.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

What a scumbag move , your teacher didn't do anything to physically or sexually assault you and you want her to lose her job.

Hope he gets some sense in him, otherwise he doesn't deserve a good life.

Unless she's tossing your salad or smashing your face in i don't think so

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Hi,

Wondering if it's illegal for a teacher to touch a student in the UK. I'm asking as my PE teacher was pushing me today into a position for a demonstration, to which I replied "don't touch me." She proceeded to touch my back softly and say "It's ok" in a soft voice, sarcastically remarking of course. I said "I'm saying as it's illegal, and I don't like it." Is it illegal? If so, I want to report my bitch PE teacher.

man up and don't be a twat, you really wanna get someone investigates just for that? pretty pathetic if you ask me

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Maybe this is why school systems are so garbage these days

they have to worry about little jonny complaining that the teacher "touched" him

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

You got pushed in the back for a demo. And you are getting rustled about it? 

What the hell is wrong with the UK? Ever since the Saville inquiry everybody is so uptight about on just about everything. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

See below

Yes basicly its illegal.

if you dont whish to be toutched, from people that are not authorized for it.

As far as i know, a teacher is not authorized for it.

If someone does not wish to be touched, and you touch them, that's technically assault.

then again, I find P.E. Teachers to be useless wastes of flesh, and their classes shouldn't even exist to begin with.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Illegal to touch you? No

Illegal to "touch" you? Yes.

Besides, even if the headmaster sees it as wrong the most she'll get is a warning.

See below

If someone does not wish to be touched, and you touch them, that's technically assault.

then again, I find P.E. Teachers to be useless wastes of flesh, and their classes shouldn't even exist to begin with.

Are you actually defending the turd?

You KNOW it's not even worth talking about and he wants to sue her, you KNOW he is wrong.