750ti idle temp are 48 degree

Manishh

I live in india so its summer but still my 750ti is 48 degree at 3% use. Is it time for me to replace its thermal paste? The gpu is 7year old and Any recommendation for not too costly thermal paste? around 500 rupee, I am planing on buying C14 Thermal Paste 13.6 W/m*K - (2.0 Gram) Subzero 

My gpu does not go over 70degree at 60% use in valorant, both the cpu and gpu stick to max 70 degree though the cpu is working max

1month ago I started getting frame spikes on valorant which i can feel but don't see in fps, I get 120fps constantly and have a 100hz monitor. Is this happening because of bottle neck with my cpu (i7 4570) or is it the gpu temp. since my gpu usage goes hardly over 60% 

Idle temps don't matter. No point taking the risk to repaste if load temps are OK.

If GPU usage isn't maxed it's usually that the CPU can't feed it fast enough.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

9 minutes ago, Manishh said:

Is this happening because of bottle neck with my cpu (i7 4570) or is it the gpu temp. since my gpu usage goes hardly over 60%

your gpu temps are fine.

It probably has more to do with the relationship between the software and age of the hardware. More than likely the game is expecting more cpu/ram/drive speed than you actually have and is resulting in hitches. while the game can run at 120fps in specific instances , not every aspect of the game can operate quickly on older hardware so the machine will have to play catch up every now and then.

That’s fine, repaste it if you want, but both those temps are fine for a 750ti.

i speak as someone with more than a few 750ti’s