Is it illegal for a teacher to touch a student?

NeatSquidYT

He ASKED HER NOT TO TOUCH HIM. Doing so after that, is considered forceful. She touched him against his will, which is again, forceful. Doesn't matter what kind of touch it is.

^

Fuck you and your over-sensitive touchy feelings, little Cunt.

Are those words meant to offend me? I find it funny

Are those words meant to offend me? I find it funny

Of course you do, shows the kind of personality you have.

Maybe it's the cultural differences but here this kind of thing is ridiculous, perhaps that's why you think in a different way about this.

Fuck you and your over-sensitive touchy feelings, little Cunt.

Of course you do, shows the kind of personality you have.

Maybe it's that you don't understand. If I came into your house and put my muddy feet on your couch, and you asked me not to, and I said "it's ok" and did it anyways, you'd get pissed. THAT is what this is about.

He asked her not to, she did it anyways, that's the issue here

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

How old are you?  

I'm 24.

"Late 90's - The twilight years of teachers being allowed to hit children."

:P

- Now with added  WUB WUB -

She was pushing me pretty hard, but she purposely did the demonstration becuase I wasn't doing it properly (the task she said), as I didn't understand it. Some guy explained wrongly, she saw me doing the way the guy told me and did the demo. Not very good.

Probably best to be British and shut the fuck up about it still. Touching a student isn't illegal and since it was meant in a good, educational way, it is probably you being a mahusive pussy tbh.

I've been pushed by teachers in an encouraging way, and really, it did no damage. No crime committed, man the fuck up dude, worse things will happen in your life than this.

Compatible with Windows 95

Uh, of course it isn't illegal to for a teacher to touch a student. Though she should have stopped once you asked, which she did it sounds like, so no big deal whatsoever.

If you're going to go around reporting people who innocently touched you, you're going to ruin people's lives. Get over it.

Maybe it's that you don't understand. If I came into your house and put my muddy feet on your couch, and you asked me not to, and I said "it's ok" and did it anyways, you'd get pissed. THAT is what this is about.

That falls more under property destruction.

Imo this kid is way too sensitive. Humans touch each other, it happens.

Go report her then OP, let's see what they say. If you are that Hellbent about it.

To be honest, this is like "first world problems".

If only I could go back to school, I'd have had a lotta more fun than I did.

If you're having so much trouble with a 50 year old lady pushing you around, wait until you get into fights or (older) bullies hit you in the face...

Take it easy, laugh of it and chill. If you choose to "be a bitch" at your age, it's gonna be real troublesome in the future...

Wait until college to complain about everything, at least you can drink by that time.

TD;DR: Chill out and laugh instead of being over sensitive.

I've been pushed by teachers in an encouraging way, and really, it did no damage. No crime committed, man the fuck up dude, worse things will happen in your life than this.

We're talking about a 13 year old here.

All generations are different and, from my experience, the 2000's generation is really annoying, weird and full of themselves.

Even though I think he's wrong, we can't act that roughly...

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

Probably best to be British and shut the fuck up about it still. Touching a student isn't illegal and since it was meant in a good, educational way, it is probably you being a mahusive pussy tbh.

It was assault though. I asked her to stop. The class would gain nothing more by her pushing me which I didn't like, then her saying "go over there"

That falls more under property destruction.

Imo this kid is way too sensitive. Humans touch each other, it happens.

Go report he then OP, let's see what they say. If you are that Hellbent about it.

It's not property destruction, it can be cleaned off. You asked me not to do it, I did it anyways = disrespectful

In the UK, it's taken seriously

They are only taken seriously if there is an issue, and in this case, the only issue is you needing to man the fuck up dude.

I mean seriously, it isn't funny to ruin someone's life over a demonstration brought on by (Presumably) your own incompetence.

Compatible with Windows 95

OK, I've had enough of people in this thread. I will tell my parents etc. and I don't care. She committed assault, I need to report it. Goodbye.

German teacher be like, haha I can touch them when ever I want. 

