Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

2 hours ago, iDeFecZx said:

I should be picking my new one up in the next couple of weeks and hopefully the civics going roughly a similar time

Is the thread privy to what the new motor is yet? clues? ;) 

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

20 hours ago, RevoltTrain said:

?

I am insulted by how uninsulting this is. (To OP) At least call us a racial or homophobic slur or something! (/s)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 hour ago, Ross Siggers said:

Is the thread privy to what the new motor is yet? clues? ;) 

I actually dont think ive announced what it is to anyone in here or in the discord.

Has been "hinted" at over on my Instagram tho 

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

49 minutes ago, iDeFecZx said:

I actually dont think ive announced what it is to anyone in here or in the discord.

instagram plugging on an internet forum

:hyperterrythunk:

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 32GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Logitech G815 / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD 599

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / S23 Ultra

22 minutes ago, vetali said:

instagram plugging on an internet forum

:hyperterrythunk:

My insta tag isnt anywhere on here tho lmao

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

I do love the MPG of my protégé. City MPG I get around 27,and that's driving like a mad man. If I drove like a prius owner or insight owner do you think I'd get any better? Right now I'm at 130 miles at a little over half a tank-13 gallon tank but I've never put more than 11 in it. 

I do run fuel additives every few thousand miles, and do find better gas milage. The "performance" well that's very minimal lol. It's a cleaner,not race gas. It's an efficiency enhancer.. But yeah it'll add about 2-3 MPG- Lucas products. I've been running them for a few years. I run two or three bottles - one every tank at every oil change which is every 4-5k miles. 

And it's OK, be jealous of my low mileage for a 2001 ??

20190916_141256.jpg

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

3 hours ago, iDeFecZx said:

i think you announced it in the discord ... or at least that you can get a great deal on a certain car.... 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

_DSC1629.thumb.jpg.2b57ae83549f3640ca39b300e8037edf.jpg

_DSC1643.thumb.jpg.ec115ba5442cdd47cafc775ecdf479a6.jpg

_DSC1559.thumb.jpg.a60a40f45e106b93090ec0c630cddfe1.jpg

_DSC1622.thumb.jpg.81b17ae604642b238c0e25469a618a84.jpg

_DSC1536.thumb.jpg.b08392300a4352de1f42fd4655775920.jpg

_DSC1546.thumb.jpg.1a838c44be0314c9cd8e172820e33a4e.jpg

_DSC1532.thumb.jpg.81217f77ee614f87bd4a45c0f1827ac8.jpg

_DSC1598.thumb.jpg.f415b698459d3e729f8605743d95929d.jpg

Aside from having the rust repaired and a new spoiler(not pictured), I have to admit that I'm a bit of a nerd for factory options. No scrap that, a total fucking nerdI've been sourcing parts and wiring looms for all sort of rarer factory options, for years now. All boxed up and labelled, waiting for the day they can all get fitted.

And seeing as I've also decided to give black interior a go, it was the perfect time. The whole white/grey interior came out, carpet and all, so everything electrical could be properly retrofitted; wiring under the carpets, mounts for new modules etc. Some looms I had were complete, but some had to be cut out of donor cars. So auto electrician buddy helped me out, manufacturing me new looms using the original connectors. Aside from the electrical, I also added some less common interior trims

List of parts added;

- Heated seats
- Electric seats
- Cruise control
- Headlight washers
- Harmon Kardon soundsystem
- Electric rear pop-out windows
- Parking sensors

- Roller blind parcelshelf

- 'Extended'(leather trimmed) dashboard

It was a good spec car before, as E36's go...but now, I can safely call it 'mega' :D:D 

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

@warmmilk

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

6 hours ago, Ross Siggers said:

Aside from having the rust repaired and a new spoiler(not pictured), I have to admit that I'm a bit of a nerd for factory options. No scrap that, a total fucking nerdI've been sourcing parts and wiring looms for all sort of rarer factory options, for years now. All boxed up and labelled, waiting for the day they can all get fitted.

And seeing as I've also decided to give black interior a go, it was the perfect time. The whole white/grey interior came out, carpet and all, so everything electrical could be properly retrofitted; wiring under the carpets, mounts for new modules etc. Some looms I had were complete, but some had to be cut out of donor cars. So auto electrician buddy helped me out, manufacturing me new looms using the original connectors. Aside from the electrical, I also added some less common interior trims

List of parts added;

- Heated seats
- Electric seats
- Cruise control
- Headlight washers
- Harmon Kardon soundsystem
- Electric rear pop-out windows
- Parking sensors

- Roller blind parcelshelf

- 'Extended'(leather trimmed) dashboard

It was a good spec car before, as E36's go...but now, I can safely call it 'mega' :D:D 

Highkey still think this is the best looking car of anyone in thread

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

24 minutes ago, RevoltTrain said:

They always looked silly to me as they come factory. The mirrors make it look like a dog with its ears back. And the headlights are too thick. And the interior is ugly with the wood. 

The porsche 911 is a better car. Haven't seen any FD's here otherwise I'd vouch for the FD's. 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

38 minutes ago, RevoltTrain said:

Big fan of the M3. It's the only car from that time that doesn't look ugly to me - maybe for non-aesthetic reasons

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

1 hour ago, Energycore said:

Big fan of the M3. It's the only car from that time that doesn't look ugly to me - maybe for non-aesthetic reasons

Have you forgotten about pop up and down headlights? 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

10 minutes ago, veldora said:

Have you forgotten about pop up and down headlights? 

pictures please.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

3 hours ago, RevoltTrain said:

Agreed

5 hours ago, RevoltTrain said:

THE HIGHEST OF HIGHS!!! ^_^ 

4 hours ago, veldora said:

They always looked silly to me as they come factory.

