Need help. Is my gpu dying?

Go to solution Solved by emosun,
43 minutes ago, Suomikoira12 said:

I'm spamming my windows key in this video to have those artifacts show up.

no the gpu is probably fine. it probably has more to do with a minor software inconsistency with your specific combination of hardware which results in........ an overly specific glitch that can only be seen by spamming the windows key.

something small like a driver / bios / windows update is either to blame or is the solution for it.

your gpu would need to be freaking out a lot more than that in regular usage to actually have a hardware fault.

These artifacts appear on my second monitor when playing and then pressing windows key. I have only seen these artifacts when watching youtube or watching streams and playing at the same time. I'm spamming my windows key in this video to have those artifacts show up. I have tried reinstalling my drivers, reseating gpu but nothing has worked. 

Specs:

Cpu: Ryzen 5 3600

Gpu: Rx 6950xt

First monitor: Aoc q27g3xmn

Second monitor: Acer ka240y

Ram: hyperx 16gb 3200mhz

Psu: Seasonic vertex 850w gold.

43 minutes ago, Suomikoira12 said:

I'm spamming my windows key in this video to have those artifacts show up.

no the gpu is probably fine. it probably has more to do with a minor software inconsistency with your specific combination of hardware which results in........ an overly specific glitch that can only be seen by spamming the windows key.

something small like a driver / bios / windows update is either to blame or is the solution for it.

your gpu would need to be freaking out a lot more than that in regular usage to actually have a hardware fault.

9 minutes ago, emosun said:

Okay. Thanks.