Is this graphics card good for my computer

Mr.pom

So I have a computer with Radeon RX 560 series graphics card and

ntel core i3-8100 CPU

I want to buy a new graphic card cos I don't have the money for a new CPU or a new computer 😅.

I want to play diablo 4 and I was thinking about buying

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3050 OC

Do you guys think it's a good fit?

Rest of the specs?

Psu make and model. Thisnis very very important.

Is this a prebuilt?

Budget and location of buying? The 3050 usually is a terribly priced cardm

16 minutes ago, Mr.pom said:

So I have a computer with Radeon RX 560 series graphics card and

ntel core i3-8100 CPU

I want to buy a new graphic card cos I don't have the money for a new CPU or a new computer 😅.

I want to play diablo 4 and I was thinking about buying

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3050 OC

Do you guys think it's a good fit?

Bwark, no, get a RX6600 instead

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

1 hour ago, jaslion said:

Rest of the specs?

Psu make and model. Thisnis very very important.

Is this a prebuilt?

Budget and location of buying? The 3050 usually is a terribly priced cardm

My PSU is 350 don't know the model. My budget is not above 200€ and I buy from Germany 

26 minutes ago, Mr.pom said:

My PSU is 350 don't know the model. My budget is not above 200€ and I buy from Germany 

350W. Probably an old office pc. The 3050's got ok vram and should perform much, much better than the rx 560. However the 8gb version, the one you're looking at requires a power connector which we don't really know your psu has.  Then you'll be looking at the 6gb version and that's just a whole mess. It would be convenient but not the best use of your money. It's also difficult to recommend any other card without knowing a bit more but you can get a new rx6600 or a used rx5700xt for around 200 euros and they should provide a much better experience. Of course, they may be a little less convenient.

you can buy a used 5700xt or 6600(xt) or even a 2060s/2070s for 120-150€ and have a straight up faster + cheaper gpu

thing is that 8100 is kinda crap nowadays so i think youd be better off reselling your current pc for like 150€ and build a new one out of used am4 parts then with the leftover budget buy a better gpu, and yes rx 570/580 will perform alot better than an rx 560 (about gtx 1060 level performance) and only cost 30-50€ depending on if you get the 4gb or 8gb variant

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/6RPWqR

heres a reference with a used 3600(x) which you can usually find going for around 50€, youll wanna buy the case and psu used as those will save you a ton of money

1 hour ago, Mr.pom said:

Open up the pc and tell us.

350w means very little. Thats usually a very bad psu, office pc psu or both.

Depending on what it is we can go forward.

Either way a 3050 is out of reach as its VERY unlikely it can do 6 pin power.

However if its a normal psu that can be upgraded we can do a NEW psu and a USED gpu.

A 6gb 3050 is suitable choice for this, as it’s slot power only and won’t require any extra power cables. It will be lower power than an RX 560 slightly, as a reference 6gb 3050 is only a 70 watt card.

Keep in mind the 8gb 3050 won’t be doable without adapters, as they require a 6 pin power connector.