AMD releases Adrenalin 20.2.2 - attempt at bug squashing and faith restoring

Humbug

It's been an interesting few months for the Radeon Technologies group. Their performance midrange Navi graphics cards have been selling well (source) helped by AMD's resurgent brand name thanks to the CPU division.

However the last couple of months has also seen the reputation of AMD's driver team go up in flames with many users complaining of black screen issues particularly when using multi-monitor setups. This downturn in their driver quality comes at a time when the company is making good profits, expanding R&D and software teams and has more resources at it's disposal than recent memory. Ironically in the last 8 years during much of which AMD was in a dicey financial situation they had developed a good reputation for the quality of their drivers both in terms of stability and long term support. The situation came to a head with major tech outlets like Gamer's Nexus complaining about persistent bugs, and even Hardware Unboxed hesitating to recommend some mainstream AMD GPUs despite them having better performance than Nvidia. AMD now realizes that this situation could ruin RTG's reputation undoing years of hard work on the driver side and hurting their sales for years to come. Nvidia will be hoping this storm continues as it has the potential to ruin the upcoming launch of big Navi.

The Adrenalin Edition 20.2.2 release is packed to the brim with bug fixes, rather than performance or feature improvements. This is AMD's attempt to get on top of things.

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-20-2-2

Fixed Issues

• Performing a task switch with some Radeon Software features enabled or some third-party applications with hardware acceleration running in the background may cause a system hang or black screen.
  • Improvements have been made that allow for more responsive fan ramp up or fan ramp down times on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
  • Performance Metrics Overlay and Radeon WattMan incorrectly report lower than expected clock speeds on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products during gaming workloads.
  • When Instant Replay is enabled, a TDR or black screen may occur when launching games or applications.
  • A black screen may occur when toggling HDR on in the game settings of Battlefield™ V.
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt™ may experience an application hang or black screen during certain parts of the game or intermittently during gameplay.
  • Some video content in Chrome™ may appear as a black screen or be unresponsive on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products when hardware acceleration is enabled.
  • Metro Exodus™ may experience an application hang or TDR when choosing some specific dialogue prompts in the Sam’s Story DLC.
  • Grand Theft Auto™ V may experience an application crash when invoking Radeon Software’s overlay with third party OSD applications running.
  • Monster Hunter World™: Iceborne may experience intermittent crashes while idle or on the character creation screen.
  • Some games colors may appear washed out when HDR mode has been enabled in game and Windows® on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products
  • After a Factory Reset installation with the ‘Keep My Settings’ option chosen, Instant Replay could fail to function if it was enabled in the previous Radeon Software installation.
  • When invoking Radeon Software’s overlay while a game is open users may observe flickering in the game or in the Radeon Software interface.
  • Radeon Software may experience a crash and error message when locking Windows® or performing a sleep or hibernate with the Radeon Software Streaming tab open.
  • A loss of display with working audio may be experienced on a limited number of displays when performing a mode change on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
  • Radeon Software may fail to launch if Radeon Software’s overlay is disabled and a game is running in the background.
  • Battlefield™ V may experience an application hang or TDR after extended periods of play.
  • Some Origin™ games may fail to be detected or may detect the incorrect game title in Radeon Software.
  • Some productivity applications are being detected and listed in the Radeon Software games tab.
  • The Radeon Chill hotkey could sometimes continue to remain enabled once the user has removed or disabled the hotkey.
  • Red Dead Redemption™ 2 may exhibit blocky textures on snow covered terrain.
  • After resuming from sleep, Chrome™ may experience an application crash if video content was previously playing on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
  • Radeon FreeSync status in Radeon Software may sometimes fail to update when enabling or disabling the feature through the display itself.
  • Fortnite™ may experience an application crash on Radeon RX 500 series Hybrid Graphics system configurations.

