F@H and BOINC Badge Request Thread [Last Update: 2024-MAR-11]

Message added by TVwazhere

Note that for F@H and BOINC, the points that you've earned must be for the LTT team. For example: If you have 20 million points for the default F@H team and 5 million points for LTT, we cannot award you a Bronze Contributor badge. Additionally, badges supersede each other meaning when you hit 25 million points, your Contributor Badge becomes a Bronze Badge, you only get one and they do not stack on your profile. Badges for different disciplines such as Folding, BOINC, and Event participations will show your highest rank in each category. 

Posts requesting badges will be hidden when the badge is assigned. Check your profile to see if you have the badge before reposting. 

On 6/2/2019 at 12:55 PM, alpenwasser said:

Since the primary two mods responsible for badge assignment duties (Whiskers and myself) haven't been around much in recent months, we've had a bit of a chat behind the scenes and thought we'd try something new.

Instead of you having to try to figure out which mod to write a PM to in order to get your badges, we're gonna try to collect all requests in a single thread and then whichever mod sees it first can assign the badges.

DON'T FORGET TO GIVE YOUR FOLDING ID AND/OR ACCOUNT ON BOINCSTATS SO THAT WE CAN VERIFY YOUR STATS!

F@H Badge Thresholds

In order to be rewarded with the Folding @ Home badge, please note the following requirements. (subject to change, updated Jan 1st 2021)

•  
  • fold_mem.pngContributor - When you have contributed more than 5 Million Points, you will qualify for this badge, to show your commitment to LTT and the team. 
  • fl_bronze1-F6.0.pngBronze Contributor - When you have contributed more than 25 Million points, you will qualify for this badge. This reflects your serious support of the team. 
  • fl_silver1-F6.0.pngSilver Contributor - When you have contributed more than 100 Million points, you will qualify for this badge. This reflects your serious and continued support of the team.
  • fl_gold1-F6.0.pngGold Contributor - When you have contributed more than 500 Million points, you will qualify for this badge. This reflects your dedication and continued support of the team and your very generous donation of resources.
  • plat.pngPlatinum Contributor - When you have contributed more than 1 Billion points, you will qualify for this badge. This reflects your dedication and continued support of the team and your very generous donation of resources. You are now a legend! 
  • image.png.546c4fca7972d2dfb653b0c93ad89efa.pngDiamond Contributor - When you have contributed more than 2.5 Billion points, you will qualify for this badge. This reflects your insane dedication and continued support of the team and your extreme donation of resources. Tales of your folding adventures will be whispered through the ages; you are now mythical.

F@H Event Badge Thresholds

These are special badges handed out for participating in the official Folding events organized by the Folding community. These badges will be handed out automatically after the events to eligible participants (subject to individual event guidelines and requirements).

• image.png.0acc24e952a5bf918454e0683f36848d.pngEvent Founder - A unique badge only available to those who participated in the first event. ** This Badge is no longer available for distribution **
  • image.png.a6ea9cbf8a75f5a11073fc709db607d7.pngEvent Newbie - For participating in at least 1 Folding event.
  • image.png.c55b2b302c2de6f7a76982598b8e0012.pngEvent Veteran - For participating in at least 3 Folding events.
  • image.png.bfba76cdb672bed6e15393e1451c8483.pngEvent Fanatic - For participating in at least 5 Folding events.

Below is the list of Official Folding Events that have counted toward the Folding Event badges. To be an Official Folding Event, they must specifically be endorsed by LMG, so Folding Events like the Summer Sprint of 2019 do not count towards obtaining these badges. Additionally, on top of folding and meeting the minimum requirements for the event, you must make sure you sign up specifically to be tracked for the event; we do not track every LTT user who was folding at the time of the event (this has caused a lot of confusion in the past). 

