Any idea for a rough price on this pc?

Hello!

an acquaintance of mine is selling their pc, I do have one but theirs is quite a bit better, plus my gf is moving in with me soon and this would be the perfect opportunity for me to get a 2nd pc so we have 2 pc's in our home office. I just am not really sure on the price of all these things.

Now I did do some googling and mostly checked Ebay, sorted on Sold items and checked the parts that they have to see what kind of prices they are selling for used. however there is another challenge which is that I am located in The Netherlands, so Ebay prices are off for some items compared to here.

even if I look up some items new here they are cheaper than what they have sold for on Ebay. I think most prices probably line up pretty well but maybe there are people who are a bit more in tune with the pc builder world and parts than I am, and maybe you guys have some ideas about what rough prices would be.

I understand that it's a bit harder for a very clear number, so that's not what I'm asking. just a rough idea, should i be thinking around 1000-1500, lower? Higher? I just don't know so here I am.

Here are the parts, and yes he wants to sell it as 1 big package, including the peripherals, which for me honestly isn't that bad because like I said I want a 2nd setup in my household anyway, if I can get it for  a sweet price that is.

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB M.2 SSD                   
Samsung 970 EVO plus 2TB M.2 SSD                            
EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 750W                             
2x G.skill DDR4 Trident-Z 16GB 3200mhz CL16 RGB                   
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X processor                          
Asus TUF Gaming X570 plus(WI-FI) mobo               
Samsung LU28H750UQUXEN 28” 4K monitor                   
Noctua NH-D15S                                        
Logitech G502X mouse                                   
Corsair keyboard                                
NZXT H500i black/red midi tower                      
Asus ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti

P.S. It has not been mined on or anything, i know this person quite well and I am like pretty dang sure that they did not get into that. but  has been gamed on for quite a few years.

Thanks!

thats a fairly nice monitor, the monitor is worth prolly about 300 used, and the pc 600 or so, 1000 is fair, talk him down to 800-900  maybe? not a horrible deal

Honestly 1500 is fair enough. I'd say offer 1300 or something. The only thing that sucks in this system is the case as it has garbage airflow and I'd recommend you replace it with something if you want a quieter and colder pc later.

Screens a bit odd as it is kinda crap for gaming due to being 60 hz and also being an expirimental tn quantum dot qled thingy one off. Good for a secondary screen but wouldn't use it as a main.

1 hour ago, jaslion said:

Good for a secondary screen but wouldn't use it as a main.

I personally would just drop that monitor out of the bundle to get 1000 even like @BentleyOwen123 suggests. Lowball for 900 is a bit already on the deep end.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

1 minute ago, SorryBella said:

I personally would just drop that monitor out of the bundle to get 1000 even like @BentleyOwen123 suggests. Lowball for 900 is a bit already on the deep end.

your saying the pc alone is worth 900+?