Riley and James need to go

Honestly, these two guys are killing my, and many others, enjoyment of LTT.

Riley knows nothing about tech. He demonstrates this again and again with his apperances on the main channel. He knows absolutely nothing about PCs, and I've no idea what he is supposed to add to the channel, other than being really irritating. He's not funny. He doesn't know what he's talking about. So why did you hire him? Oh yeah, nepitism. Brilliant.

James is just a child. I mean what he is 35? And he acts like he's 15. It's utterly pathetic. HE is utterly pathetic The guy is just an irritating little sh*t, whom ruins every single video he is involved with. The guy is an utter embarrassment to the channel.

Whomever is in charge of new hires, needs to to take a serious look at themselves, because they are failing massively.

People who censor themselves on the internet are also irritating as shit but you don't see me writing an essay on you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

1 minute ago, purplemonkeydishwasher said:

Riley knows nothing about tech. He demonstrates this again and again with his apperances on the main channel. He knows absolutely nothing about PCs, and I've no idea what he is supposed to add to the channel, other than being really irritating. He's not funny. He doesn't know what he's talking about. So why did you hire him? Oh yeah, nepitism. Brilliant.

He's been at NCIX for years. He did all the reviews on the NCIX Tech Tips channel for the longest time, up until it's bankruptcy. 

Yes, seems like a person who doesn't know about tech...

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

Just now, handymanshandle said:

Imagine being mad about a YouTube channel 

Imagine having the time

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

7 minutes ago, LienusLateTips said:

He's been at NCIX for years. He did all the reviews on the NCIX Tech Tips channel for the longest time, up until it's bankruptcy.

Why do you think NCIX went bankrupt, huh?

Checkmate, atheists.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

15 minutes ago, LienusLateTips said:

Yes, seems like a person who doesn't know about tech...

Driving company to bankruptcy isn't display of tech knowledge in my books.

I don't really mind James. But Riley is 140% useless. I mean, as tech channel presenter he is at absolute rock bottom and it doesn't appear he does anything else. Dennis is almost as bad when it comes to being a presenter, but at least he can edit videos.

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

2 minutes ago, Quadriplegic said:

Driving company to bankruptcy isn't display of tech knowledge in my books.

The company went bankrupt. Not the YouTube channel. The company paying the bills and owning the trademarks used in the name went bankrupt.

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

7 minutes ago, LienusLateTips said:

The company went bankrupt. Not the YouTube channel. The company paying the bills and owning the trademarks used in the name went bankrupt.

Where have I said that Youtube channel went bankrupt? Or are you claiming that the two were unrelated?

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

Riley does a nice job with Tech linked and I enjoy the videos he is in more than Jake. Jake is the host that will make me click off a video. 

James is probably my favourite regular host, I think he does a great job at presenting what he is supposed too with some humour(even if it's pretty crap at times). 

I don't think LMG will be letting go of anyone because of a LTT forum post though so have fun with this low quality rage bait

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

I had a whole reply written out. But then I realised that OP is just a baby throwing his toys out of the pram xD Not the be-all and end-all of tech knowledge? You write and host instead??BEGONE FROM THE LTT STAFF, HEATHEN!!!  

If you decide to stop watching, I'm sure the community will mourn your  passing. There'll be a candlelight vigil. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

image.png.7e5a443841b9f93f670a8b2c75a6302d.png

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

10 minutes ago, Wauthar said:

Your account is almost nothing but hate towards the videos and workers of LMG

Wow you weren't joking...he even shits on Linus and Anthony.

nobody is safe

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

2 minutes ago, Ross Siggers said:

Wow you weren't joking...he even shits on Linus and Anthony

nobody is safe

Utter blasphemy

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Heatsink: ID-Cooling Frostflow X GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Mini 6GB RAM: KLEVV Bolt 3600Mhz (2x8GB) Mobo: ASUS B550-F ROG Strix (Wifi)  Case: Fractal Design Meshify C PSU: Deepcool DQ-M-V2L

barely 20 posts on the forum and you are already complaining? those are some pretty harsh words there young man. calling people pathetic when noone knows about your life isnt nice or fair but really easy to do. just calm down.

the essence of what you said could have been phrased so much nicer.

first of, if you have been watching linus for a while and now start complaining about james being childish thats just ridiculous. the guy has literally made akward sex puns from day 1 and you going after james for goofing  off a little here and there?

i think the way they do it is just fine. they got some people for the facts and knowledge like anthony and some people with "entertaining personalities" to do the monkey dance for audience. idk i think its fine. although someone maybe should proof read james' scripts the last review or so didnt really have much body to it. meaning actual facts andd specs. he does talk about what something feels like a lot.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

1) Watch tech YouTube videos

2) Finds LTT and associated channel's content

3) Watch various videos and decide to dislike said videos

4) Decide that the channel is not for you and stop watching them

Or if you're this guy;

1) Watch tech YouTube videos

2) Finds LTT and associated channel's content

3) Watch various videos and decide to dislike said videos

4) Decide that the channel is not for you and stop watching them

5) Ignore 4) and carry on watching more videos on that channel regardless

4) Still ignoring 4), go to the channel's website and join their community forum

5) There is no 4), proceed to post complaints/hate towards employees of said channel that appear in the videos

5) No going back from 4) now, proceed to create a thread to highlight your dislike and proceed to berate anyone who has an opposing view

Stop and think a second, something is more than nothing.

4 hours ago, purplemonkeydishwasher said:

Honestly, these two guys are killing my, and many others, enjoyment of LTT.

James is just a child. I mean what he is 35? And he acts like he's 15. It's utterly pathetic. HE is utterly pathetic The guy is just an irritating little sh*t, whom ruins every single video he is involved with. The guy is an utter embarrassment to the channel.

Whomever is in charge of new hires, needs to to take a serious look at themselves, because they are failing massively.

Just stop watching then...

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

What bothers me about OP's post is the fact that they act as if their opinion is the end-all-be-all of who should and shouldn't get to stay on LTT. I mean, I don't like all the people equally, either, but I actually realize that the channel has a fuckton of subscribers and there are bound to be people who do absolutely love the ones I like less and vice versa.

Now, in an effort to derail this thread, instead of being a Negative Nancy, I'll opt to listing who I like the most!

• Linus -- I can't help it, but I do like his sense of humour and his squeaky voice is the perfect tool to deliver it.
  • Yvonne -- the little I've seen of her, I think she's got potential. I assume she, herself, isn't particularly interested, but I think she'd do fabulously on e.g. Techlinked with a bit more practice.
  • Brandon -- he's a wizard, but he uses a camera instead of a wand.
  • Riley -- kinda like Linus, but 20% cooler.
  • Luke -- I don't even know what is it exactly that I like about it. It's just..the whole package, y'know?

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.