ROG Rig Reboot 2020 is HERE!

CPotter
1 hour ago, mrminkj0906 said:

Bruh your computer can run FORTNITEEE???

Yeah if you wanna play at 5 fps at 70 ping. It brutal man I had to stop playing so I can focus on my studying cause I spend most of my time restarting the game and changing the settings.

This is the first competition I've ever entered where I have had to submit something creative, and I've gotta say it's nerve racking. At the same time though it was really nice to just make something. 

I think that getting older (lower 30s) you kind of forget/get to busy to remember how much fun it is to be creative, so this renewed my energy in that sense.  

I will say that seeing how awesome this community is has been great though, so win or lose I will definitely be sticking around.  

Thank you guys for being awesome! 

2 hours ago, TrustTheDex said:

This is the first competition I've ever entered where I have had to submit something creative, and I've gotta say it's nerve racking. At the same time though it was really nice to just make something. 

I think that getting older (lower 30s) you kind of forget/get to busy to remember how much fun it is to be creative, so this renewed my energy in that sense.  

I will say that seeing how awesome this community is has been great though, so win or lose I will definitely be sticking around.  

Thank you guys for being awesome! 

Created an account to ditto this. While I hope I win, it was really nice to have fun making a video and solidifies my interest in trying to create some gaming focused videos and things in the future. Makes me happy to see someone else who shares that sentiment. Good luck to you. 

ok i'm seeing everyone share their videos, and now i want to share mine :). It's probably bad but i mean i tried and i think that it's creative?

idk

2 hours ago, RishiDatBoi said:

ok i'm seeing everyone share their videos, and now i want to share mine :). It's probably bad but i mean i tried and i think that it's creative?

idk

The cardboard part is interesting, but the rest is a little on the generic side. Good video tho.

You're gonna carry that weight.

Spoiler

hehe funni edgy signature

This is definitely an exciting contest, I had a lot of fun making this video and even if I don't win, I'm happy Linus and ROG are doing something so nice for three lucky people!

Edit: wow I don't know how to post a video, that was embarrassing haha

So......

I made the video but didn't submit it BIG OOF

So since shattered my chance at winning might as well embarrass myself too

here's my Epic Good Video that I has literally no emotion

btw i made it on time that's not the reason i didn't submit I'm just bad

1 minute ago, wtrmln said:

So......

I made the video but didn't submit it BIG OOF

So since shattered my chance at winning might as well embarrass myself too

here's my Epic Good Video that I has literally no emotion

Yeah I make myself cringe sometimes

There are a LOT of good entries that I've seen, many people did a fantastic job, in my opinion. I'd like y'all to take a look at my video, I think it's good, but not at the same time...

13 minutes ago, kokorokun_the_potato said:

There are a LOT of good entries that I've seen, many people did a fantastic job, in my opinion. I'd like y'all to take a look at my video, I think it's good, but not at the same time...

my favorite part of this vid is that all the audio is in the right channel except for the intro tune. nice job love it.

1 hour ago, kokorokun_the_potato said:

If you don't end up winning you should buy an rx 580 or equivalent card and chuck it in there.

You're gonna carry that weight.

Spoiler

hehe funni edgy signature

well since everybody is sharing vids heres mine 

and plz leave comment..

Hi all, brand new here. Not sure if the # is working for my video. Seen some cool ones out there, hoping to share mine here with you all. Looking forward to your comments, cheers.