RTX 20 Series Cards Confirmed With Pricing

Max_Settings
6 minutes ago, descendency said:

I wonder how much of the price increase is due to DRAM prices going up and other components going up as well. 

DRAM pricing, right now, is insane. 

its due to Ray Tracing just like gsync launch you have pay premium if you want new tech.

22 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

Is this your first product announcement? Nvidia and AMD always show benchmarks

Is this yours? cause no they don't

MOAR COARS: 5GHz "Confirmed" Black Edition™ The Build
AMD 5950X 4.7/4.6GHz All Core Dynamic OC + 1900MHz FCLK | 5GHz+ PBO | ASUS X570 Dark Hero | 32 GB 3800MHz 14-15-15-30-48-1T GDM 8GBx4 |  PowerColor AMD Radeon 6900 XT Liquid Devil @ 2700MHz Core + 2130MHz Mem | 2x 480mm Rad | 8x Blacknoise Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-PS Black Edition 120mm PWM | Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti + Additional 3D Printed Rad Mount

And in 6 months we'll have the RTX 2080TiTi, and the only new feature will be that it improves the breast physics in games

Laptop:

Spoiler

HP OMEN 15 - Intel Core i7 9750H, 16GB DDR4, 512GB NVMe SSD, Nvidia RTX 2060, 15.6" 1080p 144Hz IPS display

PC:

Spoiler

Vacancy - Looking for applicants, please send CV

Mac:

Spoiler

2009 Mac Pro 8 Core - 2 x Xeon E5520, 16GB DDR3 1333 ECC, 120GB SATA SSD, AMD Radeon 7850. Soon to be upgraded to 2 x 6 Core Xeons

Phones:

Spoiler

LG G6 - Platinum (The best colour of any phone, period)

LG G7 - Moroccan Blue

I don't care about ray"tray"cing ,just hope 2080ti can hold 4k 144hz  xD

2950X +XSPC raystorm nero + EK PE 480 + XSPC 480 WHITE + DDC 3.2 18W + Enthoo Primo
X399 Zenith Extreme + 32GB 4x 8 3200 cas16 +
AORUS 1080TI WB + DELL UP316Q + Onkyo SE-U55sX + FSP 1KW
sm961 1tb + Intel 600P 1TB +Crucial MX300 750GB + WD BLACK 2TB

27 minutes ago, IceCold008 said:

What really matters is the gaming benchmarks when they get done, Time will tell. Kinda crappy year for me. Was hoping for volta not turing and was waiting for intel 10fmn cannonlake CPU's, they have been put back till next year if you believe the rumors.  

What about AMD 7nm? 2019 will be a good year for CPUs, but unless AMD comes swinging in the GPU market, which I doubt they will, we will be stuck with expensive GPUs for a while. 

3 minutes ago, Stroal said:

What about AMD 7nm? 2019 will be a good year for CPUs, but unless AMD comes swinging in the GPU market, which I doubt they will, we will be stuck with expensive GPUs for a while. 

AMD 7nm is Navi, and it looks like Nvidia has their 7nm pretty much ready and waiting. We are gonna be stuck it seems

MOAR COARS: 5GHz "Confirmed" Black Edition™ The Build
AMD 5950X 4.7/4.6GHz All Core Dynamic OC + 1900MHz FCLK | 5GHz+ PBO | ASUS X570 Dark Hero | 32 GB 3800MHz 14-15-15-30-48-1T GDM 8GBx4 |  PowerColor AMD Radeon 6900 XT Liquid Devil @ 2700MHz Core + 2130MHz Mem | 2x 480mm Rad | 8x Blacknoise Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-PS Black Edition 120mm PWM | Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti + Additional 3D Printed Rad Mount

10 minutes ago, Swatson said:

Is this yours? cause no they don't

Wait, you're right

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Seems like they are hiking prices to get rid of the overstock 10xx series they have. Really hope prices come down to a reasonable level in the next couple of months.

Luckily gamers are (very) slowly starting to wisen up to this kind of bullying as evidenced by the BF V dilemma. 

2 minutes ago, ouroesa said:

Seems like they are hiking prices to get rid of the overstock 10xx series they have. Really hope prices come down to a reasonable level in the next couple of months.

Luckily gamers are (very) slowly starting to wisen up to this kind of bullying as evidenced by the BF V dilemma. 

What bf5 dilemma? 

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

21 minutes ago, ouroesa said:

People complained about stuff (Think mainly the female character on the 1st trailer and the CEO said don;t buy it if you don't want to and now pre-orders are really low) https://www.vg247.com/2018/08/16/battlefield-5-weak-pre-orders-report/

I'm confused. How is either of these situations bullying? 

1 hour ago, Chaos_Sorcerer said:

Curb your condescension. They could've very easily refrained from responding in that situation. They really didn't need to mislead with vague wording like "a long time".

It's not like I was suggesting that they just reveal every little move they were going to make for the next year. I just happen to think it was a "dick move" for them to kill off any hype surrounding their new products so that they could enjoy stable sales for a few months. I mean, this isn't necessarily surprising, considering their track record. Do you really think it would have cost them an arm and a leg to be a little more transparent? 

