what game do you like da best?

noobofepicness66

My favorite game, hmm, so many to choose from...

I think i'm gonna go with Burnout 3: Takedown, one of the games i played the most after GTA:SA.

2032440596_burnout3takedown.png.18e60a5bc129b2d2d373af5f140912ec.png

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

2 hours ago, noobofepicness66 said:

what games does everybody like??????

I don't have any favourite game. I play a game until I feel I'm done with it, then I move to the next one.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Image result for minecraft logo

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Basically every Soul Series or similar games from "From" Software..I love the mechanic, the combat (not so much though),the theme song,the NPC..but what i love the most is how they tell the story..Most games will explain the story to you but in DS you need to connect the dots to figure what the hell is going on..and the game is rich with lore.

I hope one day Blood Borne will be available for PC.

But now i am really excited for Sekiro Shadows Die Twice..

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Destiny 2 or Assassin's Creed Odyssey, those are the ones I play the most. Breath of the Wild on Switch is also amazing, and I used to play a lot of classic early 2000s Star Wars games (OG Battlefronts, KOTOR) and some TOR and such as well. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

World of Warcraft, specifically Vanilla, TBC, and WOTLK. The prime of that games existence. Private servers are fun to play on but they never remind me of the original feeling I had for those 6 years where I was so madly addicted I would wake up at 2AM every day.

Overwatch, Beam NG .drive are  the two i play the most 

but theres a crap load, like the older gta games for example

(Take anything I say with a grain of salt)

[Main Pc] CPU, i5 9600k GPU, Asus Strix RTX 2060, RAM, 16b Team Group Delta RGB, PSU, Seasonic Px-750 plat , Cooler, Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite ML120L RGB, Storage, 500gb Samsung 950 evo/1tb WD blue/2tb HDD,Case, Enermax ECA3520. + some cooler master RGB fans

[Laptop] Dell G3, i7-8750H (Turbo 4.2 Ghz), Gtx 1050 ti , 8gb 2669 mhz, 128gb nvme ssd, 1tb HDD

[Server]

[Consoles] Pretty much almost every popular one you can think of besides for like Xbox and some Sega Stuff( Playstation especially)

[Mobile Devices] iPhone XR 64gb (Red) gb, iPad Air 2 128gb, Space Grey,  Ipod Shuffle Space Grey

9 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

But now i am really excited for Sekiro Shadows Die Twice..

oh yeah... I'm pumped for this as well.  I actually bought the steam controller for this, we'll see how it works out.  I prefer to play Dark Souls and Bloodborne with a controller.

I find myself going back to bloodborne the most out of all the games I have.  For something mindless I love the Civ series.

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

2 minutes ago, Velcade said:

oh yeah... I'm pumped for this as well.  I actually bought the steam controller for this, we'll see how it works out.  I prefer to play Dark Souls and Bloodborne with a controller.

I find myself going back to bloodborne the most out of all the games I have.  For something mindless I love the Civ series.

I prefer keyboard and mouse though..even though its kinda annoying to re-bind the keys, its like the devs really want us to use a controller..take nioh for example.

For something mindless..i play hack n slash/beat em up games..One piece pirate warrior 3 and berserk band of the hawk is my favorite.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Mario Kart Wii is probably my all time favorite game, just feels so good.. Had fun online back in the day..

Super Smash Bros. Melee will also always be my favorite entry in that series.

Other games I like a lot are Pokemon HeartGold (probably still my favorite entry in the Pokemon series) and Skyrim; although I have not played either game/series in a long time now.

Dirt 3 was also a game I played extensively for a couple months.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Everybody will sign and laugh, but honestly, Marvel's Spider-Man for PS4 was (And is) so good. It’s so realistic and the storyline was really cool!  After you beat the storyline (if you don’t buy dlc packs) it does become a little boring though. 

I got a ps5 and a pc pretty ballin

just as long as its war war war everywhere is war, so lets sing togetherrrrrr 
we have green war psychopath war ( high tone ) war filled with killeeeerrrrs 
technocrats aristocrats /// knights knights knights….
in the space in the air on the ground and even ocean wise 
soo siiiiiiiiiing

we want war as in total war war war

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

Total War  WARHAMMER II Screenshot 2019.03.22 - 15.24.45.25.png

Garry’s mod is my all time favorite, and cities skyline is my current game that I play lots.

C13yAcKWQAADM2q.jpg

Main Computer :
CPU: 
Ryzen 5 2600x (STOCK)
GPU: Evga GTX 1060 3gb (STOCK)
RAM: Geil Potenza 8gb 
SSD/HDD: WD green 120gb SSD/ 1 TB HDD
MOBO: Asus x470-Plus Gaming
PSU: Evga SuperNova 650 P2
Cooling: Antec 120mm liquid cooler

still csgo and terraria

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

2 hours ago, Christiaan21-03 said:

just as long as its war war war everywhere is war, so lets sing togetherrrrrr 
we have green war psychopath war ( high tone ) war filled with killeeeerrrrs 
technocrats aristocrats /// knights knights knights….
in the space in the air on the ground and even ocean wise 
soo siiiiiiiiiing

we want war as in total war war war

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

Total War  WARHAMMER II Screenshot 2019.03.22 - 15.24.45.25.png

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I was never into the total war series but just before christmas a friend convinced me to buy warhammer 2, holy shit that game is fun.

But yeah for me favourite games defintely include Rocket League, RD2, BFV, Need For Speed and Black Desert Online

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

I want to play stuff like World of Tanks and War Thunder, and probably Minecraft. But all of my friends want me to play Rainbow 6 Siege and Escape From Tarkov, which are alright.

'IM THE VIDEO GAME BOY, IM THE ONE WHO WINS' - Arin Hanson

Starcraft 2

NFSU2 for a classic, MTGA is what i play the most at the moment and most time spent in would be 1200h of Paladins: Champions of the Realm. BDO was kinda fun for an MMO but it was hard to keep going after level 50, just didnt feel it anymore after that

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

3 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

NFSU2 

Image result for sun hits just right

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

6 hours ago, Chevy_Monsenhor said:

My favorite game, hmm, so many to choose from...

I think i'm gonna go with Burnout 3: Takedown, one of the games i played the most after GTA:SA.

I remember playing the crap out of Burnout 3 back on the PS2. 

50 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

NFSU2 for a classic

Mmmm, NFSU2 is indeed a classic.  Played that back on the Xbox.  xD  Though, I think I spent more time messing around with dressing up the looks of vehicles than racing or drifting them. 

My top, or at least the time eater and one that I followed across three plateforms (Dreamcast, Gamecube, and PC):  Phantasy Star Online ep1 and ep2.

So many hours of grinding for rares back then.  :P   Well, and then later they added the max lv200 which takes a ton of hours to get to the legit way.  I still have the Gamecube copy to this day, along with a launch era Gamecube with the dail-up modem.

Spent so much time smacking this boss silly: 

Spoiler

Image result for Dark Falz

Then Okami is the other top fav of mine.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

55 minutes ago, Ithanul said:

Mmmm, NFSU2 is indeed a classic.  Played that back on the Xbox.  xD  Though, I think I spent more time messing around with dressing up the looks of vehicles than racing or drifting them.

I have most my hours in it on PS2 at a friends place when i was a kid and quite a few hours on PC too as i have NFSU, NFSU2 and MW on CD/DVD :D

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016