Forum users you'd like to meet in person?

STRMfrmXMN

@STRMfrmXMN because you live in Portland and I want to live in Portland

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

@STRMfrmXMN because you live in Portland and I want to live in Portland

Dood it's great here. Rain all autumn, winter and most of spring - even a fair bit of rain during the summer!

***and hippies/hipsters cuz we have plenty of both***

EDIT: The speed limits here are super dumb BTW. 55 pretty much everywhere until you go extreme North or South.

MOAR EDIT: We have no sales tax.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Dood it's great here. Rain all autumn, winter and most of spring - even a fair bit of rain during the summer!

EDIT: The speed limits here are super dumb BTW. 55 pretty much everywhere until you go extreme North or South.

Essentially it is the place for me. 

Stupid speed limit though... T.T

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

Essentially it is the place for me. 

Stupid speed limit though... T.T

It's pretty dumb....

People here can't drive anyways so it can't hurt :P

If you've ever been to (googling because you live in California and I'm trying to remember the name of the town) REDDING it's kinda similar-ish. Think that combined with San Fran.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

GhostWindGamer as we have some fun conversations  :P

melias24 as he lives pretty close to me and he seems pretty cool

ShadowCaptain cause he is cool and I have stalked his facebook many times

and @TheNinjaNextDor to slap him for being dead

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

I love Portland, lots of rich people, lots of different ethnicities and beliefs. The speed limit is 65 on I205 and I5 between West Linn and Salem Not very much crime and almost everyone is nice. 

Well meeting Linus and Slick would be fun but more fun if we had a large group of others at some sort of celebration of Linus Tech Tips community.

Btw I am disappointed Linus and Slick and NCIXers didn't chime in to say they want to meet me.  The amount of talk we could have about PhysX.  Also you getting to see me in the flesh and see just how Physexy I am ..... lie .... :S.

Oh and hey maybe we could chop up a couch and chuck it off a balcony for fun.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I love Portland, lots of rich people, lots of different ethnicities and beliefs. The speed limit is 65 on I205 and I5 between West Linn and Salem Not very much crime and almost everyone is nice. 

Well, crime depends on where you live. There's def more near where my mom lives compared to my dad's place where it's just old people.

Also, the I5 hits 70 once you're into WA or super deep south Oregon. 

Road trips to California are the best when you get to travel all the way through Oregon lemme tell ya :)

@TheSLSAMG

@TheInnerFred

@CreepersCrawlers

@Oshino Shinobu (I know it didn't tag, didn't want to bother finding the proper syntax.)

Edit: or it did tag, k then.

That's about it, they're all pretty cool.

TheInnerFred? lol.

@LinusTech and @Slick (who doesn't?)

@cae, @Trik'Stari, @MyInnerFred and all the other members in my country...

@WinNut

@Lanoi

@CreepyCrawlers

@LinusTech

@Slick

@FuzzyYellow

@Swindlr

@MyInnerFred

@EcoBoost has won my "I like you" award.

Are also on my list :)

I'd like to meet you guys too xD

My list of people I'd like to meet is far too long. You guys know who you are!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Clearly everyone omitted me because you think I am like some sort of demigod/royalty, that to meet me is like meeting some liege lord and it's too much pressure.  I GET IT GUYS.

It's actually because you annoying most of the time.

Case in point :P

You may be annoying but we love you anyway <3

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Aweh.

More aweh.

I'd have to say @TheSLSAMG, @Lanoi, @Darkman, @Lord Pantaloons, and a few others.

Wait.....meet people?

Like meet people in person?

In the same room?

91903-nope-reaction-gif-woman-Tumblr-7Aq

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

None because I don't trust randoms on the web.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

@tmcclelland455

@XTankSlayerX

@LukaP

@LAwLz

@Builder

These are the people I want to meet, espically  @tmcclelland455 and @XTankSlayerX  I would really like to meet them.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I don't have much friends here so I would just like to meet @Slick.

TrinityFX

CPU: i5-4440 @ 3.1Ghz RAM: Crucial 1 x 4GB @ 1.6Ghz  MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate GPU: PCS+ HD 7870 Ghz Edition | CASE: NZXT Source 210 Window | HDD #1: Toshiba 3.5" 500GB HDD #2: Toshiba 2.5" 500GB PSU: Cougar SL500 OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 

| https://pcpartpicker.com/b/2wccCJ |

Good that no-one would like to meet me in person. I'm boring, and kinda an asshole IRL, plus I'm a sort-of psycho, so it's actually better for everyone to keep their distance from me. And I'm so fugly you'd want to burn your eyes if you were to see me IRL.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

These are the people I want to meet, espically  @tmcclelland455 and @XTankSlayerX  I would really like to meet them.

You made my day a heck of a lot better. Id like to meet you as well.

You made my day a heck of a lot better. Id like to meet you as well.

Glad I did, only if I lived in Canada, if you ever come to UAE tell me I would like to meet you, what was wrong??

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Good that no-one would like to meet me in person. I'm boring, and kinda an asshole IRL, plus I'm a sort-of psycho, so it's actually better for everyone to keep their distance from me. And I'm so fugly you'd want to burn your eyes if you were to see me IRL.

Aren't you a little hard on yourself? If you can identify all these ´flaws´ in yourself, why don't you try to change them?

I know change isn't easy, but if it's a problem it might be needed.

Boring is also a very subjective term. I like to sit down and analyse arthouse movies in my free time. That is what most people call boring, but I find it fascinating

There are way to many people that I would like to meet. I like to meet new people, becuase then I can reuse old jokes.

Most of the people that I would like to meet, live either in Texas or Sweden, so it might not be unrealistic to meet them.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Aren't you a little hard on yourself? If you can identify all these ´flaws´ in yourself, why don't you try to change them?

I know change isn't easy, but if it's a problem it might be needed.

Boring is also a very subjective term. I like to sit down and analyse arthouse movies in my free time. That is what most people call boring, but I find it fascinating

There are way to many people that I would like to meet. I like to meet new people, becuase then I can reuse old jokes.

Most of the people that I would like to meet, live either in Texas or Sweden, so it might not be unrealistic to meet the.

Will if stopped burning PCs and start to sell them instead maybe it will become realistic, don't lose hope and dream.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