Kanye West says he’s making a video game

ahhming

1154.gif indeed

(56-minute mark) when he brings up that he will be designing and producing a game himself.

During a radio interview with Power 105.1 on Saturday, the hip-hop star snuck in a mention about making his own video game, and get this, it's based on one of his own songs. The untitled game is said to be inspired by Only One, the recent single West wrote about his daughter with Kim Kardashian.

There was no mention of when the game might be finished, let alone a solid release date, and judging from the sound of it, it seems unlikely to be something hitting the major game consoles. Probably better to set our expectation on something like a Flash or HTML5 game posted on West's official website.

source:

http://www.theverge.com/2015/2/22/8082851/kanye-west-video-game-only-one

Did you need to post this? Was glad that LTT was a Kanye-free place for some time now. Kanye does not need ANY attention at this time.

its for you to hate  :)

Maybe he could get Daft Punk to make the soundtrack..

That would be one positive thing about it..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I like how he says that HE is going to design the game. More like he'll be paying someone else to do it for him.

I mean his wife made one.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

The Kanye Experience includes three special stages;

- Interrupt Taylor Swift's award speech at the Grammys!

- Tell the world why Beck didn't deserve his award!

- Try to explain why you seem much more interested in helping Beyonce's career than your own wife's!

nope...

ba4.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

I guess next time he's gonna explain to us(especially to me) the mystery behind Vectors and Quaternions in gaming cause i dont understand most of it.

I thought it was adorable he would make a game based on his daughter but then I realized, just as he always does, he is making something about him. lol

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Kanye West use to actually be a decent guy until his mom died in 2007, then he started acting out and being super arrogant. Probably a combination of that and fame going to his head, as that was the same year he really made it big transitioning from a producer to a performer with the Graduation album release.

But he does still say some good things, in that same interview he says "As rich people, our focus shouldn't be on how we get a new Phantom, how we get a bigger house. Our focus should be on, how do we help the middle to the lower class to have a better life?"

But, the media only ever shows the worst of people.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

Kanye West use to actually be a decent guy until his mom died in 2007, then he started acting out and being super arrogant. Probably a combination of that and fame going to his head, as that was the same year he really made it big transitioning from a producer to a performer with the Graduation album release.

But he does still say some good things, in that same interview he says "As rich people, our focus shouldn't be on how we get a new Phantom, how we get a bigger house. Our focus should be on, how do we help the middle to the lower class to have a better life?"

But, the media only ever shows the worst of people.

Kanye also plays that angle up, big time. Who wouldn't? The dude gets talked about so much. People like to say "but bad publicity isn't good". No, look at how often he gets brought back up for shit he hasn't even touched in years. The dude is a PR genius, but its not hard to see why people think he's a Class A douchebag for his mannerisms. But thats what the media wants us to see. For all we know, he's a goddamn saint in the privacy of his own home but being a saint and a good father/husband doesn't make for good tabloid sales and page hits. 

To his music, the dude is kinda good. If kinda good equivocates to being freaking awesome. Liking his music aside, its hard to push away the fact that he's pushed the genre into different directions with every album (maybe not Yeezus, Yeezus is weird even by Kanye standards). Graduation dropped, guess what every album after from every other artist in the genre was emulating? 808s dropped, once again people tried to follow his style. Dark Fantasy was probably the best album he's ever put out, certainly the last album that had a fantastic mix of lyrics AND music that sounded good (of course, thats just my opinion so please put the pitchforks away). He's had three solo albums go double platinum (or more). Thats an outstanding achievement in and of itself to say nothing of the fact that he's been producing for even longer. Hell, Kanye probably produced some of your favourite songs (Jay Zs in particular) so its not like he's some talentless hack who's claim to fame is solely interrupting Taylor Swifts speech. 

So what I guess I'm saying is, if Kanye does something related to music I'll listen to what he says. He's earned that by being pretty damn good. When he speaks on stuff outside of music, I treat it like all the other celebrities who do all this extraneous stuff; its just filler so don't expect much out of it. 

This applies 

11001551_960507800634457_816834068486748

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

"Kanye West, The video game. Starring Kanye West as Kanye West. Play as Kanye West, the worlds most talented, misunderstood jesus-tier rapper as he fights to ensure that real talent gets recognized at award shows. Save Beyonce, the damsel in distress, from the evil enemies such as Taylor Swift, and Beck. With your urban knowledge, and keen fashion sense that only you understand, it is up to you to save the world."

"Collect power-up's such as Mirrors, to defeat your enemies. Use your ultimate special attack, The Race Card, when you have no other choice to defeat a powerful foe. Traverse the land like never before! Need to reach a high area? Call upon your companion, Kim Kardashian and use her gigantic buttcheeks like the springs from Sonic The Hedgehog"

"Kanye West rates this game 8/10, could have used a little more Kanye West in it. KW Magazine gives it a 20/10, soundtrack was written by the most lyrical genius of our time"

Time to go make a game about Macho Man Randy Savage, a true hero. 

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

Why are you guys saying no? If the game ends up being crap don't buy it. What if deep down Kanye West is actually the greatest game developer of all time and makes a masterpiece? Or the more likely scenario it sucks and no one buys it.