Known Issues

• Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Enhanced Sync has been temporarily disabled from the gaming profile and any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
  • Performance Metrics Overlay and Radeon WattMan incorrectly report higher than expected idle clock speeds on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products. Performance and power consumption are not impacted by this incorrect reporting.
  • DOOM™ may experience an intermittent system hang or application crash during gameplay.
  • Desktop cursor may intermittently remain visible after toggling Radeon Software’s overlay in some games. A workaround is to bring up the game menu or task switch to refresh the cursor.
  • A system crash or hang may occur when running the Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers™ benchmark.
  • The Gaming tab in Radeon Software may display some folder locations appearing as games.
  • Radeon Software may open with an inconsistent window size or may not keep its previously set size when opened.
  • Modifying the HDMI Scaling slider may cause FPS to become locked to 30.
  • Some games may exhibit stutter intermittently during gameplay on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
  • Some games may experience stutter while using Instant Replay or third-party applications that stream or perform screen capture. A potential workaround is to disable these features or applications while gaming.
  • Although Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.2.2 resolves many black screen issues, AMD is aware that some users may still experience black screen or system hang issues during extended periods of gameplay. AMD will continue to monitor and investigate reports of these issues closely.

Important Notes

• This optional release of Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition is targeted towards resolving recent important issues identified by our community. We will be closely monitoring feedback on the release, and encourage users to submit issues they encounter at www.amd.com/report.
  • AMD Ryzen™ Mobile Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics FAQ for Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition can be found here.

Personally I have not faced any of the recent issues on my R9 290. Either by luck, due to my specific windows environment, or because my GPU is 6 years old with very mature support. Please share your experiences below of recent months with Radeon GPUs as well as this newest driver.

It’s sad how long this list is... but I imagine @Zando would be relieved to hear about it

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Asrock B550 Extreme 4  -  Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB@3.6GHz -  Zotac AMP Extreme 1080TI -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB SSD -  500DX  -  Stock cooling lul  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3:  Xeon X5680  -  Asus X58 Sabertooth  -  DDr3 16GB@1.33Ghz  -  Gigabyte 1660s -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

Cooler Master Storm Trooper  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro   -  LTT Edition Chromax NH-D15 ?

CrumpleBox 3 ROTF: I5-6400  -  MSI B150m Mortar  -  16GB 2133Mhz Vengeance Pro RGB  -  Strix 1070Ti - GTX 1070 FE  -  Adata 128GB SSD  -  Fractal Design Define C  -  Gammaxx 400V2  -  Cooler Master silent pro gold 1000W

CrumpleBox 2: i7-7820x - MSI X299 Raider - 32GB Thermaltake Toughram 3.6Ghz - 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury - 128GB PCie Adata SSD - O11 Dynamic - EVGA CLC 360 - Corsair RM1000X

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110 - Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2

I'll say it again, my RX 5700 does not suffer from any of the issues on the fixed lists or the known issues list. 

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

3 minutes ago, GrockleTD said:

It’s sad how long this list is... but I imagine @Zando would be relieved to hear about it

Looks like they pulled everyone on the software team away from performance and feature work for a few weeks and said just focus on bugs.

I applaud companies any time they do a "bug fix only" release.  They are unfortunately fewer and further between now, often way behind the timing they should've been done, and only when things go completely wrong, but it is still good to see that response from ANY company.  Glad they're doing this.

I feel like they are introducing more bugs as they fix at this point. Why did they have to add that stupid streaming stuff and bunch of unnecessary features like replay, advisor etc? People who are serious about streaming or recording won't use that software anyway. Just do what you are supposed to do and do it well. A software that can set proper fan curves, voltages, that does not forget/reset anything by itself, and doesn't bug out every second. 

7 minutes ago, DrMacintosh said:

I'll say it again, my RX 5700 does not suffer from any of the issues on the fixed lists or the known issues list. 

Mine didn't until I updated to 20.1 then RDR2 started black screening at launch. The fix is to alt enter and it comes back but it's annoying non the less. What's more concerning is it doesn't seem to be addressed in the list of changes.

Also bringing up any kind of overlay in any game causes a black screen too but this seems to be addressed.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

10 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

What's more concerning is it doesn't seem to be addressed in the list of changes.

