need help for a problem in my pc

ECZxEMMA

hello guys,

i'm having a problem in my pc that it's bugging me for weeks, and i don't know what to do.

my PC is acting very strangely. i upgraded my GPU, RAM and PSU earlier this year. I went from a RX 580 to a RX 6700XT powercolor fighter, ram from 2 sticks of 2400mhz ram to 3600mhz kingston fury cl 17, and from a cheap aerocool 550w vx to a seasonic focus gx 750W. the other components are a ryzen 5 3600, motherboard msi b450 tomahawk max II.
the problem i'm encountering is that sometimes my pc stutters when scrolling on youtube or opening apps like file explorer and if there is audio in the background, the sound would lag and get distorted. I formatted my pc, the problem still persist (I used DDU before formatting, no luck, I also used memtest86 5 times for checking memory problems, and found nothing.
i updated my gpu drivers and selected in the update window "factory reset". 
i started testing 1 ram stick at a time, and it seems that the problem disappeared, for now. 
what should I do?

EDIT: well, i have a new problem, the screen flickering, but the micro stuttering and audio distortion has occured, yet.
i want to point out that i have an amd freesync monitor, i've seen that the flickering happens with freesync enabled, even though I’ve never encountered this problem during the month I’ve had this monitor.
i'm at a loss here.

I don't know if your issue is quite the same as this, but you could give it a try: