Is it illegal for a teacher to touch a student?

NeatSquidYT

It's called being a healthy heterosexual man.

I have to say I agree.

Needing to know is one thing. Filing a report or worse is another.

I can agree to that. I just don't think its a "do nothing, get over it" situation. She should apologize at the least.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I have to say I agree.

I can agree to that. I just don't think its a "do nothing, get over it" situation. She should apologize at the least.

Honestly in my opinion not even an apology but again, cultural.

It's called being a healthy heterosexual man.

I feel bad doing it though. I feel like I'm taking advantage of them poor girls - unless, of course, they are more than just friends.

Honestly in my opinion not even an apology but again, cultural.

TBH, it's not even cultural, is how the kid was raised or how his/her brain works. But now I'm just talking about what I'm learning with my extremely funny extra psycology classes and classmates.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

I feel bad doing it though. I feel like I'm taking advantage of them poor girls - unless, of course, they are more than just friends.

^this, is called being respectful, that being said, it's hard to not notice a big pair of knockers pressing against you, family or not.

They choose to dress in a way that makes their breasts pop out and they choose to hug me. (I don't initiate most hugs) so...

if it makes you feel uncomfortable then tell her if she continues report to the headmaster, and if the situation still isn't resolved then consult the police she could be jailed for harassment. 

@OP

a valuable lesson in life: pick your battles wisely.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

@OP

a valuable lesson in life: pick your battles wisely.

^THIS. Probably the most important lesson one can learn.

^this, is called being respectful, that being said, it's hard to not notice a big pair of knockers pressing against you, family or not.

Yeah, but honestly, the women we hang out with like the attention.

We often compliment them, 'nice boobs' and it's taken with a laugh and athank you.

Since when was touching other people illegal anywhere (unless in a way it would be considered sexual harassment)?

Imagine a situation: you accidentally bump into somebody, he/she demands 200€ as a fine for it? That'd be ridiculous.

And also how do you know who touched who? Or who bumped who? This is too complicated and non-important, as this is not a case of sexual harassment or anything that I think it's not even worth discussing. But let's be honest here, there are definitely some kids that need a kick in the butt :P (not talking about the OP ofc)

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

They choose to dress in a way that makes their breasts pop out and they choose to hug me. (I don't initiate most hugs) so...

I didn't really started to notice that until very recently. Not that I'd never did my shit with (many) girls until back then it's just because no one told me about it.

Since then, now I notice it all the time. I hate my friends.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

Yeah, but honestly, the women we hang out with like the attention.

We often compliment them, 'nice boobs' and it's taken with a laugh and athank you.

Lol maybe I should visit the Netherlands (like I said, I don't mind women touching me). Most chicks in the US would call you a creeper or slap you for saying that (at least in my experience)

God I hate it when I remind myself of why I'm a shut in....

TBH, it's not even cultural, is how the kid was raised or how his/her brain works. But now I'm just talking about what I'm learning with my extremely funny extra psycology classes and classmates.

Or that.

Lol maybe I should visit the Netherlands (like I said, I don't mind women touching me). Most chicks in the US would call you a creeper or slap you for saying that (at least in my experience)

God I hate it when I remind myself of why I'm a shut in....

Well we are friends with them so of course we don't say it to strangers, it's like normal Friendship with boobs.

Well we are friends with them so of course we don't say it to strangers, it's like normal Friendship with boobs.

Lol I need that kind of friendship.

ForeverAloneBlackSS.png

Final Verdict: PE teacher being a PE teacher. At 13, everything seems more problematic than it actually is. All the stuff at 13 I thought were big issues were tiny drops in a gigantic ocean. Potentially ruining a teacher's career, especially knowing they don't get paid well at all is low. Yes, not everyone likes being touched, myself included. But again, PE teacher in middle school. 

The thing to do is confront the teacher, let her know in a civil way that this touching doesn't make you feel comfortable and politely request them to stop. Keyword polite. Making a thread about it on a forum about tech is being bratty. Looking for members to agree as a means of justification to get a teacher fired over something the rest of your peers seem to not care for even more so. Many kids simply don't care, myself included when I was that age. This is a textbook case of being oversensitive on top of living in a nanny state country. Things that we acceptable back then now have to have bumpers on the sharp edges, the PC police listen to this kinda stuff and turns a small issue into a massive one because people would rather get government officials involved instead of settling issues on a personal level.

Just reading things in this thread lead me to believe it was a brash or bratty tone of asking to stop in which case a PE teacher might have mocked because her other students probably have never had issues with her before. Does this give her a free pass? Not exactly. However, this wasn't someone like a math teacher placing their hand on your back whilst whispering into your ear. Certain aspects about being a PE teacher is contact is normal. As many stated over all these pages, if this were sexual contact, the is a huge red flag that does need to be reported. This, though? Small drop in a giant bucket. We don't know her side of the story, but I'm not going to take one side at face value without knowing the complete story.

@

I'm in secondary school, basically is high school

I don't really know how it's called there...

What I meant was that when you reach 16/17, when kids start to live their life (do fun stuff) you'll be remembered/bullied as the guy who is what many people here called you.

It's an advice because I used to bully fat/weird kids and I regret it but, well, I did for the luls and I stopped in time I believe.

As I said in my first post, anyway, have fun and chill. Don't look for trouble until you start dating girls or drinking until you pass out - that's when you gotta worry.

http://youtu.be/7Ot1ZthmQ60?t=1m57s

start the video where I linked.

this applies to most of the answers...

OP is 13, he/she thinks the teacher's ''sexually touching'' her, this is the definition of a spoiled kid and a fucked up state of mind. I used to watch Power Rangers when I was 13 for fucks sake!

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

This can be achieved.

You have to load your save game from Real Life.

Gameplay isn't anything good though.

LOL. Can't I reset and start over again? That save is corrupted....

LOL. Can't I reset and start over again? That save is corrupted...

Nope, many tried and failed to start new game.

OP is 13, he/she thinks the teacher's ''sexually touching'' her, this is the definition of a spoiled kid and a fucked up state of mind. I used to watch Power Rangers when I was 13 for fucks sake!

I'm not commenting on that...  Just the way people are answering him/her.  And I don't think the OP thinks his teacher was being sexual, I think the OP thinks the teacher was invading his space and using physical force and when asked to stop she mocked him/her by pretending to harass the OP.  

Nope, many tried and failed to start new game.

Damn... My save is corrupted. For some reason whenever I try talking to a girl, they just ignore me....

#foreveralone

Is she hot? If so, then it's not illegal. If she isn't, then just give her a back-hand to the face.