Give it a shot though, it may still be fixed if it shares a common root cause with one of the other similar use cases they fixed.

14 minutes ago, Humbug said:

Looks like they pulled everyone on the software team away from performance and feature work for a few weeks and said just focus on bugs.

A couple more of these and AMD drivers might be decent

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Asrock B550 Extreme 4  -  Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB@3.6GHz -  Zotac AMP Extreme 1080TI -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB SSD -  500DX  -  Stock cooling lul  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3:  Xeon X5680  -  Asus X58 Sabertooth  -  DDr3 16GB@1.33Ghz  -  Gigabyte 1660s -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

Cooler Master Storm Trooper  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro   -  LTT Edition Chromax NH-D15 ?

CrumpleBox 3 ROTF: I5-6400  -  MSI B150m Mortar  -  16GB 2133Mhz Vengeance Pro RGB  -  Strix 1070Ti - GTX 1070 FE  -  Adata 128GB SSD  -  Fractal Design Define C  -  Gammaxx 400V2  -  Cooler Master silent pro gold 1000W

CrumpleBox 2: i7-7820x - MSI X299 Raider - 32GB Thermaltake Toughram 3.6Ghz - 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury - 128GB PCie Adata SSD - O11 Dynamic - EVGA CLC 360 - Corsair RM1000X

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110 - Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2

53 minutes ago, lafrente said:

I feel like they are introducing more bugs as they fix at this point. Why did they have to add that stupid streaming stuff and bunch of unnecessary features like replay, advisor etc? People who are serious about streaming or recording won't use that software anyway. Just do what you are supposed to do and do it well. A software that can set proper fan curves, voltages, that does not forget/reset anything by itself, and doesn't bug out every second. 

Some are more feature creep than anything but recording is super useful, being able to quickly save that 360 no scope you just pulled is great, its much harder to setup other programs to do it, and its much less taxing as well, 

I've had no issue with the drivers for my 5700 XT.

Physically though I've done the following:

• tighten one loose screw on the cooler bracket. it was quite loose.
  • recently removed the piece of metal in between the 2 slots needed for the 5700 XT. It was in the way of one of the exhaust.image.png.177c25c3eb1e4dd167b79dd2a35cee75.png

This has dropped the temps to normal levels and the fans are quite less noisy.

1 hour ago, justpoet said:

I applaud companies any time they do a "bug fix only" release.  They are unfortunately fewer and further between now, often way behind the timing they should've been done, and only when things go completely wrong, but it is still good to see that response from ANY company.  Glad they're doing this.

It feels like the Early Access mentality has crept its way into traditional software, where you just keep cramming features and content to make it look like you're adding value while never polishing or refining anything to get it up to acceptable standards. I'd always rather have a simple, fully functional single purpose piece of software rather than one that does everything but does so with varying degrees of jank. 

I had until recently only used the first driver that was labeled "Adrenalin 2020" for my 5700XT. I don't remember the exakt driver version.

It was perfectly stable and performed well. It was even more stable than my previous nVidia rig with an 1060 6gig.

However, the other week i had set a ridicilously unstable RAM oc and played PUBG with some mates. The game kept bouncing me to the desktop and all of a sudden Windows stated something about .Net 3.5. Then my whole system locked and i got a bluescreen. It turns out that Windows-"whip.my.bum.so.hard.it.turns.red.and.warm"-update was crashing over and over in the background. After that i had quite the problem to post and even more so to boot into Windows. After some fiddling I was up and running again but from here on out my 5700XT driver have been scetchy. First of all after I got my system to behave somewhat normal after the crash during Windows update i had some pinkish/purpleish/greyish screens or no image at all. I got into safe mode, removed the video driver and installed the, at the time, newest approved driver. From then on out I am having issues with my PC sometimes starting in a very low resolution, Radeon software refusing to start etc. A few days later when all seamed fine, my youngest kid smashed every keyboard key at once on the desktop and guess what: black screen. Until i pulled the powerchord for a few minutes and reinserted it I wasn't getting any image output at all.

