Oh Dear... Anita... What are you doing?

Jack.EXE

Seriously, why?

Was watching youtube, and this protomario vid popped up.

Huh...

TL:DW

Anita Sarkeesian is working for EA now, and designing a "Female Control Scheme" that reduces the number of buttons needed to play the game

WHAT THE HELL?

Any girls out there that feel that they need a control scheme for their gender to keep up?

Any girls out there that feel that they need a handy cap?

This is blatant, first degree sexism.

First, she presents gaming as a "men's club" of misogyny, what girl would want to join that?

Now, she does this?

Does it feel good to be treated as stupid/unable?

No. No it doesn't.

Oh yeah, there's a petition too:

https://www.change.o...ame-development

And a thread on LTT for it:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266149-theres-a-petition-saying-anita-sarkeesian-should-not-help-develop-mirrors-edge-2/

This is not a repost, the post linked above does not include information of her position in the company.

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah REDUCING BUTTONS. when you already have one button do 50 things.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

This is the stupidest thing I've seen this week, the world has until friday to top this.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

This is the stupidest thing I've seen this week, the world has until friday to top this.

I don't think it can.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Wait she says women are too stoopid to understand all them buttons? Who is the feminist here again?

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Any girls out there that feel that they need a control scheme for their gender to keep up?

Any girls out there that feel that they need a handy cap?

*plays Crysis on Delta* Nope.

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

Nothing more harming to a women's right than to assume they're stupid and give them an easier set of controls... How about we treat them like humans... which would be the same way we are treating the male gaming audience...

Yeah, if anything, this halfassed move is complete and utter hypocrisy.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Women fight for equal rights....in all things..

Then this happens.

Backwards mentality.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

The title of that vid

oh brother

Satan's buttcrack 4790K - MSI mpower ultramaxextreme AC - 16gb G.skillz Trident 2400 - ZLoLtac GTX 980  - Corsair H110 Overkill - Oculus Rift DK2 - Asus vg248qe7the144hzone

i was not aware the mirror's edge control scheme was that difficult i'm relooking at it and its pretty basic 

Idk, but the petition to remove Anita from the dev process has already been posted bud.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266149-theres-a-petition-saying-anita-sarkeesian-should-not-help-develop-mirrors-edge-2/

I personally think equality will never be possible, its simply human nature, regardless of gender.

Oh boy she should stick to dildos. There's only one button, can't get overwhelmed then. That's the the most stupid bitch I've encountered for a while. Can someone make her shut up?

What has happened to this world. Video games are probably the most gender neutral medium out there. There are games for everyone.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Anita is a parasite to the gaming community and really needs a good ol' fashioned punch in the face.

And it would be to your personal satisfaction, too. Win win!

I don't understand why you guys even bother talking about this nut

just stop talking about her, when you see the name take a deep breath and scroll right on along.

I don't even care about anything that she says or do, but it gets mildly irritating when I literally cannot escape this content no matter where I go.

If you want her to go away stop feeding her attention and stop driving clicks to sources featuring her.

Funny tho... Sif GAMERS who are Female don't hate this shit too.

They are JUST AS competitive as us... I doubt they would even want this at all...

I don't even care about anything that she says or do, but it gets mildly irritating when I literally cannot escape this content no matter where I go.

^Seriously...Who held a gun to your head saying visit this thread then?

If you didn't care, why post... if you were sick of the content around your forums you visit, why click the thread titles..?

Ignore it...

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

200.gif

Is she crazy? Is she trying to offend women?

and most of all....

IS THIS CRAZY PERSON SCREWING WITH THE SEQUEL TO THE MOST FUN GAME I OWN??!?!?!?!?

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

uh, yeah, source please? i think this guy is just bullshitting, to fuel the fire.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

My brain was not prepared for this level of whatthefuckness today. OP really needs to put a warning on threads like this to keep the unprepared safe from harm.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

My brain was not prepared for this level of whatthefuckness today. OP really needs to put a warning on threads like this to keep the unprepared safe from harm.

Just a tip, anything I post where the post starts with "Oh Dear" is just that.

my "Oh Dear" is = to "Excessive WTF Warning"

There are times in my life that I struggle to process or even comprehend... Then there is this utter BS where I honestly lose all faith in humanity. This literally makes absolutely no sense whatsoever especially since this is contrasting to what she has been trying to convey to everyone by being all butt hurt about the way the women are portrayed in games and now she is trying to do the same but with the way a given gender plays a game? WTF