Reveal hidden contents

BOINC Badge Thresholds

In order to be rewarded with the BOINC Team badge, please note the following requirements. (subject to change)

• boi_mem.pngContributor - When you have contributed more than 25,000 credits, your will qualify for this badge, to show your commitment to LTT and the team.
  • bnc_bronze1.jpgBronze Contributor - When you have contributed more than 1 Million credits, your will qualify for this badge. This reflects your serious and continued support of the team.
  • bnc_silver1.jpgSilver Contributor - When you have contributed more than 25 Million credits, your will qualify for this badge. This reflects your serious and continued support of the team and your very generous donation of resources.
  • bnc_gold1.jpgGold Contributor - When you have contributed more than 100 Million credits, your will qualify for this badge. This reflects your dedication and continued support of the team and your very generous donation of resources. You are now a legend!

Note on Processing

We haven't nailed down all the details yet, so this might change as things evolve, but to make it easier for us to track which requests have been processed and which have not, we're going to set posts which have been processed to Hidden for now. So don't be scared if the thread appears empty to you, that might just mean we're all caught up on badge assignment duty.

Team Membership

To be eligible for the badges, you have to have contributed the credits/WUs under the LTT team membership. The teams are:

Happy crunching!

New Official F@H FAQ & Guide.

Hey y'all. Is it too late to add my Folding@Home ID to the mix. I haven't hit the 5 million point mark yet but my Folding ID is BlyatBeauty
https://stats.foldingathome.org/donor/67749106

10 hours ago, blyatbeauty said:

Hey y'all. Is it too late to add my Folding@Home ID to the mix. I haven't hit the 5 million point mark yet but my Folding ID is BlyatBeauty
https://stats.foldingathome.org/donor/67749106

When you hit 5M points, please re-request 🙂 we do not hand out badges before the milestones have been reached

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2022 at 5:10 PM, vsteel said:

One mythic badge please.

image.png.f7db2ae445b89a4c599353e42c05fe4c.png

You didnt ask correctly, right @Spotty?

60p1x4.jpg

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, PolishChicken said:

One gold badge please 🙂

*me, reading your name as polished  chicken*

*Me at the FAH Badge store* "I need you to engrave this badge"

*Clerk*: "Okay and who would you like for me to engrave this to?"

Me:

Spoiler

The Big Chrome Rooster - Fair Oaks, CA

Clerk: Say no more.

On 2/19/2022 at 11:33 PM, Uptivuptiz said:

I had to copy the meme, I'm sorry. 😄 

9 hours ago, chrissupermo said:

one bronze badge please.

665sxd.jpg

13 hours ago, CT854 said:

Spoiler

boop.jpg.343d33f636c7463810e70c254cc611af.jpg

I stopped my fellow player from torturing a captive for information! :  r/dndmemes

Ozon's Salute | Know Your Meme

• 2 months later...
On 5/14/2022 at 3:19 AM, Siddhu2411 said:

Hello Team,

Please see the below stats of my Folding@home with LTT Team. Kindly let me know if i am eligible for a badge.

Hi Siddharth,

Thank you for 10m points contributed to the team. The first page of this pinned thread has the listed badge milestones on it. The next badge that you will eligible will be the Bronze Folding badge, which requires 25m points contributed to LTTFolding Team. 🙂 

1 hour ago, Captainmarino said:

Just a little over 2 years folding but I've finally made it!

image.thumb.png.5679bb7a4f36c98884191071b53e264c.png

Platinum Effect Platinum Award Stickers

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2022 at 1:48 PM, chairitable said:

welp i don't know how to delete the post 

You ask a mod

Nicely

7 hours ago, CT854 said:

Clapping Shia GIF - Clapping Shia Labeouf - Discover & Share GIFs

• 2 months later...
On 8/4/2022 at 7:35 AM, Grigi said:

spacer.png

6p0a2p.jpg

4 hours ago, IkeaGnome said:

Its Free Real Estate GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, thaynos said:

Folding@home | Statistics (foldingathome.org)
i think im eligible for the contributor badge!

image.png.b016e38c56a9df229f2e9e9d94f52581.png

On 6/2/2019 at 12:55 PM, alpenwasser said:
  • fold_mem.pngContributor - When you have contributed more than 5 Million Points, you will qualify for this badge, to show your commitment to LTT and the team. 

