Is it illegal for a teacher to touch a student?

NeatSquidYT

What the hell is wrong with kids, these days?

You're overreacting. She probably tried to calm your aggressive ass down, instead of getting in your pants.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

Unless she's tossing your salad or smashing your face in i don't think so

agree, especially a PE teacher trying to get you to do something correctly.

back in my day if i talked back to a teacher i got the cane

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Are you actually defending the turd?

You KNOW it's not even worth talking about and he wants to sue her, you KNOW he is wrong.

He asked the teacher not to touch him, he/she did anyway and replied with a sarcastic response. I'd report the bitch. Mainly because I don't like P.E. teachers, but also because if you ask someone not to touch you, they shouldn't touch you.

agree, especially a PE teacher trying to get you to do something correctly.

back in my day if i talked back to a teacher i got the cane

Mainly because your generation wasn't smart enough to take the cane away and hit them back.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

You want to sue/report her for helping you whilst demonstrating? You can do that if you want but you won't get anywhere plus I think that's just crazy and stupid.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

See below

If someone does not wish to be touched, and you touch them, that's technically assault.

then again, I find P.E. Teachers to be useless wastes of flesh, and their classes shouldn't even exist to begin with.

Except its PE and he admitted she lightly pushed on his back as a demonstration. What would you do if you needed to demonstrate something to a class needed a volunteer and nobody likes to be touched just not run the class? If it was something serious I'd be completely behind him hell I hate when people touch me on the arm but I'm not going to try sue them over it.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Except its PE and he admitted she lightly pushed on his back as a demonstration. What would you do if you needed to demonstrate something to a class needed a volunteer and nobody likes to be touched just not run the class? If it was something serious I'd be completely behind him hell I hate when people touch me on the arm but I'm not going to try sue them over it.

I never said sue. I'd just report it, not because she touched him, but because she did so, whilst responding sarcastically, to his request not to be touched. And PE classes shouldn't exist to begin with. Waste of time an money, you should be learning math, spelling, and technology instead.

He asked the teacher not to touch him, he/she did anyway and replied with a sarcastic response. I'd report the bitch. Mainly because I don't like P.E. teachers, but also because if you ask someone not to touch you, they shouldn't touch you.

Mainly because your generation wasn't smart enough to take the cane away and hit them back.

Still not a reason to sue, I lost respect for you.

Christ, what twats in here.

Punch her right in tit and run! Also tell your parents or guardians 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

24 users viewing xD

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

If someone does not wish to be touched, and you touch them, that's technically assault.

You're wrong. Assault is an act of an imminent harmful nature. This could at most be considered harassment and even that would have no chance at all of flying in a court room.

24 users viewing xD

FFFFFuck this guy.

Still not a reason to sue, I lost respect for you.

Christ, what twats in here.

I never said sue, I said report. He asked not to be touched, he shouldn't have been touched.

You're wrong. Assault is an act of an imminent harmful nature. This could at most be considered harassment and even that would have no chance at all of flying in a court room.

With today's laws, poking someone in the chest can successfully be argued to be assault (at least if your a woman and someone pokes you in the chest it can). Not that it's sensible.

Again, report the bitch and drop it. Ask for an apology, and that it not happen again. No need/reason to sue.

I never said sue, I said report. He asked not to be touched, he shouldn't have been touched.

Even if she did, what harm did she do?

So extremely oversensitive.

My Teacher would step on my shoes toes when he walked past my desk because my mom knocked him back from a sexual advance.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

My Teacher would step on my shoes toes when he walked past my desk because my mom knocked him back from a sexual advance.

In that case sue, sue all day long.

Even if she did, what harm did she do?

So extremely oversensitive.

Again, he asked not to be touched, she disrespected that request. I know I don't like to be touched, especially after I've said "don't touch me".

Like I said, report her, ask that she apologize, and that it not happen again. Some people don't like to be touched.

You were asked to help with demonstration, you could do it and everything would be fine. Instead you made drama out of it.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Again, he asked not to be touched, she disrespected that request. I know I don't like to be touched, especially after I've said "don't touch me".

Like I said, report her, ask that she apologize, and that it not happen again. Some people don't like to be touched.

Honestly I hope the twat never gets an apology even if he went to war for it.

In the Netherlands they would laugh at you for such arbitrary bullshit.

You were asked to help with demonstration, you could do it and everything would be fine. Instead you made drama out of it.

Drama queen in the making this one.