Star Citizen UOLTT Official Battle EXtravaganza!

rentaspoon

Last time I checked the leaderboards there was only 1 org that had done coop Vanduul Swarm and their time was 1,5 hours for the 16 waves.

I'm sure we can do better!

We can definitely do better. Remember that one match we played with Spoon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E78bBPe0fsw

We DID better. We three blasted through Vanduul Swarm in less then 36 minutes. Granted this was on version .9.2.1! But has a lot changed since then?

@CatCloud, well sir you and your M50 were outstanding. I'd like to see you flying with an operational Joystick haha.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

We can definitely do better. Remember that one match we played with Spoon?

We DID better. We three blasted through Vanduul Swarm in less then 36 minutes. Granted this was on version .9.2.1! But has a lot changed since then?

@CatCloud, well sir you and your M50 were outstanding. I'd like to see you flying with an operational Joystick haha.

Good times

Watch Spoon´s Video with me in it, i was alot better (Even against Vanduul)

=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlK5Z475pho=

That's ace man! Gonna watch this after work :D

Good times

Oh yeaaah. We'll have more in the future for sure!

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Watch Spoon´s Video with me in it, i was alot better (Even against Vanduul)

Yeah that's worth flicking to the 15 minute mark if you haven't seen it before -facepalm-

Yeah that's worth flicking to the 15 minute mark if you haven't seen it before -facepalm-

Computer: "Warning Collision course!"

Pilot: "Nah I can fit!"

Nope.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Just to point out I will be updating the way scoring works tonight, that's to the people that helped on the 9th I noticed some flaws with it

WOah can't believe the battle is this friday! Did we decide what service we're going to use for VOIP?

Speaking of that. Is there gonna be like a live stream or something?

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Speaking of that. Is there gonna be like a live stream or something?

Not sure. People were thinking it was likely that Luke would stream. i myself will record and Youtube it.

WOah can't believe the battle is this friday! Did we decide what service we're going to use for VOIP?

ixi got us a brand-spanking-new TS server! :D

Good news, we might get a bug fix patch before the event, hopefully including a missile fix.

"We're also working on Arena Commander 1.0.1, which will address bugs and balance issues with AC1.0. The hope is to have that later in the week, but as with everything... it's ready when it's ready. This will be the first patch we run through the Persistent Test Universe, so backers who have access to that may see it earlier in the week." - Ben Lesnick

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/222324

Good news, we might get a bug fix patch before the event, hopefully including a missile fix.

"We're also working on Arena Commander 1.0.1, which will address bugs and balance issues with AC1.0. The hope is to have that later in the week, but as with everything... it's ready when it's ready. This will be the first patch we run through the Persistent Test Universe, so backers who have access to that may see it earlier in the week." - Ben Lesnick

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/222324

Oh wow PU access already? New weapons out on the 16th too

Oh wow PU access already? New weapons out on the 16th too

I think that's what they're calling the test servers, its not the actual PU from what I understand :( Its the same name they were using for the pretesting of v1.0.

I think that's what they're calling the test servers, its not the actual PU from what I understand :( Its the same name they were using for the pretesting of v1.0.

I'm not going to get sucked into hype but it could be a jump point from one map to another, I'd be happy.

I'm not going to get sucked into hype but it could be a jump point from one map to another, I'd be happy.

Nonono, the PTU is what they call the select group of people who managed to get an early build of v1.0 hours before it actually launched, purely for server load testing. I was lucky enough to get in it then, but had to download the whole game again and I didn't have enough time to test it.

Basically, it is so they can see if their servers can handle a certain load with a new build.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Nonono, the PTU is what they call the select group of people who managed to get an early build of v1.0 hours before it actually launched, purely for server load testing. I was lucky enough to get in it then, but had to download the whole game again and I didn't have enough time to test it.

Basically, it is so they can see if their servers can handle a certain load with a new build.

Balls! I need to get more sleep, read it as PU rather than PTU

Oh awesome! Know the address?

It is in this thread and in the main thread here. Lemme see...

EDIT: found it ts3.lttconglomerate.org

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

On the original thread

le cool stuff is going on here

You in bro?

Thanks! I'll check it out tonight!

Any chance well start having some events on the weekends? I work during the week and it would be nice to get some org playtime.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Any chance well start having some events on the weekends? I work during the week and it would be nice to get some org playtime.

"Public league" can be done at anytime yourself and yes events on weekends can be done, however I need people to help sort these out.

So here is my attempt at the Public league leaderboard

D4ayJ8B.jpg

which puts me first since i'm the first person to "send a score in"

those that want to know how the scoring is devised:

W1VXlYp.jpg