AMD Wants To Crash Nvidia's GTX 980 & 970 Launch Party

AMD fan boys will get knocked back by all the PhysX happening in the room.  They will be saying," What is all this **** Nvidia fans are throwing at us?" It is called PhysX dumb *****!

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

hahahha

AWESOME !

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Am I the only one who doesn't like this. It seems a bit childish. Nvidia wanted to do something cool and now it could be ruined by some really immature individuals. 

Why should it be ruined?

Just because I would wear AMD shirt on NVIDIA event doesent mean that I am not interrested in what are they showcasting and therefore I am trying to ruin it for them...

Assuming that immature individuals will stay at home.

More crowd the better. Doesn't matter red, green or blue, we all share the same dream... photorealism boob physics. Oh wait..

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

I heard That amd is making a gpu with 32gb maybe just a rumor ;)

Look At My Extremely Awesome Pc: Cpu: Intel Pentium T4400 Ram: DDR2 4GB Ram Graphics: Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family

Some seem to take seriously .. This is shows amd is not a boring company .

Immature ? What , adults can't have fun too ? Just because they work on a big company doesn't mean they can't have fun anymore . It's actually a health sign , they didn't turn into zombie yet .

This is all about fair play , the rival team is coming to your presentation , how good is that ? They are fucking getting more people on the rival team event , how is that offensive , it's actually a good thing for nvidia .

> I have approximate knowledge of many things <

This is good, let's just hope good rivalry breeds good innovation

great way of thinking man  ^_^

This is funny.

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

I love how NVidia gets affected by this but doesnt give a fuck and fire back with something else (we saw this on all the videos AMD made too)

That's total chips shipped. The graph I posted was discrete GPUs, aka graphics cards that gamers use. The stuff that matters.

Obviously AMD makes more budget chips for consoles and cheap laptops.

The graph you posted was from 07.

tH2NraZ.jpg
I find this stupid, as well as half the comments in this thread, especially the AMD users calling Nvidia user Nvidiots...grow the fuck up.

As for the Game24 Event i hope nothing will happen, and if AMD users come i just hope only the Mature AMD people will go and not some hipster jackass jumping around shouting.

Didn't they do something similar last year showcasing the R9 290X beating the GTX780 in 4k in 'silent' mode next to the nvidia event?

Personally I don't mind AMD doing this but I can see why people think it's a bit childish.

I can see how Nvidia can turn this around for themselves. All they have to do is insert some of their men into the crowd wearing red and instruct them to remove their red as soon as the cards are revealed revealing their green colors underneath. Such symbolism.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Maybe nvidia are only releasing a shield tablet 2.0?

Everyone is talking like it's actually going to be a gpu reveal, but imagine if it was just another tablet lol.

Why should it be ruined?

Just because I would wear AMD shirt on NVIDIA event doesent mean that I am not interrested in what are they showcasting and therefore I am trying to ruin it for them...

Assuming that immature individuals will stay at home. 

fixed,that part is important...

Maybe nvidia are only releasing a shield tablet 2.0?

Everyone is talking like it's actually going to be a gpu reveal, but imagine if it was just another tablet lol.

Nope! WAY to early for a new tablet.

and yeah i´m pretty sure they wont show the new GPU´s yet.

Not a fan boy of either but its looking like a good fight between GTX900 and R9 300 might be brewing which is fantastic for the consumer. :)

AMD Ryzen 5900x, Nvidia RTX 3080 (MSI Gaming X-trio), ASrock X570 Extreme4, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB @ 3200mhz CL16, Corsair MP600 1TB, Intel 660P 1TB, Corsair HX1000, Corsair 680x, Corsair H100i Platinum

Wtf? Is AMD seriously this immature? This is a really low point for AMD, if they have to bash nvidia just to get more fanboys.

Another reason why I don't consider AMD to be a serious company.

This. Remember 'The Fixer' ad? Now this. What the hell is going on with AMD?

These are one of the reasons I won't consider AMD products in the future.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

Really? 

I can see that it's just for fun but it's not very professional. 

-1 point from AMD 

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

If it gets people to attend the event, from whatever team they support, then I'm all for it. So long as people don't disrupt the actual event then I don't really mind it. It's marketing, and it is entertaining, it shows that a company actually has a sense of humour about it.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Am I the only one who doesn't like this. It seems a bit childish. Nvidia wanted to do something cool and now it could be ruined by some really immature individuals. 

Yeah, you are not alone. Doesn't AMD have anything better to do? 

I do like AMD but their marketing team really needs to get their shit together, first all that tacky "gamer" crap and now this.