It seems to me like amds videodrivers are very sensitive so all I can recommend is to NOT change driver unless you really need to and that they seem very fragile. This is my first ever amd graphics card and I have allways heard and read that their drivers are aweful. At first I had the complete opposite experience but now I know what ppl are talking about.

I will try this new 20.2.2 driver shortly and hopefully it will resolve some of my recent issues.

21 minutes ago, lemmel said:

I had until recently only used the first driver that was labeled "Adrenalin 2020" for my 5700XT. I don't remember the exakt driver version.

It was perfectly stable and performed well. It was even more stable than my previous nVidia rig with an 1060 6gig.

However, the other week i had set a ridicilously unstable RAM oc and played PUBG with some mates. The game kept bouncing me to the desktop and all of a sudden Windows stated something about .Net 3.5. Then my whole system locked and i got a bluescreen. It turns out that Windows-"whip.my.bum.so.hard.it.turns.red.and.warm"-update was crashing over and over in the background. After that i had quite the problem to post and even more so to boot into Windows. After some fiddling I was up and running again but from here on out my 5700XT driver have been scetchy. First of all after I got my system to behave somewhat normal after the crash during Windows update i had some pinkish/purpleish/greyish screens or no image at all. I got into safe mode, removed the video driver and installed the, at the time, newest approved driver. From then on out I am having issues with my PC sometimes starting in a very low resolution, Radeon software refusing to start etc. A few days later when all seamed fine, my youngest kid smashed every keyboard key at once on the desktop and guess what: black screen. Until i pulled the powerchord for a few minutes and reinserted it I wasn't getting any image output at all.

It seems to me like amds videodrivers are very sensitive so all I can recommend is to NOT change driver unless you really need to and that they seem very fragile. This is my first ever amd graphics card and I have allways heard and read that their drivers are aweful. At first I had the complete opposite experience but now I know what ppl are talking about.

I will try this new 20.2.2 driver shortly and hopefully it will resolve some of my recent issues.

Honestly I generally dont update my drivers unless I have issues even using an nvidia card because there is no reason to update if there isn't an issue why updating can surely cause issues like it has in the past for me. I think nvidia is pretty good about having good stable drivers but there are still a couple times in the past where I have gotten a bad driver from nvidia and had to switch to an older version. 

2 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

Mine didn't until I updated to 20.1 then RDR2 started black screening at launch. The fix is to alt enter and it comes back but it's annoying non the less. What's more concerning is it doesn't seem to be addressed in the list of changes.

Also bringing up any kind of overlay in any game causes a black screen too but this seems to be addressed.

My PC has been stable up to 20.1.3. No black screen or any issue. When I try the 20.2.1 a couple of weeks ago. I experienced a few black screens and lock up. DDU it and roll back to 20.1.3.

I suppose if mine is working fine. I should just stick with it for a while.

1 hour ago, exetras said:

tighten one loose screw on the cooler bracket. it was quite loose.

that is a know issues with early boards. according to asus AMD recommended too little mounting pressure for coolers.

Spoiler

Many buyers of ASUS’ ROG Strix RX 5700 XT have been reporting runaway temperatures with the card. 

It seems that the culprit was a poorly tightened back plate, via some miscommunications between AMD and its partners. ASUS seems to suggest that AMD’s guidelines are to blame. 

“Initial batches of ROG Strix RX 5700-series graphics cards were torqued to 30-40 PSI based on AMD’s baseline recommendations. While those guidelines provided leeway to apply more torque, we took a cautious approach because were dealing with a new 7nm GPU and didn’t want to risk damage to the die. After receiving user reports regarding temperature issues, we performed extended R&D testing to find the optimal PSI range for our graphics cards without compromising GPU reliability,” says ASUS. 

ASUS went on to say that it found the optimal torque range for the backplate screws is 50 and 70 PSI, (per PCWorld) and that future cards would ship with new screws torqued to 50-60 PSI. ASUS is also telling its customers to get in touch with the company to receive the upgrade for free, starting next month. 

