looking for suggestion on 1. server hardware 2.setup Guidance for setting up home Media Server

Esteemed gentlemen of forum,

Would greatly appreciate help with my following conundrum and bit of haze in execution

objetive states as: I am looking for setting up a home Media Server , with which i can setup all the arrrs and also access it out of my home. This will also host my softwares such as emby,immich.

Problem: 1.i am not sure what Mini och to get i am inclined to get beelink ser5 pro with amd 5700u and 500 gb ssd ( i have 2 usb hdd 2 tb and 4 tb respectively).

Further more 2. I tried it with linux but its too complicated so I will be using windows only for this.

I have currently located instructions guidance on setting up the required softwares such as sonarr prowlarr qbit.

My confusion is if I download media of dvds I own via say sonarr (series in question might be small wonder) , would it automatically go in TV series folder ?

Problem 3. What steps one must take to access one's  own library of videos and home Media when  one is out and about.

If you can guide me , consider i am 13 yerd old  buy thusly having a bit of tech knowledge but far from being proficient as this very Community memebrs are.

Your obliged

ALBORLIN