I guess that's a fair point. My gripe is that he could have refrained from answering altogether, and have left it up to our judgement. His "long time" statement just tipped over the people who were on the fence about buying a graphics card back then, at least from my anecdotal experience.

Sorry about that.

Being silent would've been the only real alternative, I think, but even that would have to be carefully managed (i.e. don't say something like "no comment," just pretend you didn't hear the question).  And that's the argument I'm making: that even a slight amount of transparency, however vague, would amount to telling customers not to buy anything unless they absolutely had to.

Companies typically have two realistic options for transparency: either release products on a predictable schedule (Apple launching new iPhones every September, for example) or provide roadmaps to customers that absolutely need timetables.  A company like NVIDIA has problems with both because it tends to have years-long, inconsistent release intervals and doesn't need to tip its hand to gamers.

This is what happens when AMD flubs their approach. Hoping the next wave of AMD cards bring good competition and lower prices.

Ryzen 5 3600 | EVGA CLC240 | EVGA RTX 2070 Super XC Ultra | ASRock B450 Pro4 | 16gb EVGA SuperSC DDR4-3200 | 1tb WD SN550 | 2tb SanDisk Ultra 3DEVGA P2 650w | Fractal Design Meshify CViewSonic VX2758-2KP-MHD + ViewSonic VS2412-H | GHS.RAR (Boba U4s, Staebies, GMK Aurora Polaris + Artisans) | Steelseries Aerox Ghost | Artisan-Japan Ninja FX Hien (M/Soft) | Fostex HP-A3 | Fostex PM0.3G | Fostex T60RP | Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro | Beyerdynamic FOX

1 hour ago, AnonymousGuy said:

Cannonlake is nope, next year you're getting an undisclosed product based on Icelake.

"Maybe". Icelake might only show up in the low-power devices in 2019. 

4 minutes ago, Exprima said:

This is what happens when AMD flubs their approach. Hoping the next wave of AMD cards bring good competition and lower prices.

I'm not sure if Vega had been much better that Nvidia would have done anything differently. GPU pricing would have been similar, and Nvidia, as the first actor, would have shoved prices up again. They've done that for the last decade. (And someone is going to cite Inflation, eventually, as they launched the xx80 class around 500USD for multiple generations and only "slightly" increased it last generation.) 

These are big GPUs and Nvidia is going to charge for that.

The early release of the ti model concerns me a little.

I'm wondering if they're releasing it now because they need an upgrade for 1080ti owners. This could be a situation where the only scaling comes from the extra cuda cores. It does have tensor and ray tracing, but these are effectively pointless for the moment.

I hope I'm wrong, those prices are nuts if I'm right.

System specs:

GTX 1050

16GB DDR3

Samsung evo SSD

a few HDD's

I am not sure if this was mentioned, but where is 2060?

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

1 minute ago, Bouzoo said:

According to AdoredTV, there is a good reason why they wouldn't show it. It'll probably be a GTX rather than an RTX. They're trying to force the market into adopting high priced GPU's. The whole pricing discrepancy thing (between their presentation and their website) raises lots of red flags.

Intel and AMD need to break Nvidia's market dominance asap.

7 minutes ago, Bouzoo said:

Coming later.

32 minutes ago, Taf the Ghost said:

I'm not sure if Vega had been much better that Nvidia would have done anything differently. GPU pricing would have been similar, and Nvidia, as the first actor, would have shoved prices up again. They've done that for the last decade. (And someone is going to cite Inflation, eventually, as they launched the xx80 class around 500USD for multiple generations and only "slightly" increased it last generation.) 

These are big GPUs and Nvidia is going to charge for that.

I understand that but if Vega 64 at least competed well with a a 1080 Ti I think maybe the 2080 Ti would be MSRP'd at $900 instead of $1k. 

Ryzen 5 3600 | EVGA CLC240 | EVGA RTX 2070 Super XC Ultra | ASRock B450 Pro4 | 16gb EVGA SuperSC DDR4-3200 | 1tb WD SN550 | 2tb SanDisk Ultra 3DEVGA P2 650w | Fractal Design Meshify CViewSonic VX2758-2KP-MHD + ViewSonic VS2412-H | GHS.RAR (Boba U4s, Staebies, GMK Aurora Polaris + Artisans) | Steelseries Aerox Ghost | Artisan-Japan Ninja FX Hien (M/Soft) | Fostex HP-A3 | Fostex PM0.3G | Fostex T60RP | Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro | Beyerdynamic FOX

3 minutes ago, Exprima said:

I understand that but if Vega 64 at least competed well with a a 1080 Ti I think maybe the 2080 Ti would be MSRP'd at $900 instead of $1k. 

I'd be surprised even if it did. Nvidia would be in "pay for the premium!" mode. It would, however, have effected the 2080's price by a little bit.

So any idea what we're looking at performance wise and I know reviews aren't out... but like guesstimations?

Would I be looking at 2x the perf of a Titan X Pascal?

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

I might just get a 1080 and call it a day. 

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

27 minutes ago, Valermos said:

So any idea what we're looking at performance wise and I know reviews aren't out... but like guesstimations?

Would I be looking at 2x the perf of a Titan X Pascal?

There was a passing comment during the presentation that the 2070 will beat a Titan Xp. That’s pretty plausible.