ROG Rig Reboot 2020 is HERE!

CPotter

oh no

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Can't wait to see all the people who just make a submission and dip

Or, better yet, people from ineligible countries who just do endless amounts of complaining

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

ROG?

don't you mean rawg?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

#MuricaParrotGang

The meme thread

All of my image memes are made with GIMP.

My specs are crap but if you are interested:

Spoiler

The meme-making machine - Optiplex 780:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0 GHz

GPU: NVidia Quadro FX 580

RAM: 2 GB

SSD: Non-existent

HDD: 1 TB

Laptop: HP 255 G7

CPU: Ryzen 5 3500U

GPU: Radeon Vega 8

RAM: 8 GB

SSD: 500 GB NVMe

#HireWhoeverWinsIfItsAGirlBecauseReasons

It is real!

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Just now, lewdicrous said:

R O G! It's on the paper!

if you mean ROG, then write arr oh gee next time, just do it again!

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

#MuricaParrotGang

The meme thread

All of my image memes are made with GIMP.

My specs are crap but if you are interested:

Spoiler

The meme-making machine - Optiplex 780:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0 GHz

GPU: NVidia Quadro FX 580

RAM: 2 GB

SSD: Non-existent

HDD: 1 TB

Laptop: HP 255 G7

CPU: Ryzen 5 3500U

GPU: Radeon Vega 8

RAM: 8 GB

SSD: 500 GB NVMe

1 minute ago, Den-Fi said:

#HireWhoeverWinsIfItsAGirlBecauseReasons

But Madison is so quirky and silly! #hiremadison

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

6 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

But Madison is so quirky and silly! #hiremadison

LavishYawningFinnishspitz-size_restricted.gif

Just now, Den-Fi said:

LavishYawningFinnishspitz-size_restricted.gif

Jokes aside I seriously don't get why everyone wants her on LTT. I found the video extremely hard to watch.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

Madison pt 2?

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

Just now, kelvinhall05 said:

Jokes aside I seriously don't get why everyone wants her on LTT. I found the video extremely hard to watch.

Many people found her entertaining. I know I did. But from stuff I've heard about her (she's a streamer, with a community) she doesn't seem like a good fit over time

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

Just now, kelvinhall05 said:

I'm going to go with the benefit of the doubt and say it was because every other contestant over the years has been super dry and basically copy/paste.

She is literally the only contestant I could tell you with 100% certainty was distinguishable from any other. That said, I share your sentiments.

It was like watching a reddit post.

1 minute ago, Den-Fi said:

It was like watching a reddit post.

Such a fitting statement lol.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, Focus Bark said:

What are the rules? Im 12 and my pc/mac sucks its from 2011

Those are the rules you quoted. As long as you're parents are ok with you doing it, your fine

18 minutes ago, Focus Bark said:

What are the rules? Im 12 and my pc/mac sucks its from 2011

Spoiler
Entrants eligible if they are:

Eligible Countries: Canada, United State of America

Any videos submitted may be used by Linus Media Group in future videos that appear on Linus Tech Tips.

Any videos submitted may be shared or used by ASUS ROG or Linus Media Group on social media or in other promotional material.

Just a friendly reminder to everyone to read Terms and Conditions this year. 

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

37 minutes ago, CPotter said:

One local winner from British Columbia, Canada will be chosen to visit the Linus Media Group HQ and build a PC with Linus in-person while two additional winners from all other eligible regions will participate in remote building sessions with Linus as they help him build their dream PC!

If it was virtually, why not globally, Linus Media Group? Your viewers who'd want a PC could easily learn to put together and use a livestreaming setup! Please reconsider @LinusTech @CPotter and co... Please! 

😨😱😰😭😭😭😭

1 minute ago, Required said:

Thanks for living in a Country who are not eligible! 🤬

Because covid, quarantine, and logistical challenges TOTALLY aren't a thing right now

Just now, AvMaverick said:

2020 can't get any worse. Period.

Your ability to not win a free thing is TOTALLY the worst thing ever -.-

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

6 minutes ago, Voluspa said:
  Hide contents
Entrants eligible if they are:

Eligible Countries: Canada, United State of America

Any videos submitted may be used by Linus Media Group in future videos that appear on Linus Tech Tips.

Any videos submitted may be shared or used by ASUS ROG or Linus Media Group on social media or in other promotional material.

Just a friendly reminder to everyone to read Terms and Conditions this year. 

Where are the terms I looked online