Help with Corsair Vengeance RGB 2 x 16gb 5200 C40

Hi All, I recently purchased a custom built PC and chose two sticks of 16gb Corsair Vengeance 5200Mhz memory, I have now purchased 2 more sticks of the same memory. When I have all 4 sticks in the Motherboard at one time my Bios will only allow me to run these at 4000Mhz, however when I take the 2 new ones out my Bios allows for full 5200Mhz, does anyone know how its possible to run the 4 sticks at 5200Mhz at one time?

The Motherboard is a MSI PRO Z790-P Wifi, with an Intel Core i5 13600KF.

Thanks Stu.

5 minutes ago, Stu-shent said:

Hi All, I recently purchased a custom built PC and chose two sticks of 16gb Corsair Vengeance 5200Mhz memory, I have now purchased 2 more sticks of the same memory. When I have all 4 sticks in the Motherboard at one time my Bios will only allow me to run these at 4000Mhz, however when I take the 2 new ones out my Bios allows for full 5200Mhz, does anyone know how its possible to run the 4 sticks at 5200Mhz at one time?

The Motherboard is a MSI PRO Z790-P Wifi, with an Intel Core i5 13600KF.

Thanks Stu.

Check for a bad ram module by testing each of the new ones separately.

55 minutes ago, Stu-shent said:

I have now purchased 2 more sticks of the same memory.

Well there's your problem. 4x16GB is very hit or miss, especially when all 4 sticks were not bought at the same time in a low speed bin where Corsair can change what IC is on the sticks at any given moment (the same model number != the same kit). You're lucky that the system will even boot at all right now. 

Pull all the sticks out and look what the version number is across all four sticks (this will say something like ver. 3.43.01), as that will give some odds as to whether it will be possible to get this working at high speeds or not. Assuming they're all the same version and Corsair didn't do anything weird like making the kits dual rank for some reason (this would mean that 4400-4800 is about the most you could hope for), there are some things you can do to attempt to get higher speeds to work like playing with BIOS revisions and tuning IMC parameters, but don't expect it to just work. If you really need 64GB of RAM, return both kits and get a 2x32GB kit instead.