looking for receiver that I can connect hearing aids to

I am currently looking for a receiver that can do at least dolby Atmos (though dolby vision would be nice as well).

I have a 4K TV that has eARC on it (although it is a fire TV), and the walls are already wired with speaker wire, but the problem is that I have family members that are hard of hearing, and require the use of hearing aids.

From what I can see, there is the ability to connect the hearing aids to the TV, but you lose speaker output. Direct speaker output does not work too well due to how we position ourselves, and we have to turn the speakers up to very loud (making it less enjoyable for the people who are hearing sensitive).

My solution is to hopefully use this receiver as the output to the speakers, but also I need the capability for the receiver to have an additional output going simultaneously (this can be a headphone jack, extra RCA jacks for left and right channels, or something of the similar) that I can put into another device to transmit the audio through something like telecoil, or through Bluetooth (this part I am not too sure about yet since I am trying to coordinate between multiple family members that will use this, and it is looking like I may do both).

Does anyone know of any receivers that are able to do this, or should I resort to adding an intermediary set of wires to the speaker output, directly record it, mix, and output the result?

My television has two volumes headset and speakers.

Maybe use aux for transmitter and speakers to doby atmos?

I know it's possible since i have headset and had accidentally speaker volume on which it woke others.

Maybe your tv has same feature?

I'm jank tinkerer if it works then it works.

Regardless of compatibility 🐧🖖

35 minutes ago, BoomerDutch said:

My television has two volumes headset and speakers.

Maybe use aux for transmitter and speakers to doby atmos?

I know it's possible since i have headset and had accidentally speaker volume on which it woke others.

Maybe your tv has same feature?

I will definitely look into this. Something tells me it may not since it is a cheaper TV that I like to call the "prime special" (not sure of this means the manufacturer became lazy, or they decided to only let one device have the output at a time, but I digress).

If there is not a product already there (since my family really would like surround sound), then I may have to spend about 2 years of product development to do this 🙃

I would just… not use surround sound when watching movies with others that are hard of hearing.

idk if my brain is broken, but I have a 2.1 audiophile setup for watching movies and I feel like I am not gaining any extra immersion when I go to a Dolby Cinema theater or use my friend’s Dolby Atmos theater room.

Our brains are really good at creating depth with just a stereo signal.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |