If you ran for president, what would your policies be?

Jack.EXE

You'll understand when you are older

attachicon.gifpats head.gif

I don't think I'm ever gonna be a materialistic jerk like you. I'm already happy with what I have. Strangely I have a better build then you with your so called good American salary.

Owning and buying a house only gives you a bunch of problems and risks. Houses can go from 300.000 to 150.000 in just a few years.

OH and I still don't own a car and I'm proud of that :)

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

yep 34 year old home owner who probably makes more than your parents, with a decent, albeit dated, home and a nice piece of property for my garden, archery range, and my dogs to run and play.

By the time i was your age i had already worked several jobs, and was in my first year of college. Worked 48 hours a week and went to school full time paying my way as i go.

Couldn't have said it better.Thanks.

My logic comes from somewhat decent education (not as good as Sweden and Finland, they have 50% less schoolhours with better results then everyone else) living in the civilized part of the world.

I would post my LinkedIn profile here but I don't need the likes of you criticizing my accomplishments or downfalls. As a peek I was a sitting Executive on the board of a nice company for a time. So when you comment on somebody in a derogatory way know of whom you speak of. Your responses on this thread are the same as the ones I ignored you over the last time on another thread. 

*edit

I only posted the position to show my level of education not to boast.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

The new division of the military division you wanted to ask.

Called the combat engineers fam

The engine roars but then it gives, but never dies

We don't live we just survive

On the scraps that you throw awaaaaaay

I would post my LinkedIn profile here but I don't need the likes of you criticizing my accomplishments or downfalls. As a peek I was a sitting Executive on the board of a nice company for a time. So when you comment on somebody in a derogatory way know of whom you speak of. Your responses on this thread are the same as the ones I ignored you over the last time on another thread. 

I don't honestly care. I'm the one living in Europe and not in the US.

You guys still ask yourself why most countries in the world hate the US and the most terrorists want to attack it. Maybe it's time to put a mirror in front of you?

Barack_Obama_takes_one_last_look_in_the_

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

I don't honestly care. 

You guys still ask yourself why most countries in the world hate the US and the most terrorists want to attack it. Maybe it's time to put a mirror in front of you?

Of course you do not. But that is not the point and you missed it.

Posting that picture is not representative of who I am. That man does not represent the office he holds correctly and is insulting to me.

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Of course you do not. But that is not the point and you missed it.

Posting that picture is not representative of who I am. That man does not represent the office he holds correctly and is insulting to me.

But you guys elected him with your own hands and will elect the next one who by the looks at the candidates is gonna be just as bad. That's how democracy works (in the US)

Also you seem to not understand this thing called "POSITION". Someone who is volunteering in the school cafeteria has a higher position then you because he/she does something for the society not being selfish and thinking about making as much money as possible.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

maybe its lets go for like 25% reduction every 4 years till a certain level.

Dude, we will finally resolved the world hunger problem! Those 288.9M Americans really would make some nice Triple Cheeseburgers for the African/Asian kids   :rolleyes:

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

People are dumbasses.

If you ban the common man from guns then we can't defend ourselves from those criminals. Should we ban knives? People still kill with knives! I have 7 guns in my house hold and I like the idea of being able to protect myself from some asshole who breaks into my house. What happens if he had a gun and I didn't? Hmmm.... Wonder how that would turn out?

Why would we have a basic military? America is the dominant force! We strike fear into the enemy. Let's ban all guns so we can be like the UK and not be able to protect ourselves. Also if we get invaded, it'll take longer to react, or absolutely destroy a lot more than if we had the attacking force.

There needs to be a change in our government (America's) it's broken. Obama has spent more money than all the previous men before him! More than half was probably spent on his or the wife's many many vacations in the presidential suites. My generations and my kids kids kids generations will suffer because of him. Every president has his faults, but Obama is pretty bad.

God help our country and next president!!!

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

People are dumbasses.

If you ban the common man from guns then we can't defend ourselves from those criminals. Should we ban knives? People still kill with knives! I have 7 guns in my house hold and I like the idea of being able to protect myself from some asshole who breaks into my house. What happens if he had a gun and I didn't? Hmmm.... Wonder how that would turn out?

Why would we have a basic military? America is the dominant force! We strike fear into the enemy. Let's ban all guns so we can be like the UK and not be able to protect ourselves. Also if we get invaded, it'll take longer to react, or absolutely destroy a lot more than if we had the attacking force.

There needs to be a change in our government (America's) it's broken. Obama has spent more money than all the previous men before him! More than half was probably spent on his or the wife's many many vacations in the presidential suites. My generations and my kids kids kids generations will suffer because of him. Every president has his faults, but Obama is pretty bad.

God help our country and next president!!!

Hello kids, and welcome to the national museum of mankind history. What you see here is a typical Murican homo sapien. If we examine him closely we will find out that;

- Expressing his religion in public by saying "Gold help our country". Imagine if all muslims yelled Allah Akhbar on the street and internet forums.

- Is pro guns, with the same shitty arguments like everyone else. Not only that, but this time he insults another country (UK) by saying "they can't protect themself". Funny because UK doesn't have to deal with hunderds of homicides every month. Also, the UK can rely  on other countries in Europe and EU.

- Is pro military and call his country the "dominant force". He also says that the "enemy" (who ever this might be, I don't know) is "fearing" them. I don't think IS fears US or any other country at all, if they continue with what they are doing now, decapitating both Americans and Europeans.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

But you guys elected him with your own hands and will elect the next one who by the looks at the candidates is gonna be just as bad. That's how democracy works (in the US)

Also you seem to not understand this thing called "POSITION". Someone who is volunteering in the school cafeteria has a higher position then you because he/she does something for the society not being selfish and thinking about making as much money as possible.

Yes stupid people elected him.

No the US is not a democracy. Its a Republic with a Federalist system. Get your your terms right.

No that man is not what you think he is and he is no better than I. Your views are skewed. Most of what you see him do are political stunts.

And yes I do volunteer my time and yes I do try to make as much money as I can because I have to as I make (at the moment) $21,000 a year. I barely have a life with my family because I have to work. I have a family to support. I will not reveal why I am in this position but I am not in this situation due to my own actions.

You judge without knowing, you assume without understanding.

*Edit

Again I don't why I let you drag me into this useless type of discussion again, but alas I thought I could get through for some reason this time.

You cannot be reasoned with civilly.

Edited by SansVarnic

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Hello kids, and welcome to the national museum of mankind history. What you see here is a typical Murican homo sapien. If we examine him closely we will find out that;

- Expressing his religion in public by saying "Gold help our country". Imagine if all muslims yelled Allah Akhbar on the street and internet forums.

- Is pro guns, with the same shitty arguments like everyone else. Not only that, but this time he insults another country (UK) by saying "they can't protect themself". Funny because UK doesn't have to deal with hunderds of homicides every month. Also, the UK can rely  on other countries in Europe and EU.

- Is pro military and call his country the "dominant force". He also says that the "enemy" (who ever this might be, I don't know) is "fearing" them. I don't think IS fears US or any other country at all, if they continue with what they are doing now, decapitating both Americans and Europeans.

Isis doesn't fear us because our government is a joke and won't fight back. And America does have the most dominant military in the world...

Spoiler

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

Isis doesn't fear us because our government is a joke and won't fight back. And America does have the most dominant military in the world...

I don't think the America military would even stand a chance against Nato (yes I know US is in it but w/e) or just a plain good old nuclear attack from Russia.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

I don't think the America military would even stand a chance against Nato or just a plain good old nuclear attack from Russia.

I don't think Russia would stand a fucken chance if we nuked them.

Spoiler

Main Rig

Plex Server WIP

Lenovo Legion Laptop