Your unpopular (non-political, non-offensive) opinions!

pythonmegapixel
2 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

*can’t eat pizza anymore.  Still wants to* 

I shouldn't eat pizza because the lactose intolerance but YOLO. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

The games industry has turned into the music industry - New game gets played by popular streamer, often with endorsement via game creator (Radio DJ) which their audience begins to pick up as well, this starts pushing up popularity on streaming charts (Top pop charts) which perpetuates the popularity. You happen to be a young impressionable teen and not playing [Insert popular fad game]? Then you suck because you're not trendy (for example)

For frame of reference, I was a teen a long time ago, I'm not mad lol

Edit - went on a tangent and forgot my main point - this is why a bunch of games don't innovate and are trash.

Case - Phanteks Evolv X | PSU - EVGA 650w Gold Rated | Mobo - ASUS Strix x570-f | CPU - AMD r9 3900x | RAM - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz @ 3600mhz | GPU - EVGA nVidia 2080s 8GB  | OS Drive - Sabrent 256GB Rocket NVMe PCI Gen 4 | Game Drive - WD 1tb NVMe Gen 3  |  Storage - 7TB formatted
Cooled by a crap load of Noctua fans and Corsair H150i RGB Pro XT

23 hours ago, connorkincaid said:

Most white MOBO's suck. TBH. 

i was mostly talking about looks not function

my signiture was cool, but its a lie now

23 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

There was a period where white cases were cheaper than black ones. You might just be seeing “yay! I saved ten bucks!” They seem to be the same price in a lot of cases currently. 

yeah, that does make sense. but i was thinking more about form than function

my signiture was cool, but its a lie now

58 minutes ago, cacoe said:

The games industry has turned into the music industry

trendy games? online service.

As we know when they release yearly games, that some if not all the community is going to move over, even if the game is worse or better. (sport titles, racing etc)

Also that the online support might be less of, more hackers, might kill the online part (basicly the game) and how we have gone away from single player modes in more games, unless the game see people still move to newer titles, even with singleplayer features like certain racing games and wants more real players to play with. As some racing games use worse visuals or mechanics in certain areas to "improve" in next version and repeat (some overall improvements can be made though).

While some games are fun social, so only when they are big as seen with among us and fall guys, still good/decent games but just some social aspect helped it to be more fun when it was trending. Closely similar to MMOs in a way. Some can still be enjoyed with friends, but else there are other games that might not make friend groups come back here. From more solo games if one want, in fortnite, apex etc. Just happy there was a moment in gaming history that showed that COOP and GROUP play can be needed and beautiful in a way 🙂 and just have fun.

too much rants ;u

1 hour ago, King of Memes said:

yeah, that does make sense. but i was thinking more about form than function

They may not be being bought for form all the time.  I personally would prefer a black case to a white one but I honestly don’t care that much.  I could see someone buying a white case instead of another custom color because white is much easier to make colors come out right on.  So if I had a specific color in mind I might buy a white case to have it painted something specific.  Do you mean they also suck visually ignoring color though? Might. I could see a company coming out with multiple colors because even they know it sucks and then having it go on discount because it sucks, and the odder colors also being even cheaper.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Hollywood movies, overall, are terrible. Any scenes with any amount of action turn into a shaky mess where you can't tell whats happening at all. The main characters are always idiots making stupid actions. There is ALWAYS a romance scene, usually because thats almost always a main plot point, for the male character to win over a woman by doing good things since it runs on nice guy logic that if you do enough nice/good things, the woman you like is guaranteed to date you.

Soooooo many hollywood movies have the same main character too. A straight white guy aged between 18 to 50 with short hair and clean shaven if under 30 or beard stubble if 30+

Mostly the same with AAA games too.

RGB sucks.

(No /s here, starting to dislike my own keyboard, graphics card is fine tho since its a closed-off R6 case.)

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

31 minutes ago, MultiGamerClub said:

RGB sucks.

(No /s here, starting to dislike my own keyboard, graphics card is fine tho since its a closed-off R6 case.)

lights is for troubleshoot on motherboard, but yes lights that is on even when you dont want them. that is annoying and more at night with full brightness.

if there should be light, need controls and saved settings "offline" (on a hardware level I guess).

keyboard lights can be very useful if they do the job and as above.

I don't get Legos, especially for adults. 

It's expensive as hell and following instructions isn't creative at all. 

Also what's the purpose? Look nice on your shelf? 