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Psittac said:

Psittac, have 148m to LTT team

Maybe someone can explain why it only says 29m when I look at my web control but 160m when I click stats?

Do you have multiple PC's you fold on? Or at some point rebuilt the PC you fold on?

Web control only shows you the points for that specific  client, not the entire user account as a whole. As an example, I fold on ITNOS, my personal PC and my GF's pc during folding events. And though my full acount is credited with over 2 billion points, only about 1.5B of that comes from ITNOS. So my webclient will only show that many points. This is why we use stats.foldingathome.org or XOC to track total points. 

2 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Do you have multiple PC's you fold on? Or at some point rebuilt the PC you fold on?

Web control only shows you the points for that specific  client, not the entire user account as a whole. As an example, I fold on ITNOS, my personal PC and my GF's pc during folding events. And though my full acount is credited with over 2 billion points, only about 1.5B of that comes from ITNOS. So my webclient will only show that many points. This is why we use stats.foldingathome.org or XOC to track total points. 

I have used many different systems over the years, All 3 that I'm using right now say the same thing, but I think it has to do with multiple e-mails assigned to the same user name.  When I was getting my passcode yesterday I just spammed my e-mails at it because I couldn't remember which one I used, and entered the first one to give me a passcode but two separate e-mails actually gave me the passcode.

Open-Back - Sennheiser 6xx - Focal Elex - Phillips Fidelio X3 - Harmonicdyne Zeus -  Beyerdynamic DT1990 - *HiFi-man HE400i (2017) - *Phillips shp9500 - *SoundMAGIC HP200

Semi-Open - Beyerdynamic DT880-600 - Fostex T50RP - *AKG K240 studio

Closed-Back - Rode NTH-100 - Meze 99 Neo - AKG K361-BT - Blue Microphones Lola - *Beyerdynamic DT770-80 - *Meze 99 Noir - *Blon BL-B60 *Hifiman R7dx

On-Ear - Koss KPH30iCL Grado - Koss KPH30iCL Yaxi - Koss KPH40 Yaxi

IEM - Tin HiFi T2 - MoonDrop Quarks - Tangzu Wan'er S.G - Moondrop Chu - QKZ x HBB - 7HZ Salnotes Zero

Headset Turtle Beach Stealth 700 V2 + xbox adapter - *Sennheiser Game One - *Razer Kraken Pro V2

DAC S.M.S.L SU-9

Class-D dac/amp Topping DX7 - Schiit Fulla E - Fosi Q4 - *Sybasonic SD-DAC63116

Class-D amp Topping A70

Class-A amp Emotiva A-100 - Xduoo MT-602 (hybrid tube)

Pure Tube amp Darkvoice 336SE - Little dot MKII - Nobsound Little Bear P7

Audio Interface Rode AI-1

Portable Amp Xduoo XP2-pro - *Truthear SHIO - *Fiio BTR3K BTR3Kpro 

Mic Rode NT1 - *Antlion Mod Mic - *Neego Boom Mic - *Vmoda Boom Mic

Pads ZMF - Dekoni - Brainwavz - Shure - Yaxi - Grado - Wicked Cushions

Cables Hart Audio Cables - Periapt Audio Cables

Speakers Kef Q950 - Micca RB42 - Jamo S803 - Crown XLi1500 (power amp class A)

*given as gift or out of commission

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, BeastyB314 said:

Trade offer:

You get:

- 25 million points of dedication: https://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=1304944

I get:

Super cool bronze badge

Your terms are acceptable - Album on Imgur

13 hours ago, BiotechBen said:

png_20221102_183926_0000.png

Me, an intellectual:

I Understood That Reference GIFs | Tenor

13 hours ago, RockSolid1106 said:

Based

9 minutes ago, YoungBlade said:

I am here to officially request a Silver Contributor badge. I believe my request application is supposed to be in the form of a meme? Is this acceptable?

https://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=1208118

Silver.png.56862d63e567601d50d08abba9e7e62d.png

A beautiful submission! 
image.png.29c445d309f07b0bee953aa0a12436ad.png

2 minutes ago, John Bartlett said:

I've got 2.5 billion points for LTT. I'd like one of those Diamond thingies please.

https://stats.foldingathome.org/donor/name/John.Bartlett

RTX Video cards treat work units like

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-61305256d10e29823ba2ae7845ae3291

o7

Thank you for your service

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2022 at 3:23 AM, FloGer said:

Edit: How do I delete this comment?

