If you ran for president, what would your policies be?

Jack.EXE

I would personally have these policies:

No increase in gun control, rather, an increase in gun education.

Pro-Title II

Abortion is illegal, with the exception of the threat of physical health, or rape.

Zero tolerance laws with Terrorism. You set a bomb off in a public place (with the intention of injuring/killing)? You are now an enemy of the country

Overturn Obamacare in favor of social hospitals (Free health care, paid for at cost, no tax markup).

Anti-spying laws. We cannot spy on our own citizens without a warrant.

Zero discrimination: gender/race/religion/sexuality is not a factor in any public service or business. None of these will help nor hurt you. (which does mean an end to affirmative action)

Re-structure Military to increase efficiency, cut away 230 year old flab to retain effectiveness while still reducing budget.

Add a new branch of military: Fixers/construction. Highly efficient construction, to set up infrastructure (roads, internet, electricity) after our other branches have basically destroyed the place. (this should improve America's face in these countries)

Re-structure police to be more like military: Yes, I know militarizing police sounds bad, but I mean more discipline, better training to handle threats non-lethally, and lethally if required. Use standardized equipment, like military, to keep costs down.

Drugs are for medical use only. Ban tobacco as a dangerous substance, Ban all smoked drugs for second hand smoke concerns.

Implement a flat percentage tax rate, consolidate all taxes into two comprehensive taxes: 20% on all income, and 10% on all expenses, regardless of wealth. (exemptions given to those in poverty)

Stricter regulations on welfare, must be working or actively seeking a job, or unable to work. (No leechers)

What are yours?

Everyone who doesn't accept Gaben as our saviour and doesn't follow the PC master race gets a death penalty. (joking please don't kill me)

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Everyone who doesn't accept Gaben as our saviour and doesn't follow the PC master race gets a death penalty. (joking please don't kill me)

you have been killed, sorry

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

where's the joke?

"Never quote yourself"

-I need a better name

where's the joke?

seemed pretty undank to me shrek, execute him 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

Anti Spying laws 'oh, well Joe the department of sneaky beaky wanna spy!' 'Lemme go make em a warrant then m8'

Gun education does nothing if someone wants to murder people.

Banning tobacco and other drugs outright would actually seriously harm, mentally and/or physically, some serious addicts. They need to be weened of it, not just flat out NO.

Other than that looks ok.

I would personally have these policies:

No increase in gun control, rather, an increase in gun education.

Pro-Title II

Abortion is illegal, with the exception of the threat of physical health, or rape.

Zero tolerance laws with Terrorism. You set a bomb off in a public place (with the intention of injuring/killing)? You are now an enemy of the country

Overturn Obamacare in favor of social hospitals (Free health care, paid for at cost, no tax markup).

Zero discrimination: gender/race/religion/sexuality is not a factor in any public service or business. None of these will help nor hurt you. (which does mean an end to affirmative action)

Re-structure Military to increase efficiency, cut away 230 year old flab to retain effectiveness while still reducing budget.

Add a new branch of military: Fixers/construction. Highly efficient construction, to set up infrastructure (roads, internet, electricity) after our other branches have basically destroyed the place. (this should improve America's face in these countries)

Re-structure police to be more like military: Yes, I know militarizing police sounds bad, but I mean more discipline, better training to handle threats non-lethally, and lethally if required. Use standardized equipment, like military, to keep costs down.

Drugs are for medical use only. Ban tobacco as a dangerous substance, Ban all smoked drugs for second hand smoke concerns.

Implement a flat percentage tax rate, consolidate all taxes into two comprehensive taxes: 20% on all income, and 10% on all expenses, regardless of wealth. (exemptions given to those in poverty)

Stricter regulations on welfare, must be working or actively seeking a job, or unable to work. (No leechers)

What are yours?

you wont get serious replies mate, but i would do everything that you said + allow assisted suicide.

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

make the coorperate hive mind of the US illegal

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Step 1: Fire Supreme court and all others with authority 

Step 2: Launch all nuclear  missiles at America, more specifically

Step 3: Find the mutants

Step 4: Use them as super heroes

Step 5: ?????

Step 6: Profit

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Abortion only legal in first trimester

Gun banning

You set off a bomb you are a criminal unless you are DIRECTLY associated with a terrorist group

Free social healthcare with a highly progressive tax so it doesnt suck

Warrant is needed to spy

Barebones military

Military has nothing to do with civilian infrastructure

Police only have non lethal weaponry and only special task forces have lethal weapons

Drugs for medical prescribed use only including alcohol

EXTREMELY progressive taxes

Bare basics just to live for leechers

Gay marriage is allowed and tolerated with no discrimination but not considered a family

Implement price/profit margin caps

Free post secondary education

Patents/copyright cant last more than 3 years

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I amneither american nor sure about this... but isn't this the current state already? Spying on your own "is allowed with a warrant and on everybody else is never a problem"(no offense intended. It all just is what it is...)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

no nsa shit

no wasting money

dont have retards run the technology stuff

change the schooling system to make it more like learning instead of remembering for tests 

stop the fucking wars

ban all weapons

ban drugs (including alcohol)

make it so big companies don't bs around anymore

religion will not affect school, the government or anything

homosexuality is legal 

but anyways, that is why I am not a president. my rules will probably go too far for some people

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

you have been killed, sorry

I dieded, I shall now RIP in peace.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

i honestly believe with all my heart that this should be leagal http://www.dignitas.ch/ . you dont let dogs suffer, so why let humans......