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

1 hour ago, Andreas Lilja said:

I don't get Legos, especially for adults. 

It's expensive as hell and following instructions isn't creative at all. 

Also what's the purpose? Look nice on your shelf? 

I mean, yeah.  They're basically just model kits.  The super expensive ones anyways

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

9 minutes ago, The Unknown Voice said:

Hello,

I'm wondering when the elevator is gonna be fixed, as this thread is always up or down.

Thanks

Your Friends from Otis Elevator

I got a feeling that meant something and may have been a joke that went way over my head. I worry when that happens because it can mean I’m just totally out of my depth.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Amazon shipping is a PITA.

Not a fan of we'll deliver at some point before 10 pm during that day and we'll leave your expensive package on the porch.

Gray is a dumb spelling of "grey" and no one can convince me otherwise.

21 minutes ago, Mooshi said:

Gray is a dumb spelling of "grey" and no one can convince me otherwise.

The first is also a surname.  My sister’s middle name actually. I’d call it a different word myself.

Cups, table spoons and tea spoons as measure units SUCK. If you really must use those useless units, please provide grams as well in the recipes.

Take an example - 1 tsp of salt: if you use kosher salt it won't be salty enough if recipe calls for sea salt, but if it calls for kosher salt it might be too salty. However eg 10g of sea salt is equally salty as 10g of fine salt or 10g of kosher salt. Volumetric units are in most of case plainly useless.

Remove the nostalgia and Pokémon games (at least 1-2 first gens + remakes) are pretty lame.

Barely a story, difficulty is aimed at children. 

On 7/27/2021 at 4:00 PM, Red 🙂 said:

ftfy

i personally want to thank you for night theme my life have changed for the better!

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#

The sausages in a Pizza taste good (Either sliced / diced as a Topping or inside the crust)

Obviously if they are good quality sausages and no sauces such as ketchup or mustard are added

5 minutes ago, JanitoG21 said:

The sausages in a Pizza taste good (Either sliced / diced as a Topping or inside the crust)

Obviously if they are good quality sausages and no sauces such as ketchup or mustard are added

Mustard tends to do odd things when you bake it.  Ketchup is quite highly acidic.  Lot of vinegar in it.  Pepperoni is technically a sausage. 

13 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Mustard tends to do odd things when you bake it.  Ketchup is quite highly acidic.  Lot of vinegar in it.  Pepperoni is technically a sausage. 

Well, I was referring to the common sausages (The ones used for Hot Dogs)

But you have a point

Memes are a lazy attempt of a comic strip with a new name slapped on it.

Case - Phanteks Evolv X | PSU - EVGA 650w Gold Rated | Mobo - ASUS Strix x570-f | CPU - AMD r9 3900x | RAM - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz @ 3600mhz | GPU - EVGA nVidia 2080s 8GB  | OS Drive - Sabrent 256GB Rocket NVMe PCI Gen 4 | Game Drive - WD 1tb NVMe Gen 3  |  Storage - 7TB formatted

2 hours ago, cacoe said:

Memes are a lazy attempt of a comic strip with a new name slapped on it.

only memes are just so much more, like an icon it can become too. Like pepe.

1 minute ago, Quackers101 said:

only memes are just so much more, like an icon it can become too. Like pepe.

Oh yeah fair enough *cough* garfield *cough* Calvin and Hobbes. *cough*

3 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Pepperoni is technically a sausage. 

Here's my unpopular opinion: I hate how the English language world uses "pepperoni" to refer to salami. Peperoni is the Italian word for bell peppers. It has absolutely nothing to do with sausages.

And now a word from our sponsor: 💩

-.-. --- --- .-.. --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .

ᑐᑌᑐᑢ

Spoiler

▄██████                                                      ▄██▀

▄█▀   ███                                                      ██

▄██     ███                                                      ██

███   ▄████  ▄█▀  ▀██▄    ▄████▄     ▄████▄     ▄████▄     ▄████▄██   ▄████▄

███████████ ███     ███ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀████ ▄██▀ ▀███▄

████▀   ███ ▀██▄   ▄██▀ ███    ███ ███        ███    ███ ███    ███ ███    ███

██▄    ███ ▄ ▀██▄██▀    ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄███  ███▄ ▄███▄ ███▄ ▄██

▀█▄    ▀█ ██▄ ▀█▀     ▄ ▀████▀     ▀████▀     ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀

▄█ ▄▄      ▄█▄  █▀            █▄                   ▄██  ▄▀

▀  ██      ███                ██                    ▄█