Video Card upgrade

Budget (including currency): Does not matter

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gray Zone , EFT and similar games

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

CPU Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  
CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D15 CHROMAX.BLACK 82.52 CFM CPU Cooler  
Motherboard Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory

Power supply is EVGA 1000 modular Gold 80

Now , since i tried to play GWZ today and totally failed because i was getting 30 fps and stutters like there was no tomorrow, and for example in EFT on Streets i was getting frames taken away from me(ik is no optimised but just saying), i was thinking to change just the video card,but not with a top one , but one that can do the job and fits the build without bottlenecking .Since I plan to change my PC later this year to a brand new one and this one my wife can have it , since the most demanding game that she plays is Talos.

And also i have 2 monitors, 2k and 4k.

So what are the options on Nvidia basically?

Thanks

Keep in mind that, Gray Zone is a very unoptimized and shitty game, in terms of performance and IMO, game itself. It should NOT bare as a metric of performance values to take upon from.

5 minutes ago, Motifator said:

Keep in mind that, Gray Zone is a very unoptimized and shitty game, in terms of performance and IMO, game itself. It should NOT bare as a metric of performance values to take upon from.

My guy, i have an 2080ti and its almost 5 years old. And i want to change it so i can play more demanding games. That was just an example, and i didnt asked an opinion on certain games, especially for your opinion on any video game.And i am well aware of the optimisation of many new released games. Thanks

25 minutes ago, Alienized said:

My guy, i have an 2080ti and its almost 5 years old. And i want to change it so i can play more demanding games. That was just an example, and i didnt asked an opinion on certain games, especially for your opinion on any video game.And i am well aware of the optimisation of many new released games. Thanks

A simple look up on the reviews should tell you that upgrading your GPU to something big will NOT exactly give you the performance in that game you're hoping for. You're misunderstanding me big time, what I'm saying is, that game in specific does not really care what you have performance-wise, therefore making you suffer in FPS chokes.

Also a 2080 Ti is still not all that bad of a GPU, just my 2c.

Just now, Alienized said:

This is the best bang for the buck?

Yes for an Nvidia gpu @ 1440P. 

Just now, Alienized said:

This is the best bang for the buck?

Yes for an Nvidia gpu @ 1440P. 

1 hour ago, Alienized said:

but just saying

Yeah, either of this chokes on anything, im kinda with @Motifator on this one. Although AFAIK, EFT is severely cache and CPU choked specifically, as the X3D line heavily dominates even in higher resolution. To me if you dont have a set budget, id say its time to start fresh. 

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

4 minutes ago, SorryBella said:

Yeah, either of this chokes on anything, im kinda with @Motifator on this one. Although AFAIK, EFT is severely cache and CPU choked specifically, as the X3D line heavily dominates even in higher resolution. To me if you dont have a set budget, id say its time to start fresh. 

Can't right now, more like at the end of the year, so thats why I am looking for something that will last more since the PC is going to be used anyway after I am getting a new one.