You ask a mod, nicely 😉

So many diamonds this year. 👍

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

@TVwazhere @SansVarnic not sure if you noticed this but the Description of diamond uses the old Values... 😉 I know it may nor be updatable but thought I would point that out. and yeah the 3000 and now 4000 series cards are nuts points wise...

image.png.ef72efd8a78e0026aad4d422a0224c83.png

My EOC F@H stats | My F@H Stats | My Real time F@H Production | My Boinc Stats

My team in point Generation order:

- Bender: Corsair CARBIDE 600C | Win 11 Pro | AMD Ryzen 2600 | 32GB DDR4-3200MHz Crucial CL22 4x8GB | Noctua NH-U14H | 1TB Toshiba SSD | EVGA XC3 Ultra 3070LHR 8GB Metal BackPlate | EVGA FTW 3070FHR 8GB Metal BackPlate | Gigabyte X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING | Seasonic FOCUS Plus 1000 Gold SSR-1000FX | 55" Samsung 120Hz 3D TV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Scooty-Puff: Alienware M15R5 | Win 11 Pro | AMD R7-5800H | 64GB DDR4-3200 | PC711 & WD SN750 SE 1TB | 3070M | 240 Watt ACadapter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Omicron_Persei_8: Dell G5 5511 | Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS | Intel i7-11800 | 32GB DDR4-3200 | 1x512GB BC711 & 2TB Intel 660p | 3060M | 240 Watt ACadapter

- Calculon (MainTower): Fractal Design Meshify S2 White | Win 11 Pro | AMD Ryzen 3900x | 32GB DDR4-3200 TridentZ RGB | Noctua NH-D15 | 1x SN750SE | AMD 5700XT XFX Rx-57XT8OFF6 | Gigabyte X570 WiFi Pro | Seasonic FOCUS Plus 750 Gold SSR-750FX | 2x Dell S3422DWG & Dell U2715H & Dell U2917W

- Leela:  Fractal Design Focus G Blue | Win 11 Pro | AMD Ryzen 2600 | 32GB DDR4-3200MHz | AMD Wraith cooler | Toshiba KSG60ZMV256G | EVGA 2060 KO | Gigabyte X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING | Seasonic FOCUS Plus 650 Gold SSR-650-FX | 

Pre ordered Framework 16 Batch 8 | Ryzen 7 7840HS DIY | Plan on getting the Crucial 64 or 96GB ram Depending on feedback | and a 2 or 4TB WD Black SN850x and 2TB SN770M | 180Watt ACadapter

Honorable Mentions:

- iZac (Server): Fractal Design Node 804 | Win 11 Pro | Ryzen 5700G | 32GB DDR4-3200MHz Crucial CL22 4x8GB | AMD Wraith Prism

5x1TB NVME | 2x2TB 7x4TB 1x 8TB SATA HDD | ASROCKRACK x470D4U | RM750i PSU | NO Monitor

- Fry: Dell XPS 9520 | Win 11 Pro | Intel i7-12700H | 15.6" 3840x2400 | 64 GB RAM DDR5-4800 | 2TB WD SN810 & 2TB Seagate FireCuda 530 | Nvidia 3050Ti | 130Watt ACadapter

Model 3 Ryzen APU | 2TB Samsung T7

Useful stuff i may mention

F@H Babysitter | F@H in the Dark | HFM Setup

3 hours ago, cbigfoot said:

@TVwazhere @SansVarnic not sure if you noticed this but the Description of diamond uses the old Values... 😉 I know it may nor be updatable but thought I would point that out. and yeah the 3000 and now 4000 series cards are nuts points wise...

image.png.ef72efd8a78e0026aad4d422a0224c83.png

I'll see what I can do, if not Ill call in for admit support. Thanks for pointing that out. 👍

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER