Trump has won

NTDaws
Just now, Brian McKee said:

You should still be mad at trump...

yea, I didn't vote for him, but you know where I'm coming from. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

1 minute ago, Arri said:

There will definitely be a lot of changes in the coming future. America had a decision between continuing our wheel of corruption with Hillary or gamble the state of the country with Trump and it looks like people want to gamble.

That's fine they can gamble with their own life styles me if he wins after school I'll be doing study abroad and do internships out of country cause we all know this country will go through some fucked up policies that fuck over a lot of Americans when he wins. Say good by to social security, Medicaid, any social institution set up to actually help real Americans trying to make a living.

3 minutes ago, Dredgy said:

He hasn't even won the election, let alone been sworn into office and I've lost $3500 in share portfolio value. I'm not even American! 

You haven't lost anything until you sell. 

CPU: I5-6600k | MOBO: MSI Z170-A XPOWER Gaming Titanium Edition | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO |RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 2800 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black Edition | Case: MasterCase Pro 5 | Storage: SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB, WD Blue 1 TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Display: Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p 144hz | Keyboard:Logitech G910 Orion Spark | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Headset: Logitech Artemis G933 | PcPP: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/sfgGjc

1 minute ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

Actually trump could be a refreshing mint to the us. We have sooo much screwed up things in our country, especially the bills democrats passed.

Maybe you should read his policies if you think things are fucked now.

3 minutes ago, Tocsin_786 said:

I just hinted at this earlier, but imagine if the DNC didn;t fuck over its own party leaders. It would have been a different election. I shouldn't be mad at Trump for taking away my insurance, but rather the DNC for letting this election happen in the first place. 

Dude you should be pissed as all hell. His policy effective sentences anyone who's not old and rich enough for a nursing home or home assistance to death because they don't have the money and we all know health care stopped being about giving a shit about helping people and how to charge people a arm and a leg.

#270masterrace

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

3 minutes ago, Dredgy said:

He hasn't even won the election, let alone been sworn into office and I've lost $3500 in share portfolio value. I'm not even American! 

Don't panic, it could just be the uncertainty. The markets often bounce back soon after something like this. Trump talks big, but very little of what he said was a real policy proposal, so I don't think anyone knows enough about what's actually going to happen for it to be a lasting crash. Not yet, at least. :(

6 minutes ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

Easy come, easy go. Nothing that another random piece of news can't restore.

Yes I know, but it'll likely get worse between now and January. These are generally stable stocks that don't usually fluctuate in extremes so it might be a slow road back, but once Trumps in and everyone knows where he stands...

I'm happy I sold my American Dollars though and looking forward to increased purchasing power of the Aussie.

@typographie yes I'm familiar, it's a relatively small amount but still one of the biggest one day swings I've had. None of my stocks are American so as long as Trump listens to advisers on foreign policy I should be good. It seems the American people have made their choice and hopefully it goes well for them.

Update:

Screenshot_2016-11-09-06-35-26.png

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

im looking at the senate race rn. its very likely trump will win and republicans won the house so we need a democratic senate to block trump policies

Asked my friend how Obama care letting have life saving health ensurence under his father was a bad thing. He had no answer but he is under 26. What if trump gets rid of this and you need medical intervention guess you better take out a loan cause trump makes it clear he doesn't care about you.

I'm going to be so fucking pissed if Trump doesn't actually lock that bitch up now. I hate Clinton so much and was so pissed Biden didn't run.

I have a weird feeling Clinton's legacy would have been Universal Healthcare in the USA... but it is just a feeling.

5 minutes ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Dude you should be pissed as all hell. His policy effective sentences anyone who's not old and rich enough for a nursing home or home assistance to death because they don't have the money and we all know health care stopped being about giving a shit about helping people and how to charge people a arm and a leg.

I should be, I'm going through a dental procedure, and I look at the bill every visit. 7/10 times I usually go in for a quick checkup and the bill is like 4-9k for the resident dentist to take a quick peak at my mouth and send me on my way. If obama didn't pass the ACA then I would not be able to afford shit. you're right, I should be mad, but I can't blame trump for winning because the only chance that the DNC had, they blew it on Hillary.

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Just now, stconquest said:

I have a weird feeling Clinton's legacy would have been Universal Healthcare in the USA... but it is just a feeling.

unlikely. she ridiculed the idea when going against bernie in the primaries

2 minutes ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Asked my friend how Obama care letting have life saving health ensurence under his father was a bad thing. He had no answer but he is under 26. What if trump gets rid of this and you need medical intervention guess you better take out a loan cause trump makes it clear he doesn't care about you.

Thats BS and you know it.

It is federal law to treat any one and state assistance can be made available, even before the ACA went into effect.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Just now, spartaman64 said:

unlikely. she ridiculed the idea when going against bernie in the primaries

She spent a lot of time researching it as first lady and presented it as an option back then.  She was ridiculed back then, but she believed in it.

I'm watching Utah.  Very interesting race going on in that State.

Either way, I did not vote for either of those two wack jobs.  Still, was pretty much useless since my State always goes Red.  ....god, I hate the Win/Loss all rule in the electoral college votes.

Probably going to be riots going on in this country.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

1 minute ago, SansVarnic said:

Thats BS and you know it.

It is federal law to treat any one and state assistance can be made available, even before the ACA went into effect.

Not so much. Trump wants to get rid of all these things.

1 minute ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Not so much. Trump wants to get rid of all these things.

I want the ACA gone myself. It has done more harm than good. 

*edit

Wait I don't want to go into this discussion, at least not right now. We will derail this thread badly.

Edited by SansVarnic

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Fuck

fuckm.png

Just now, SansVarnic said:

I want the ACA gone myself. It has done more harm than good. 

Guess you don't want people to have affordable health care then. 

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Fuck

<snip> 

Stop posting forecasts...

Post live stuff.

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

1 minute ago, SansVarnic said:

Stop posting forecasts...

Post live stuff.

but this is my first one