Best GPU w PSU upgrade

I want a new GPU for my HP EliteDesk 800 G1, I'm going to upgrade my PSU to whatever the GPU needs for power, and connector wise, so I was wondering I anyone can give me a list of gpu's that will fit or work with my PC if not, I think it's time to consider to build my own.

3 minutes ago, Newbietobe5467 said:

I want a new GPU for my HP EliteDesk 800 G1, I'm going to upgrade my PSU to whatever the GPU needs for power, and connector wise, so I was wondering I anyone can give me a list of gpu's that will fit or work with my PC if not, I think it's time to consider to build my own.

I second your decision to build your own PC. The EliteDesk 800 G1 uses the 4th gen i5's and i7's and they definitely lack in power for modern gaming.

It all depends on your budget really.

The HP EliteDesk 800 G1 https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03832938

Is a Small Form Factor case. Which has space limitations. If you are going to upgrade the GPU and PSU, you might as well go with your idea to build a new computer rather then updating this older computer. 

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on any volunteer's post to thank them if they helped .(lower left, just to the right of My Computer )

Honestly yeah just save up and start over.  I assume you have the tower else well you can't even do the psu upgrade that will fit in the case. Even then if it already has an i7 in it it's going to be quite behind in terms of performance.

What is the budget? Technically you can make anything fit really.

I have an Rx 560 powered by a dual SATA to 6-pin connector, Does that expand the gpu's a bit what's the best GPU with a 6-pin connector I'm also upgrading the CPU to a Intel core i7-4790