Users were reporting that tightening the screws and/or adding washers seemed to correct the issue, so here’s hoping that ASUS has a handle on the problem. 

8 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

Honestly I generally dont update my drivers unless I have issues even using an nvidia card because there is no reason to update if there isn't an issue why updating can surely cause issues like it has in the past for me. I think nvidia is pretty good about having good stable drivers but there are still a couple times in the past where I have gotten a bad driver from nvidia and had to switch to an older version. 

about once a year they fuck up badly.

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

Will my dual-link dviD monitor run on a 580 again? It did for a while then it died.  I don’t know if it was AMD or win10 that killed the thing but I’m still mad about it.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

It's strange. The last time I had an AMD GPU was the RX 480 and that thing ran really smoothly with very few crashes. Compared to my last 2 GPUs (laptops with GTX 1070 and RTX 2070), these crash ALOT more than the 480.

I had no issues though, but yeah quite a big list of fixes, which is great. Really, games them selves always posed more problems than drivers for me. 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

1 hour ago, TheUberMedic said:

It's strange. The last time I had an AMD GPU was the RX 480 and that thing ran really smoothly with very few crashes. Compared to my last 2 GPUs (laptops with GTX 1070 and RTX 2070), these crash ALOT more than the 480.

Ya in my experience too AMD has been a bit better than Nvidia for reliability, but judging by reports from others it seems like the last couple months have had an uptick in issues.

14 minutes ago, Humbug said:

Ya in my experience too AMD has been a bit better than Nvidia for reliability, but judging by reports from others it seems like the last couple months have had an uptick in issues.

I can attest to that. When Adrenaline first released I had no issues, as soon as I updated to 20.1 things went bad. I'm gonna upgrade to the new version today and try out a few of the offending titles, see if things are better now.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

16 hours ago, Brooksie359 said:

You and me both, then. ?

Yeah nVidia have had their share of unstable drivers to but in all my years of PC-gaming I have never encountered such severe issues as the one i mentioned.

However, in my case it is not only the Radeon drivers fault since the crash originated from Windows update and my, at the time, unstable RAM oc. But i sure worries me that the video driver failed so hard and time after time since. It's almost as if the Radeon drivers need a safe enviroment to function in, like an incubator of sorts. 

The good thing here though is that AMD seems to have listened to their audience and addressed severeal of the worst bugs. The sad side of things is that were seven months after release and these types of problems still exists. Hopefully they can rekindle some trust in their drivers by keep on releasing this type of fixes.

Were these issues exclusive to Navi cards? My 290x hasn't given me any issues since Catalyst Control Center, and back then I heard about how great Nvidia's drivers were. After owning a 1080 for over a year I can safely say I prefer AMD's drivers to Nvidia's, but both have been rock solid in terms of stability.

QUOTE ME IF YOU WANT A REPLY!

PC #1

Ryzen 7 3700x@4.4ghz (All core) | MSI X470 Gaming Pro Carbon | Crucial Ballistix 2x16gb (OC 3600mhz)

MSI GTX 1080 8gb | SoundBlaster ZXR | Corsair HX850

Samsung 960 256gb | Samsung 860 1gb | Samsung 850 500gb

HGST 4tb, HGST 2tb | Seagate 2tb | Seagate 2tb

Custom CPU/GPU water loop

PC #2

Ryzen 7 1700@3.8ghz (All core) | Aorus AX370 Gaming K5 | Vengeance LED 3200mhz 2x8gb

Sapphire R9 290x 4gb | Asus Xonar DS | Corsair RM650

Samsung 850 128gb | Intel 240gb | Seagate 2tb

Corsair H80iGT AIO

Laptop

Core i7 6700HQ | Samsung 2400mhz 2x8gb DDR4

GTX 1060M 3gb | FiiO E10k DAC

Samsung 950 256gb | Sandisk Ultra 2tb SSD