The mirrors make it look like a dog with its ears back.

The headlights are too thick.

The interior is ugly with the wood. 

...TO THE LOWEST OF LOWS xDxDxD 

For those of you who had nice things to say, you guys rock and are too kind :D The mirrors aren't quite in the same style as the rest of the car it's true. A friend called them 'Shrek ears' once, and I've never forgiven her >.> 

I'll have to find some pictures of the new wing. It's a rare AC Schnitzer part, I'd been looking for one for almost 5 years...

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

4 hours ago, Ross Siggers said:

For those of you who had nice things to say, you guys rock and are too kind :D The mirrors aren't quite in the same style as the rest of the car it's true. A friend called them 'Shrek ears' once, and I've never forgiven her >.> 

I'll have to find some pictures of the new wing. It's a rare AC Schnitzer part, I'd been looking for one for almost 5 years...

It's a really clean car though. Don't mean any disrespect, just your photography skills are so good, they show some of the cars flaws to me lol. But it's cool what you do with the factory options, I like that ?

Even with my dream car, I still have a ton I'd change on it because I find parts of it ugly from that Era. Like the steering wheel or all the vacuum lines. 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

7 hours ago, Ross Siggers said:

Must admit the E3* era of BMWs brought some of the best looking BMWs to date.

Everything since then has been average

20180827_111653.jpg

20190707_112847.jpg

2032@2x.jpg

1988-BMW-E30-M3-Evolution-II-0-Hero-1087x725.jpg

b179481f-bmw-m5-e39-imola-red-ebay-7.jpg

27 minutes ago, iDeFecZx said:

Must admit the E3* era of BMWs brought some of the best looking BMWs to date.

Everything since then has been average

Two of my favorite BMW's are the Z3m coupe, and the E31 8-series... I actually saw them both together at the Munich Legends last week, along with a shit load of other beautiful machines. They had a Z8 and a couple of E9's too ❤️

Screenshot_20190917-174524.png

4 hours ago, veldora said:

It's a really clean car though. Don't mean any disrespect, just your photography skills are so good, they show some of the cars flaws to me lol. But it's cool what you do with the factory options, I like that ?

Even with my dream car, I still have a ton I'd change on it because I find parts of it ugly from that Era. Like the steering wheel or all the vacuum lines. 

One of the general things that I dislike about car design is the 'fake diffuser' trend, where there's a piece of plastic moulded to look like an actual rear diffuser. My car has it, and it's been rampant on the Focus and Fiesta for years now. I'm looking into a way to remove the bumper insert and custom make an ACTUAL metal diffuser to go into the gap

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

20 minutes ago, Ross Siggers said:

Two of my favorite BMW's are the Z3m coupe, and the E31 8-series... I actually saw them both together at the Munich Legends last week, along with a shit load of other beautiful machines. They had a Z8 and a couple of E9's too ❤️

Screenshot_20190917-174524.png

One of the general things that I dislike about car design is the 'fake diffuser' trend, where there's a piece of plastic moulded to look like an actual rear diffuser. My car has it, and it's been rampant on the Focus and Fiesta for years now. I'm looking into a way to remove the bumper insert and custom make an ACTUAL metal diffuser to go into the gap

Im hoping for either an E46 M3 or an E38 740i as my first *true* BMW in the new couple years before prices becoming silly

7 minutes ago, iDeFecZx said:

Im hoping for either an E46 M3 or an E38 740i as my first *true* BMW in the new couple years before prices becoming silly

I'm so very tempted to pick up an E46 M right now...they're probably at the lowest they'll ever be. Regarded as one of the best M3's, and they start at around £6-7k these days which is bonkers. But I'd have to sell my 36 to afford one. Sell a car that's already appreciating...to get a car that is still depretiating, but with more potential as a classic, way down the line?  

Personally as much as I'd love to I don't have the time or money to store/run an E46 M to the standard I'd want to.

E38's are beautiful too, some nice wheels and a little lowering and they're cruising machines. 

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

20 minutes ago, Ross Siggers said:

I'm so very tempted to pick up an E46 M right now...they're probably at the lowest they'll ever be. Regarded as one of the best M3's, and they start at around £6-7k these days which is bonkers. But I'd have to sell my 36 to afford one. Sell a car that's already appreciating...to get a car that is still depretiating, but with more potential as a classic, way down the line?  

Personally as much as I'd love to I don't have the time or money to store/run an E46 M to the standard I'd want to.

E38's are beautiful too, some nice wheels and a little lowering and they're cruising machines. 

I've wanted both for years now.  Only reason ive not looked for an M3 yet is down to insurance companys wanting the more than the cars value to insure it lmao

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

me and my guy are both looking at 2000s SUVs that both start with T but one was co developed with Ford and the other is the larger replacement for the S-10 Blazer.

I was having an interesting conversation with a seller of a 2005 Mazda Tribute. It's got a V6 with 4WD.

I'm pretty impressed on how much information about how they took care of it and it seems they kept it pretty well, they got it in 2009 and the second owner (it was a lease for the first 4 years of its life).

I ran an autocheck on it because if I can get funding for it I would honestly buy it once I get an idea of costs for fixing a valve cover gasket that's leaking a little and fixing a seized parking break from not being used and then getting stuff to do some very small rust repair on the tailgate. I'd also have to look at what labor would cost for tires since I have an idea of what a set of 4 new tires would cost.

qthc1x.png

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization