Trump has won

NTDaws
1 minute ago, Kumaresh said:

Listening to "Megadeth-Symphony of destruction" now xD

In The End by Linkin Park

Just now, Misanthrope said:

Damn I hope he immediately names Milo Yiannopolous Secretary of Press.

How do you pronnounce that?

Just now, HKZeroFive said:

Am I right in saying that the Republicans are basically guaranteed to control the House of Reps, Senate and the White House?

yep the senate race is all but over now with the remaining states with republicans leading except those with run off vote. we need to rely on moderate republicans i guess

Just now, Misanthrope said:

"Dan-ge-rous Fa-ggot"

Hey since you are in Mexico let me know later how tall and what color it is (the wall)

1 minute ago, spartaman64 said:

yep the senate race is all but over now with the remaining states with republicans leading except those with run off vote. we need to rely on moderate republicans i guess

Damn. Looks like you're looking at a Republican SCOTUS as well.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

1 hour ago, danwager11 said:

Last 8 years have been stagnated nothing extremely bad or extremely good has happened, and I don't recall trump plans to repair your shit hole.

him deporting all the ones Obama let in will improve it . no offense to the some good ones he did let let in 99% arnt worth what they weigh. we didnt have armed bank robbers before him or people breaking into stores and yanking safes out with trucks .

main rig

Spoiler

corsair 750d | evga 1000w g2 | Gigabyte x99 soc champ | 5820k 4.0GHz | 1tb wd blue | 250gb samsung 840 evo  | Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 16GB 8x2 DDR4-2400 | MSI GTX 970 x2 | monitor Acer B286HK 28" 4K | razor chroma blackwidow  | razor death adder chroma

CENTOS 7 SERVER (PLEX&docker stuff)

Spoiler

NZXT s220 | evga 500w 80+ | AMD FX 8320e | ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 | 2x8gb non ecc ddr3 WD red 2TBx2 | seagate 160gb microcenter 8gb flashdrive OS

1 minute ago, HKZeroFive said:

its funny because obama nominated a republican SCOTUS

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

Hey since you are in Mexico let me know later how tall and what color it is (the wall)

Not tall enough that's never going to happen. It'd be the biggest wall every built in the history on mankind, probably would take like over a million active people on duty to monitor fully, and still would be basically useless: number 1 illegal immigration method is by far overstaying a Legal Visa.

-------

Current Rig

-------

3 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Not tall enough that's never going to happen. It'd be the biggest wall every built in the history on mankind, probably would take like over a million active people on duty to monitor fully, and still would be basically useless: number 1 illegal immigration method is by far overstaying a Legal Visa.

thank you, the idiots in my class think the wall will somehow make all the mexicans go away (except for me because somehow im special) its kind of ridiculous at this point

Just now, Kumaresh said:

I wonder how Trump is going to go about illegal immigration and how he's gonna deport them, hopefully much better than how the liberals pussyfooted around "undocumented migrants" xD

He'll make a few examples out of a few hundreds to appease people and claim "We send back all the rapists and murderers" and you know, will stop short of fucking destroying the economy beyond repair by kicking out most of your work force.

-------

Current Rig

-------

1 minute ago, akela said:

thank you, the idiots in my class think the wall will somehow make all the mexicans go away (except for me because somehow im special) its kind of ridiculous at this point

Yeah there is this thing called Airplane

2 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

I wonder how Trump is going to go about illegal immigration and how he's gonna deport them, hopefully much better than how the liberals pussyfooted around "undocumented migrants" xD

Didn't you hear he's going to have the Mexican patrol drag illegals out of their home and pile them into box trucks and dump them back behind the wall hell force them to pay for and build.

3 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

Well, Obama deported more people than Dubya ever wished he could; so it's not that hard I suppose.

Deportations022515.jpg

Good.

Between turd sandwich with a war fetish and racist carrot head, I'd rather have the latter. At least it won't result in a Cold War II as quickly. 

We'll see how it all turns out. It can go a couple of ways. He can do OK, he can lose support quickly enough that we'll have riots at the White House or he'll be shot by a random nuthead before his 4 years are done. We'll see. If he fucks up the country so bad maybe his "supporters" will finally grow a brain.

Ye ole' train

2 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Yeah there is this thing called Airplane

They think all mexicans live in little huts and cant afford anything, its disgusting actually

53 minutes ago, Ithanul said:

I'm watching Utah.  Very interesting race going on in that State.

Either way, I did not vote for either of those two wack jobs.  Still, was pretty much useless since my State always goes Red.  ....god, I hate the Win/Loss all rule in the electoral college votes.

Probably going to be riots going on in this country.

If this country was going to riot they would have already started.

Everyone thinks we will go to war with Russia. Come on, S Korea is the only real threat here.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

4 minutes ago, akela said:

They think all mexicans live in little huts and cant afford anything, its disgusting actually

@Energycore

2 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Everyone thinks we will go to war with Russia. Come on, S Korea is the only real threat here.

They have enough problems inside the country already 

15 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

Now that is the real fucking scarey thing: Expect and end to Freedom of Speech and Legal Abortions.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Just now, akela said:

why did u quote me?

He lives in Mexico

Trump just won Pennsylvania.

Say hello to the 45th President of the United States.

nbc-fires-donald-trump-after-he-calls-me

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder