Trump has won

NTDaws
1 minute ago, spartaman64 said:

-snip-

sorry for big pictures but this is really funny

I can't even read your full post on my 1440p screen. scale them down at least a little lol? xD 

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

1 minute ago, spartaman64 said:

Cwyf6jvUAAAk5W8.jpgCwyf6juVQAAfT6D.jpg

Good Guy Justin

2 minutes ago, spartaman64 said:

<snip>

sorry for big pictures but this is really funny

There used to be a very popular game that came almost every Nokia brick phone in the early 2000's called Bomb Canada

Image result for bomb canada game

it was fun to play and funny.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Just now, bcredeur97 said:

I can't even read your full post on my 1440p screen. scale them down at least a little lol? xD 

i dont think i can

Just now, spartaman64 said:

i dont think i can

if you right click the pic after you add it to your post, you can bring up a scaling thing. Just make sure you keep the same aspect ratio.

#themoreyouknow

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Just now, spartaman64 said:

i dont think i can

double click the photo to re-scale it.

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

1 minute ago, Canada EH said:

Where is the live update Electroal Vote thingy?

gimme a minute ill post it.

waiting for an update.

*edit 

here is one source. (credible)

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=election coverage&eob=enn/p//1/0///////////&scso=en-inc:0

Edited by SansVarnic

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

2 minutes ago, bcredeur97 said:

if you right click the pic after you add it to your post, you can bring up a scaling thing. Just make sure you keep the same aspect ratio.

#themoreyouknow

2 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

double click the photo to re-scale it.

ok

2 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

gimme a minute ill post it.

waiting for an update.

*edit 

here is one source. (credible)

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=election coverage&eob=enn/p//1/0///////////&scso=en-inc:0

Its been there for over an hour. I guess they have to count. Then Hillary will whine and want a recount.

Poor @Dawson Wehage for starting a hot topic, he will wake up with 200 notifications lol

Just now, Canada EH said:

Its been there for over an hour. I guess they have to count. Then Hillary will whine and want a recount.

I have been getting a consistent update about every 15 mins.

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Huh, I was hoping for an independent party to win Utah.  That way the 12th amendment comes in and shake up everything.

Could still happen, only around 36% votes counted.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

1 minute ago, Canada EH said:

they are still counting the rust belt. There are a lot of of votes left to count

5 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

There used to be a very popular game that came almost every Nokia brick phone in the early 2000's called Bomb Canada

Image result for bomb canada game

it was fun to play and funny.

Now we need Bomb Trump

28 minutes ago, danwager11 said:

You haven't lost anything until you sell. 

Not true, I've just lost $3500 of security against a loan I was contemplating taking to expand my new business. 

A relatively small amount so it won't have any effect on that, but if it gets worse than it could.

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Poor @Dawson Wehage for starting a hot topic, he will wake up with 200 notifications lol

lol thats what you get to opening up a can of worms

Ok about 79% is reporting in now but none of the unclaimed states I posted are making a claim.

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Wow I did not expect this at all.

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

1 minute ago, Dredgy said:

Not true, I've just lost $3500 of security against a loan I was contemplating taking to expand my new business. 

A relatively small amount so it won't have any effect on that, but if it gets worse than it could.

Some lost $3500 on a gaming pc does that count?

Seriously America... how is your voting system that screwed up?

Delegates/superdelegates, super PACs, caucuses, opening primary states, electoral college, two party system, closed primary, complicated registration process (it should be compulsory to vote IMO)...

Feel free to add on some more...

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

Just now, Flight1sim said:

Wow I did not expect this at all.

neither does @Dawson Wehage when he wakes up

please omderators do not lock this and make ltt great again