My gpu stopped working overnight

Yesterday my computer was working fine, turned off went to sleep. Came back home after work. And my two displays were not working. Put in the HDMI exit from my motherboard. Worked just fine.

Computer gives 1 long beep the 3 short beep and after a few seconds another short beep

In the device manager it's not showing up but there a PCI device and a SM bus controller. It might be it

GPU lights up but fans don't spin.

Tried re-seeding it also tried re-pluging the PCI E power cables to the card

Any ideas? Or is dead? If is dead... how? It just gave up?

My specs.

gpu rtx 2070
Cpu intel i7 8th gen
Ram 23gb 2666 mhz
Motherboard TUF B360 gaming
Windows 11

Welcome to the forums!

https://softwarekeep.com/blogs/news/what-are-asus-beep-codes-and-how-to-identify-them#:~:text=1 (long) %2B 3 (short)

Looks like a memory error. And given the wild claim of 23GB of ram, I suspect you've got a weird config. Try just one stick in one slot and see if it boots. Do that for each channel. Once you identify a good channel, try each stick alone in that slot. 
Hopefully you just have a dead stick and not a dying mobo

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

10 minutes ago, OddOod said:

Welcome to the forums!

https://softwarekeep.com/blogs/news/what-are-asus-beep-codes-and-how-to-identify-them#:~:text=1 (long) %2B 3 (short)

Looks like a memory error. And given the wild claim of 23GB of ram, I suspect you've got a weird config. Try just one stick in one slot and see if it boots. Do that for each channel. Once you identify a good channel, try each stick alone in that slot. 
Hopefully you just have a dead stick and not a dying mobo

I just tried that, every slot is working and is detecting every stick

Just a correction it's 24gb 3x8gb

I just saw what was available on the computer. But its 2 one sitck is diferent from the others

So...it's fixed? It's booting?
I'd def do a memtest 

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup