RTX 20 Series Cards Confirmed With Pricing

Max_Settings
Just now, 79wjd said:

Then save up a bit longer and you can get the more expensive card. The only time the extra couple hundred dollars would make a difference is if it would take months to save up.... At such point, you can't really afford it in the first place.

First of all, who the fuck says you get to decide the time frame? Like seriously what the fuck is wrong with someone slowly saving up over a year? Secondly, he didnt even specify any time he just said poor people shouldn't buy high end or mid range cards.

MOAR COARS: 5GHz "Confirmed" Black Edition™ The Build
AMD 5950X 4.7/4.6GHz All Core Dynamic OC + 1900MHz FCLK | 5GHz+ PBO | ASUS X570 Dark Hero | 32 GB 3800MHz 14-15-15-30-48-1T GDM 8GBx4 |  PowerColor AMD Radeon 6900 XT Liquid Devil @ 2700MHz Core + 2130MHz Mem | 2x 480mm Rad | 8x Blacknoise Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-PS Black Edition 120mm PWM | Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti + Additional 3D Printed Rad Mount

I really really like the top down reference look theough it's not as sleek as the radial fan. But holy shit those are some grossly inflated prices. Curious to see if miners are gonna buy them up again or if that trend has finally faded. EIther way I expect them to correct these prices soon after launch

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

25 minutes ago, S w a t s o n said:

First of all, who the fuck says you get to decide the time frame? Like seriously what the fuck is wrong with someone slowly saving up over a year? Secondly, he didnt even specify any time he just said poor people shouldn't buy high end or mid range cards.

Honestly if they can afford to save up money for nice graphics cards then they really aren't poor. People in real poverty are struggling to pay for the necessity. Anyways the prices if the cards are what they are. If you can afford to buy one then go for it. If you can't then it's not the end of the world. I mean I want a McLaren but the reality is I can't afford one but is that McLaren's fault for charging so much? No it's just the reality of them making a very expensive car. The same goes for a 2080ti. It's a huge die and with expensive memory. It costs alot it produce likely much more than the 1080ti so it has a higher price accordingly. If you can't afford to buy the card then obviously you shouldn't. People go into debt and have money issues if they buy stuff they can't afford. 

34 minutes ago, S w a t s o n said:

Gaming is not a necessity or something that anybody is entitled to. It's a luxury. I really don't feel bad that people can't afford luxuries... I can't afford a Ferrari. If somebody is truly poor, they can't afford gaming as a hobby.

2 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

Honestly if they can afford to save up money for nice graphics cards then they really aren't poor. People in real poverty are struggling to pay for the necessity. Anyways the prices if the cards are what they are. If you can afford to buy one then go for it. If you can't then it's not the end of the world. I mean I want a McLaren but the reality is I can't afford one but is that McLaren's fault for charging so much? No it's just the reality of them making a very expensive car. The same goes for a 2080ti. It's a huge die and with expensive memory. It costs alot it produce likely much more than the 1080ti so it has a higher price accordingly. If you can't afford to buy the card then obviously you shouldn't. People go into debt and have money issues if they buy stuff they can't afford. 

Very much disgaree that being near the poverty line means you have litearlly 0 disposable income to save for purchases that are not literally rent and food. Sure people should avoid debt no doubting that

AMD 5950X 4.7/4.6GHz All Core Dynamic OC + 1900MHz FCLK | 5GHz+ PBO | ASUS X570 Dark Hero | 32 GB 3800MHz 14-15-15-30-48-1T GDM 8GBx4 |  PowerColor AMD Radeon 6900 XT Liquid Devil @ 2700MHz Core + 2130MHz Mem | 2x 480mm Rad | 8x Blacknoise Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-PS Black Edition 120mm PWM | Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti + Additional 3D Printed Rad Mount

3 minutes ago, JoeyDM said:

Gaming is not a necessity or something that anybody is entitled to. It's a luxury. I really don't feel bad that people can't afford luxuries... I can't afford a Ferrari. If somebody is truly poor, they can't afford gaming as a hobby.

Oh so what hobby can they afford, as if people don't already need computers and would just need to throw in a gpu anyways. You speak as if gaming is some fucking luxury pastime that only the elite can afford.

At no point did I say entitled either, I'm saying you have no right to tell people what they can or cannot purchase

2 minutes ago, S w a t s o n said:

Very much disgaree that being near the poverty line means you have litearlly 0 disposable income to save for purchases that are not literally rent and food. Sure people should avoid debt no doubting that

Being low income and being in poverty us 2 very different things. People in actual poverty would disagree with you. 

1 minute ago, Brooksie359 said:

Being low income and being in poverty us 2 very different things. People in actual poverty would disagree with you. 

I've been below the poverty line multiple times (when i was a child so don't even try to fucking blame me you shitlords), I'm telling you you're wrong

20 hours ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

Seriously, the cut down big die has gone from $330 with the GTX 570 to $1200 with the GTX 2080 Ti. Are people actually going to pay these prices?

Some twatnuggets even bought Titan V for gaming... lol.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Any news when review NDA lifts? 

Spoiler

CPU: i7-6900K 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: X99 Sabertooth | GPU: RTX 2080 Ti SLi | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3400 CL13 | SSD: SX8200 PRO 512GB | PSU: Corsair AX1600i | Case: InWin 805C | Monitor: LG 38UC99-W 85Hz | Keyboard: Wooting One Analog | Keypad: Azeron Compact Analog | Mouse: Swiftpoint Z | Audio: Klipsch Reference 5.1

5 minutes ago, S w a t s o n said:

I've been below the poverty line multiple times (when i was younger so dont even try to fucking blame me you shitlords), I'm telling you you're wrong

Yeah that's not poor. I had friends growing up who barely had enough for food and clothing and couldn't afford a computer altogether. They went to the library when they needed to use one. To hear someone complain they can't afford a dedicated gpu is just dumb seeing as alot of people have way bigger issues. This is the embodiment of first world problems. 

Yeah that's not poor. I had friends growing up who barely had enough for food and clothing and couldn't afford a computer altogether. They went to the library when they needed to use one. To hear someone complain they can't afford a dedicated gpu is just dumb seeing as alot of people have way bigger issues. This is the embodiment of first world problems. 

>below the poverty line is not poor, "you're not poor, THIS GUY's really POOR"
>btw I was technically homeless multiple times but fuck you

yea i'm not even gonna try furthering this conversation with you anymore

27 minutes ago, S w a t s o n said:

Oh so what hobby can they afford, as if people don't already need computers and would just need to throw in a gpu anyways. You speak as if gaming is some fucking luxury pastime that only the elite can afford.

At no point did I say entitled either, I'm saying you have no right to tell people what they can or cannot purchase

...If the cost of the hobby would break your bank, it's not a hobby you can currently afford. I'm not saying you can't make the purchases, obviously nobody can give or take away that right, I'm saying it's a braindead financial decision if you're that broke.

This is common sense. If you can't afford a hobby, you shouldn't dump money into the hobby.

1 minute ago, JoeyDM said:

...If the cost of the hobby would break your bank, it's not a hobby you can currently afford. I'm not saying you can't make the purchases, obviously nobody can give or take away that right, I'm saying it's a braindead financial decision if you're that broke.

Except that people can save up which doesn't break the bank...no one is saying go load up the credit card right now for 2x 2080ti in SLI

7 minutes ago, S w a t s o n said:

>below the poverty line is not poor, "you're not poor, THIS GUY's really POOR"
>btw I was technically homeless multiple times but fuck you

yea i'm not even gonna try furthering this conversation with you anymore

Was homeless and complaint about not affording a dedicated gpu? Are you serious right now? Complaining you can't afford a dedicated gpu is just beyond rediculus. That's like someone complaint they can't afford the iPhone x. How about you get out of here with your nonsense. If you can afford a dedicated gpu then you aren't really poor. If you want to save up money to buy a gpu then go for it but to complain that you can't afford one is just dumb. If you got enough money for all your necessities then you are more fortunate then alot of people in poverty. 

Just now, S w a t s o n said:

Except that people can save up which doesn't break the bank...no one is saying go load up the credit card right now for 2x 2080ti in SLI

Yeah totally, which those people can save up slightly longer for these cards if they really want them. I agree 100%.

Just now, Brooksie359 said:

Was homeless and complaint about not affording a dedicated gpu? Are you serious right now? Complaining you can't afford a dedicated gpu is just beyond rediculus. That's like someone complaint they can't afford the iPhone x. How about you get out of here with your nonsense. If you can afford a dedicated gpu then you aren't really poor. If you want to save up money to buy a gpu then go for it but to complain that you can't afford one is just dumb. If you got enough money for all your necessities then you are more fortunate then alot of people in poverty. 

I never complained? I assume you mean the original comment which was "oh man these are expensive, inb4 someone says you're too poor", which ofc resulted in someone saying yea you're too poor. Guess what, you can have a decent job and life and still not be able to "afford" a 2080ti, this was never the point of the conversation.

I'm actually done now

3 minutes ago, S w a t s o n said:

Nobody said they can't save up money to buy a gpu. People were saying if you can't afford one then that's just the reality of the situation. 

LOL, so as usual the UK has been shafted price wise.

US 2080ti at the obscene price of $1200.

UK .. "fuck exchange rates !"

£1200.

How it should be.

$1200 = ~£900.

+20% VAT (what a rip)

£1080.

Thats for 'founders' MSRP.

Yet here were are with partner cards going for up to £1250. The cheapest iv seen so far is £1050, most are £1100+

Prices are going to have to come down.

With the exception of those extreme enthusiasts and whales, those who were also ok buying Titans for £1000+, i doubt many people will buy the 2080ti's at the curent price, unless they feel its ok now becouse the price tag is no longer headed with the name "Titan" ..for what ever reason.

I can see people being ok with up to £800, even thats a price hike above previous X80ti cards, but somthing i could see people swalling, but not £1200 ..or even £1000. No chance. (though to be fair, the level fo stupidity of people, unfortunatly, can still surpirse me and prove me wrong)

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

Nobody said they can't save up money to buy a gpu. People were saying if you can't afford one then that's just the reality of the situation. 

1 hour ago, 79wjd said:

Then save up a bit longer and you can get the more expensive card. The only time the extra couple hundred dollars would make a difference is if it would take months to save up.... At such point, you can't really afford it in the first place.

1 minute ago, S w a t s o n said:

Ok yeah that makes no sense tbh. I know plenty of people who save up for years for items. 

Just now, S w a t s o n said:

Agreed with that, hell the RX570 that I want is gonna take me a couple months to save for but I'm willing to save for that amount of time. I'm 16 and have two younger brothers, can't get a job so I'm literally relying on my family right now for the GPU I want. But that doesn't mean they can't afford to get me the GPU now, it means they'd rather be fair to me and spend same amount of money on me each month as my younger brothers. Money complaints aren't always because the person is "poor".

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Current Rig (Dominator II): 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3133 C15, AMD Ryzen 3 1200 at 4GHz, Coolermaster MasterLiquid Lite 120, ASRock B450M Pro4, AMD R9 280X, 120GB TCSunBow SSD, 3TB Seagate ST3000DM001-9YN166 HSD, Corsair CX750M Grey Label, Windows 10 Pro, 2x CoolerMaster MasterFan Pro 120, Thermaltake Versa H18 Tempered Glass.

Previous Rig (Black Magic): 8GB DDR3 1600, AMD FX6300 OC'd to 4.5GHz, Zalman CNPS5X Performa, Asus M5A78L-M PLUS /USB3, GTX 950 SC (former, it blew my PCIe lane so now on mobo graphics which is Radeon HD 3000 Series), 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 7200RPM HDD, 3TB Seagate ST3000DM001-9YN166 HDD (secondary), Corsair CX750M, Windows 8.1 Pro, 2x 120mm Red LED fans, Deepcool SMARTER case

My secondary rig (The Oldie): 4GB DDR2 800, Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3GHz, Stock Dell Cooler, Foxconn 0RY007, AMD Radeon HD 5450, 250GB Samsung Spinpoint 7200RPM HDD, Antec HCG 400M 400W Semi Modular PSU, Windows 8.1 Pro, 80mm Cooler Master fan, Dell Inspiron 530 Case modded for better cable management. UPDATE: SPECS UPGRADED DUE TO CASEMOD, 8GB DDR2 800, AMD Phenom X4 9650, Zalman CNPS5X Performa, Biostar GF8200C M2+, AMD Radeon HD 7450 GDDR5 edition, Samsung Spinpoint 250GB 7200RPM HDD, Antec HCG 400M 400W Semi Modular PSU, Windows 8.1 Pro, 80mm Cooler Master fan, Dell Inspiron 530 Case modded for better cable management and support for non Dell boards.

Retired/Dead Rigs: The OG (retired) (First ever PC I used at 3 years old back in 2005) Current Specs: 2GB DDR2, Pentium M 770 @ 2.13GHz, 60GB IDE laptop HDD, ZorinOS 12 Ultimate x86. Originally 512mb DDR2, Pentium M 740 @ 1.73GHzm 60GB IDE laptop HDD and single boot XP Pro. The Craptop (dead), 2gb DDR3, Celeron n2840 @ 2.1GHz, 50GB eMMC chip, Windows 10 Pro. Nightrider (dead and cannibalized for Dominator II): Ryzen 3 1200, Gigabyte A320M HD2, 8GB DDR4, XFX Ghost Core Radeon HD 7770, 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 (2010), 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Corsair CX750M Green, Deepcool SMARTER, Windows 10 Home.

2 hours ago, Lathlaer said:

People are reporting about 45-47 average fps on an overclocked 1080ti.

As a side note, I think that demo got about 100% more downloads in the last 10 hours or so :D

Awesome, thanks.

Since he said the new RTX 20xx will be overclocking beasts, I really look forward to seeing how they behave when overclocked to the max.

Guessing the 78fps figure was a stock FE card, but we will see.

If a stock 2080ti can do 78 fps, where an overclocked 1080ti (likely under water as well) only does 45-47fps, we may actually see a 2x performance jump. 

That would shut up the cry babies pretty hard i think

Would be crazy and I hope we can actually see that happen. Would be amazing for the gamers. 

Those of us that also do machine Learning on the same rigs, it is a no-brainer instant buy anyways.

24 minutes ago, Rattenmann said:

Awesome, thanks.

Since he said the new RTX 20xx will be overclocking beasts, I really look forward to seeing how they behave when overclocked to the max.

Guessing the 78fps figure was a stock FE card, but we will see.

If a stock 2080ti can do 78 fps, where an overclocked 1080ti (likely under water as well) only does 45-47fps, we may actually see a 2x performance jump. 

That would shut up the cry babies pretty hard i think

Would be crazy and I hope we can actually see that happen. Would be amazing for the gamers. 

Those of us that also do machine Learning on the same rigs, it is a no-brainer instant buy anyways.

What makes you think we're going to get a doubling of performance?