I think it depends on your relation with the teacher. (not the love relation) more of a friendly one. We joke around with our teachers all the time, at least at my grade.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

They are only taken seriously if there is an issue, and in this case, the only issue is you needing to man the fuck up dude.

I mean seriously, it isn't funny to ruin someone's life over a demonstration brought on by (Presumably) your own incompetence.

Unless its a worthless PE teacher.

But seriously. If you ask someone not to do something to you physically, and they do it anyways.... how can you not see that as being wrong? Maybe I'm just lucky in that my parents raised me (as emotionally abusive as they are) to respect other people.

It's not property destruction, it can be cleaned off. You asked me not to do it, I did it anyways = disrespectful

Still not a reason to report over somebody making it muddy, something like that you resolve yourself with the person, send the person out of the house etc.

Again, this is middle school PE, not someone forcing themselves on you sexually. It's going to be hard to convince the adults on the forum that this is as big an issue as it's being made out to be. This don't touch me can only fly so far. It'd be looked at as embarrassment from a military officer, confusion by a doctor and so on. This is a physical education teacher, the teacher that is supposed to aid you hands on. While I don't condone harassment at all, if I did the same years ago, I'd earn the social stigma of my peers as being called a "pussy" and honestly with kids not changing much in that age group, I'd rather not deal with this at all. I'm finding myself siding with the Dutch LTT members on this one. UK is a huge nanny state if physical contact from a PE teacher is this controversial.

The PE teacher could have listened, but we weren't there to know the tone. For all we known it could have been a polite request or the teacher saw it as a kid being bratty to get out of doing something PE. The act itself, though. Never once in all my years have I wanted to get into a lawsuit mindset with a PE teacher. In fact, those usually were my fav types. Communication is a 2 way street. Instead of settling this in the most mature way, it sounds like you're trying to get a PE teacher fired for acting like a PE teacher.

OK, I've had enough of people in this thread. I will tell my parents etc. and I don't care. She committed assault, I need to report it. Goodbye.

Yeah do that.

:')

Go to a country that actually respects teachers :)

I dont think such a country exists xD

But the point isn't to move somewhere where teachers are respected^^ It's to be a good enough teacher to earn that respect  ^_^

He asked her not to, she did it anyways, that's the issue here

A bit unrelated but this kind of opportunity is too good to pass up

1368839245_tumblr_m2smtylTMC1r2gow4o1_50

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

If you report it here is what's going to happen

1. you report it
  2. it gets investigated
  3. either A. the case falls through due to the only witnesses (being the others in class seeing you being a whiny little brat about it) or B. you'll make her lose her job and ruin her life
  4. the people who liked that teacher or even your class mates will make the rest of your school life a living hell cause School is hard on little bitches.

I dont think such a country exists xD

But the point isn't to move somewhere where teachers are respected^^ It's to be a good enough teacher to earn that respect  ^_^

Ok go somewhere with a high class education system so you at least get paid decent money :P

Pretty sure outside jokes about English teachers being unqualified RoK and Japan respect teachers. Its only from friends though so not 100%.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Hi,

Wondering if it's illegal for a teacher to touch a student in the UK. I'm asking as my PE teacher was pushing me today into a position for a demonstration, to which I replied "don't touch me." She proceeded to touch my back softly and say "It's ok" in a soft voice, sarcastically remarking of course. I said "I'm saying as it's illegal, and I don't like it." Is it illegal? If so, I want to report my bitch PE teacher.

Don't worry, it's all ogre now.

Dear mods please eradicate this thread, thank you. This is just a personal request. :)

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

Not in that way, only if she would have been sexually touching you.

Why would you report that? Unless she looks like the gym teacher from glee. (No I don't watch it however her face is a legend they told around camp).

Yes basicly its illegal.

if you dont whish to be toutched, from people that are not authorized for it.

As far as i know, a teacher is not authorized for it.

Only Police and Doctors and such.

Lets quote my own post again, because i read allot of rediculous comments uphere.

This is just how it is.

Laws have changed