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

Abortion is always a difficult subject. I think that rule would have to have some lax for me. Some people genuinely have a mistake maybe once in 10 year or even 20 and it could be completely life changing for a family or person. However the people that have repeated abortions cause they don't care ..... that's a different matter.

Obviously i'm from the UK and things are a little different here.

But some things I would do

House price caps - less cash on mortgages and to banks in interests, more money spent in retail etc

Cash injection for NHS, make Nurses valued

Abolish our stupid Emissions based road tax, like a bigger engine causes more wear and tear on the road - I think I would just increase the tax on fuel, that would cover the effect of lower MPG in a more logical sense. The whole road tax thing is dated and costs money to police, just get rid and increase fuel costs.

Higher tax for the ridiculously wealthy... and find a way (I'm not educated on this) to ensure all personnel earning within the country are paying tax (no off shore shite)

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

no nsa shit

no wasting money

dont have retards run the technology stuff

change the schooling system to make it more like learning instead of remembering for tests 

stop the fucking wars

ban all weapons

ban drugs (including alcohol)

make it so big companies don't bs around anymore

religion will not affect school, the government or anything

homosexuality is legal 

I like how specific you are ... "big companies" and "don't bs anymore". Do "retards run the technology stuff"?

You mean leagality and equality for homosexualism I hope.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

OK, here we go

• Legalize all drugs. Tax them, regulate them and offer people help with their addictions.
  • Any public office can only be held by a person for 8 years and a person can only hold an office once. When the person leaves an office, they have a cooldown periode of 6 years before they can run for another office. Elections for an office is to be held every 4 year.
  • Givng money to politicians and labeling it as "funding" is seen as equal to bribery.
  • Every 10 years there is a popular vote for a new constitution.
  • Public healthcare for all. 
  • The government should own all infrastructure, be it railway tracks, roads, bicycle lanes, pavements, waterpipes, electrical wire, and data cables.
  • Have student funding for anyone over the age of 18. 
  • Legalize assisted suicide, if the person meets certain criterias.
  • Drop military spending, and only use the military in case of direct attack on national soil.
  • Focus on rehabilitation of criminals rather than punishment. And I feel bad for even having to say this: There is no death penalty.
  • And just becuase it was brought up: Of course abortions should be legal untill the child is viable outside the womb. Who are you to tell someone what they can do with their body?

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Ill add my opinion based on what youve already brought up.

Gun control, I agree with this, the guns in circulation dont need controlling, more so education and stricter punishment on people who shoot up places, or use a gun to murder, no more of that filing for "mentally insane" bullshit

Abortion - I feel like it should be up to the parents to decide, sometimes you plan on having a kid and it all goes well, then life kinda just happens and maybe you wont be able to support it or afford it because something came up / happened

Terrorism - Agreed, terrorist acts should basically just be an undisputed death penalty, theres nothing that needs to be brought to trial with something like this.

Healthcare - Dont have much to say about this

Spying Laws - Agreed, the speculation about companies and agencies and organizations spying on their customers and citizens is becoming out of hand lately, not cool.

Work privilege / discrimination - I think all should be treated equally in terms of permission to work as long as youre a legal, I dont believe illegals deserve work at all, even if its being a landscaper or something. There are actual Americans that would die for some of the jobs that illegal immigrants have in this country. Bottom line is, love every race, first step to world peace.

Military - Dont rlly have too much to say on this either

Police situation - Agree with what you said, but I think cops lately have been waaaaaaaay out of hand, the country basically looks down on cops (if youre in the US). So I dont want to give my opinion on them (its a negative one btw) because it will just start argument. All I will say is that I feel like cops are more against the population rather than with them.

Drugs - I feel like weed should just be legalized, I dont smoke but lets be honest, theres no harm in it. I know students in my school that smoke a bit every week and still maintain ridiculously high marks in school. One kid I knew that smoked a lot is now going to an Ivy-League school, Drugs like heroin and coke and meth and all that shit should obviously stay banned as there is literally no good from it.

Welfare - I agree with you.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I like how specific you are ... "big companies" and "don't bs anymore". Do "retards run the technology stuff"?

You mean leagality and equality for homosexualism I hope.

it's kinda broad, but didn't expect people to read or care about my post anyways.

but I'm just talking about how big companies just shouldn't do some of the stuff they do now like collecting all that data, leaving no privacy for people and getting away with it because they pay some people for all of it..

And with retards running the technology stuff I mean that it seems like where I live, people who don't know anything about technology make big decisions or plans about it.

In turn wasting millions in making systems that don't work, have to be replaced quickly or don't know how it works causing it to break on day one (like their servers go down and stuff)

And yeah, of course legality of gay marriage, gay couples being able to adopt children, etc. etc.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/